Windows 10: What's wrong with my friend's PC?(DxDiag and other info included)

Discus and support What's wrong with my friend's PC?(DxDiag and other info included) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; She's getting crashes often with her PC and I tried to find out why but nothing stood out in complete detail, just a few event errors that questioned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by InoshiKenshi, Nov 13, 2019.

1. What's wrong with my friend's PC?(DxDiag and other info included)

She's getting crashes often with her PC and I tried to find out why but nothing stood out in complete detail, just a few event errors that questioned what some of her hardware is up to. She's also reinstalled Windows 10 so it doesn't seem to be a software issue.

DxDiag, EventLog, and SysInfo: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1V9vRh6Ye7t-pTwM-_82mDJrsvwLxdJ3w?usp=sharing

:)

InoshiKenshi, Nov 13, 2019

2. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Microsoft phone apps have vanished including settings and phone info

Hello Lora,

For us to be able to isolate your concern why your mobile apps vanished, including settings and phone info, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Windows version currently running on your phone?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Nov 13, 2019
  4. theonedub Win User

What's wrong with my friend's PC?(DxDiag and other info included)

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

What's wrong with my friend's PC?(DxDiag and other info included)

1. What's wrong with my friend's PC?(DxDiag and other info included) - Similar Threads - What's wrong friend's

2. What is wrong with my pc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is wrong with my pc?: My pc just goes blank when ever i click on the taskbar, I would be pleased if someone can help me with this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wrong-with-my-pc/688ced50-1cff-4558-aa19-1af279d2e2c3
  3. What is wrong with my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with my pc?: My pc just goes blank when ever i click on the taskbar, I would be pleased if someone can help me with this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wrong-with-my-pc/688ced50-1cff-4558-aa19-1af279d2e2c3
  4. What is wrong with my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is wrong with my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with my PC?: So I was just watching YouTube, and out of nowhere my screen freezes. A few minutes past and it’s unfrozen, but like right after it unfroze a white screen came up. I unplugged my PC to see if that would stop the white screen. When I powered on my pc just stays at an infinite...
  6. What is wrong with my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is wrong with my PC?: So I was just watching YouTube, and out of nowhere my screen freezes. A few minutes past and it’s unfrozen, but like right after it unfroze a white screen came up. I unplugged my PC to see if that would stop the white screen. When I powered on my pc just stays at an infinite...
  7. What is wrong with my PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My location info is wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    My location info is wrong: I recently moved from the west coast 945xx to the east coast 110xx. Whenever I am at my home Wi-Fi network, Windows thinks that I am in 945xx. When I am at my university, it gets my location information correct and says correctly that I am in 110xx. I have tried doing...
  9. what is wrong with my PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what is wrong with my PC?: so ever since the drivers got upgraded for my graphics card Radeon R5 the computer has been really slow and all of a sudden i cant install anything from the microsoft store because windows update is "disabled" i eventually found the troubleshooter but it cant seem to find the...
  10. dxdiag update system OEM info

in Windows 10 Support
    dxdiag update system OEM info: Howdy, Opening dxdiag.exe will show up system info and also BIOS and OEM info. There are 2 fields shown here which must be filled by OEM: * System Manufacture * System Model I found that the above 2 strings are stord in :: HKLM\HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\System\BIOS...