Windows 10: What's wrong with my laptop?

Discus and support What's wrong with my laptop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, reporting this issue again because I lost the last thread I posted here. My laptop is acting really weird. Whenever I click on something on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Catalin MIhaiyYT1, Aug 15, 2022.

1. What's wrong with my laptop?

Hi there, reporting this issue again because I lost the last thread I posted here. My laptop is acting really weird. Whenever I click on something on my desktop it selects multiple apps, my shift acts like it's always pressed, my caps lock is inverted I think, it shows like it's pressed but it's all small letters, and when it says it's not pressed it types in capital letters. Can someone help me?

:)

Catalin MIhaiyYT1, Aug 15, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Aug 15, 2022
  4. What's wrong with my laptop?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

What's wrong with my laptop?

1. What's wrong with my laptop? - Similar Threads - What's wrong laptop

2. What's wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's wrong with my laptop?: My laptop turns on freezes then I finally get to sign in. Then it freezes, goes black for nininutes while nothing works then it goest back and forth for another while. Sometimes I have to turn shut it down then turn it back on but even then nothing much changes. And sometimes...
  3. What's wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's wrong with my laptop?: My laptop turns on freezes then I finally get to sign in. Then it freezes, goes black for nininutes while nothing works then it goest back and forth for another while. Sometimes I have to turn shut it down then turn it back on but even then nothing much changes. And sometimes...
  4. What is wrong with my laptop?

What is wrong with my laptop?: Network adapter is always bugging out. It can be every 5 minutes to every hour, I have to reset the adapter, until today because now that doesn't work anymore. Another issue thats constantly annoying me is when a lot of times instead of typing, my keyboard will open...
  5. What is wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with my laptop?: Recently, my laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 330S-15IKB i5 processor has been running into a lot of problems. Recently my system crashed, so I bought a windows 10 usb with the os in it, downloading and installing it onto the laptop was fine, but then after the installation occured I...
  6. What's wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's wrong with my laptop?: Hey,I am having trouble dealing with my laptop.It's an HP Pavilion 15 s220 laptop with specs:Intel Core I7 4500U8GB RAMNvidia GeForce GT 740M500GB SSDWindows 10 64-bitI was playing games like valorant, csgo and fortnite and everything was going well on low settings until, I...
  7. What's wrong with my laptop?

What's wrong with my laptop?: Hey,I am having trouble dealing with my laptop.It's an HP Pavilion 15 s220 laptop with specs:Intel Core I7 4500U8GB RAMNvidia GeForce GT 740M500GB SSDWindows 10 64-bitI was playing games like valorant, csgo and fortnite and everything was going well on low settings until, I...
  8. What's wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. What's wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's wrong with my laptop?: Hi there, reporting this issue again because I lost the last thread I posted here. My laptop is acting really weird. Whenever I click on something on my desktop it selects multiple apps, my shift acts like it's always pressed, my caps lock is inverted I think, it shows like...
  10. What's wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's wrong with my laptop?: Hello, I'm facing an issue where some windows and drop-down menus on my laptop cannot overlay other windows. A few examples would be the volume slider or the drop-down menus on programs such as photoshop, which would appear in the background instead. It occurs randomly and...