Windows 10: What's wrong with my PC?? HELP!

Discus and support What's wrong with my PC?? HELP! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So my PC recently started having issues. Some of the issues include: 1. While watch YouTube videos on Google Chrome, the PC would eventually freeze... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndyGuo2, Jan 17, 2019.

1. AndyGuo2 Win User

What's wrong with my PC?? HELP!

So my PC recently started having issues. Some of the issues include:

1. While watch YouTube videos on Google Chrome, the PC would eventually freeze and so I would need to power off and restart.

2. Google Chrome would crash sometimes (randomly closes)

3. The PC slows down a lot. Example: When I try to move the mouse, it would move super slow or barely move

4. System restore, system recovery, or reinstalling windows would cause it it crash and go to blue screen. The errors seem to be different most of the time.

My PC does nothing of course while it's idle.

I spoke to a friend and he said it's most likely an issue with my RAM.

I've searched up every blue screen error that I encountered and tried the solutions that I've found but it doesn't work.

What's wrong with my PC??

:)

AndyGuo2, Jan 17, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 17, 2019
  3. wrong bios programmed on my card what now?

are you kidding? or is this being lost in language barriers?(if so, then id suggest trying google translateon the list above, or reading it several times, im sorry that i cant help with that part) the PCIe slot is what you need, thats where you plug the GPU into. follow the step by step guide, that is your solution. VGA= Video Graphics array, or adapter in this case, AKA GPU, Aka, Video Card.

The 2nd gpu acts as a way to boot into OS since you're not able to do so with the damaged GPU. I don't know what your system specs are but if you have onboard graphics enable them in your bios and then reset your PC or do it after a reset depending on what your motherboard requires that will allow you to boot into your operating system then follow the steps after number three in the list above.( note that if you do not have built-in graphics on your CPU this is where you will use a second GPU )

i hope this helps......Best of luck, i have 35minutes to get dressed, and be on a transport to Kessel.......another day covered in Spice, *Frown What's wrong with my PC?? HELP! :( (atleast im working in the Refinery *Wink What's wrong with my PC?? HELP! ;) )

jboydgolfer, Jan 17, 2019
  4. What's wrong with my PC?? HELP!

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

What's wrong with my PC?? HELP!

1. What's wrong with my PC?? HELP! - Similar Threads - What's wrong HELP

2. Need help figuring out what's wrong with pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help figuring out what's wrong with pc: Been having a lot of issues with my computer. There's been huge fps drops when playing games, 400 to like 50. Even with stable fps the gameplay is laggy and feels choppy. Monitor randomly freezes or turns black. Its pretty laggy overall. It gets really slow and unusable....
  3. What is wrong with my pc?

What is wrong with my pc?: My pc just goes blank when ever i click on the taskbar, I would be pleased if someone can help me with this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wrong-with-my-pc/688ced50-1cff-4558-aa19-1af279d2e2c3
  4. What is wrong with my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with my pc?: My pc just goes blank when ever i click on the taskbar, I would be pleased if someone can help me with this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wrong-with-my-pc/688ced50-1cff-4558-aa19-1af279d2e2c3
  5. What is wrong with my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. What is wrong with my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with my PC?: So I was just watching YouTube, and out of nowhere my screen freezes. A few minutes past and it’s unfrozen, but like right after it unfroze a white screen came up. I unplugged my PC to see if that would stop the white screen. When I powered on my pc just stays at an infinite...
  7. What is wrong with my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is wrong with my PC?: So I was just watching YouTube, and out of nowhere my screen freezes. A few minutes past and it’s unfrozen, but like right after it unfroze a white screen came up. I unplugged my PC to see if that would stop the white screen. When I powered on my pc just stays at an infinite...
  8. What is wrong with my PC?

9. what is wrong with my PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what is wrong with my PC?: so ever since the drivers got upgraded for my graphics card Radeon R5 the computer has been really slow and all of a sudden i cant install anything from the microsoft store because windows update is "disabled" i eventually found the troubleshooter but it cant seem to find the...
  10. What The Hell Is Wrong With My PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What The Hell Is Wrong With My PC: hey guys everytime I try to factory reset or reset on safe mode my pc always turns my monitor off saying no signal then later decides it will display to my monitor but nothing happens so in the whole time frame all my pc does is not display anything to my monitor and nothing...