Windows 10: What’s wrong with my computer

Discus and support What’s wrong with my computer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; https://drive.google.com/file/d/16YpU2daFpHIw2WoAJOiqyxaDOVNNB9tl/view?usp=drivesdk every time I would turn on my computer it goes fine until o reach... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RedParent, Jul 8, 2020.

1. What’s wrong with my computer

/u/RedParent, Jul 8, 2020

2. Whats wrong with my computer?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 8, 2020
  3. wrong bios programmed on my card what now?

are you kidding? or is this being lost in language barriers?(if so, then id suggest trying google translateon the list above, or reading it several times, im sorry that i cant help with that part) the PCIe slot is what you need, thats where you plug the GPU into. follow the step by step guide, that is your solution. VGA= Video Graphics array, or adapter in this case, AKA GPU, Aka, Video Card.

The 2nd gpu acts as a way to boot into OS since you're not able to do so with the damaged GPU. I don't know what your system specs are but if you have onboard graphics enable them in your bios and then reset your PC or do it after a reset depending on what your motherboard requires that will allow you to boot into your operating system then follow the steps after number three in the list above.( note that if you do not have built-in graphics on your CPU this is where you will use a second GPU )

i hope this helps......Best of luck, i have 35minutes to get dressed, and be on a transport to Kessel.......another day covered in Spice, *Frown What’s wrong with my computer :( (atleast im working in the Refinery *Wink What’s wrong with my computer ;) )

jboydgolfer, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

What’s wrong with my computer

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

What’s wrong with my computer

1. What’s wrong with my computer - Similar Threads - What’s wrong computer

2. What's wrong with my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What's wrong with my computer: Dear expert,I once made a system boot USB disk by windows 10 starting program. But now when I wanted to I install the system on the empty hard drive in my computer, it said I got something wrong. What could I do? Here's the screen...
  3. What is wrong with my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with my computer?: My computer asks if I want to fix my c drive so I do it but then a blue screen pops up and restarts my computer and then asks if I want to restart my c drive again and when I don’t then it restarts and asks again....
  4. What is wrong with my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is wrong with my computer?: My computer asks if I want to fix my c drive so I do it but then a blue screen pops up and restarts my computer and then asks if I want to restart my c drive again and when I don’t then it restarts and asks again....
  5. What is wrong with my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. What is wrong with my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with my computer?: I just recently installed a new MSI 4070 ti Ventus graphics card and a Corsair RM1000x power supply as well as 2 new fans. I've had this GPU installed for only 3 days same with the PSU and this issue has been going on since the first day. It has only happened 3 times with one...
  7. What is wrong with my computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is wrong with my computer?: I just recently installed a new MSI 4070 ti Ventus graphics card and a Corsair RM1000x power supply as well as 2 new fans. I've had this GPU installed for only 3 days same with the PSU and this issue has been going on since the first day. It has only happened 3 times with one...
  8. What is wrong with my computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is wrong with my computer?: For the last month i have been having these issues with my Pc. At first i thought that it could be due to my new RAM that i got 16GB -> 32 GB, but i dont think thats the case. I have tried everything from self diagnosing tools up to running the pc with only one ram stick....
  9. What is wrong with my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is wrong with my computer?: For the last month i have been having these issues with my Pc. At first i thought that it could be due to my new RAM that i got 16GB -> 32 GB, but i dont think thats the case. I have tried everything from self diagnosing tools up to running the pc with only one ram stick....
  10. What is wrong with my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is wrong with my computer?: I was playing the new call of duty on my pc and as I raged quit I spammed a ton of keys on my keyboard. This lead to several apps opening, I don’t even know what I pressed. After closing all of them I realized I couldn’t type anything on my pc. I thought it was no big deal...