Windows 10: What's wrong with Microsoft store?

Discus and support What's wrong with Microsoft store? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't know if this is a question or an opinion or both. I hate using Microsoft store to get any apps. All the good ones you have to buy, or have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DenitaArnold_800, Feb 22, 2020.

1. What's wrong with Microsoft store?

I don't know if this is a question or an opinion or both.

I hate using Microsoft store to get any apps. All the good ones you have

to buy, or have adds. The others won't even download. I was looking for a simple

notepad app, but I can't get any. One won't print, the other won't download, and a third

I saved to cart, but now I can't find it. I may as well go online and find one of my own.

I know people here aren't really working for Microsoft, but why keep a store app if

it won't work half the time?

:)

DenitaArnold_800, Feb 22, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Feb 22, 2020
  4. What's wrong with Microsoft store?

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

What's wrong with Microsoft store?

1. What's wrong with Microsoft store? - Similar Threads - What's wrong Microsoft

2. What is wrong with microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with microsoft store?: Ive tried everything possible to fix it. i almost reset my computer to factory. until i seen that other people were having the same issue. The issue is, it wont let me download anything or update anything. gives me a random error code. i deleted gaming services because i...
  3. What is wrong with microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is wrong with microsoft store?: Ive tried everything possible to fix it. i almost reset my computer to factory. until i seen that other people were having the same issue. The issue is, it wont let me download anything or update anything. gives me a random error code. i deleted gaming services because i...
  4. something wrong in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    something wrong in microsoft store: I tried to download Minecraft for windows 10 trial it doesn't work it says something happened on our end https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-wrong-in-microsoft-store/042d178e-9500-4939-9cae-4bb91304d818
  5. something wrong in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    something wrong in microsoft store: I tried to download Minecraft for windows 10 trial it doesn't work it says something happened on our end https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-wrong-in-microsoft-store/042d178e-9500-4939-9cae-4bb91304d818
  6. What is wrong with my microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is wrong with my microsoft store?: I'll list a couple problems I'm having with it right now. I have had these issues for a while, but I'm basically at my limit. I want them gone. I've been trying to download the Xbox app for around a week at this point.If I click install, it could lock me out from clicking...
  7. Wrong Architecture in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong Architecture in microsoft store: Hello, my name is Christian and it says I have the wrong architecture even though I have it. It says I have x86 but I have x64.Im just trying to play on the xbox app but it won't let me. I've tried to look up how to fix it but that didn't work. I hope somebody reaches out to...
  8. what is wrong with microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is wrong with microsoft: just got hung up again by some guy from microsoft.. my issue was way over his pointed head i guess. ms is worthless. **** them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wrong-with-microsoft/2c58f68f-3987-4946-b0b2-5dd506c76db0
  9. What is wrong with Microsoft?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is wrong with Microsoft?: Okay first if I realize Microsoft is a large corporation that could care less about its users. I never though MS would prevent me from getting refills on my mail order prescriptions. MS has prevented me from getting refills on my scripts I NEED. And I don’t understand why?...
  10. What's wrong with my microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What's wrong with my microsoft store?: Dear Microsoft, There is something wrong with my Microsoft store. When I try to search for something and I begin to write in the search bar, nothing is written and the store closes. Note: I tried to restart my computer but it turned out pointless. What's wrong with the...