Windows 10: What's wrong with my stylus

Discus and support What's wrong with my stylus in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I purchased a Bamboo Ink pen about a year ago and recently changed the battery ready to start using it again. However, instead of picking up where I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LenoraBrown, Aug 18, 2019.

1. What's wrong with my stylus

I purchased a Bamboo Ink pen about a year ago and recently changed the battery ready to start using it again. However, instead of picking up where I left off I found the stylus would no longer connect to my Inspiron 13-7378. I tried unpairing and then repairing the stylus but now the pen refuses to go into pairing mode (the blue light at the top won't blink).

I know the pen is operational as I'm able to change modes and I triple-checked it was in the correct mode for Microsoft. I think my pen is the problem considering I was able to pair some BT earbuds to my laptop with no issue a half hour earlier, but I'm not sure what to do.

:)

LenoraBrown, Aug 18, 2019

2. stylus pen

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please provide the following information so we can assist you better:

• Were you able to use your stylus pen before without any issues?
    • When did you start having this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when using your stylus pen for drawing?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Aug 18, 2019
  3. sticky notes and stylus selection problem

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with Sticky Notes and Stylus. I surely help you.

I suggest you to run a Windows Store apps troubleshooter and Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Please follow the below mentioned steps to run App troubleshooter:

• Search for Troubleshooting in the
      Search box, and run it.

• Select view all in the
      left pane of troubleshooting Window.

• Click on the Hardware and Devices, and follow the
      on-screen instructions.

• After completing the Hardware and Devices
      troubleshooting, now run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

• Click on Windows Store Apps option on the troubleshooter window and follow the
      on-screen instructions.

Please reach back to us if you still face difficulty with Sticky Notes and Stylus. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Aug 18, 2019
  4. What's wrong with my stylus

active stylus

Hi Lydia,

We may be facing driver compatibility issues with your computer and your
    SPEN-HP-01 Stylus Pen
    . The driver for this specific device may need to be updated for them to work harmoniously again. For us to better assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect your Stylus Pen to your
      HP computer?
    • Which OS version/build is installed on your computer? You can get this information by going to the Start menu and searching for
      winver.
    • Were there any recent changes on your computer prior to this issue?

Initially, we also suggest that you reach out to the manufacturer of your
    SPEN-HP-01 Stylus Pen
    and see if the driver that is currently installed on your computer needs updating.

We look forward to your response.

Freddrick Pal, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

What's wrong with my stylus

1. What's wrong with my stylus - Similar Threads - What's wrong stylus

2. What's wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's wrong with my laptop?: My laptop turns on freezes then I finally get to sign in. Then it freezes, goes black for nininutes while nothing works then it goest back and forth for another while. Sometimes I have to turn shut it down then turn it back on but even then nothing much changes. And sometimes...
  3. What is wrong with my laptop?

What is wrong with my laptop?: Network adapter is always bugging out. It can be every 5 minutes to every hour, I have to reset the adapter, until today because now that doesn't work anymore. Another issue thats constantly annoying me is when a lot of times instead of typing, my keyboard will open...
  4. What is wrong with my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with my computer?: My computer asks if I want to fix my c drive so I do it but then a blue screen pops up and restarts my computer and then asks if I want to restart my c drive again and when I don’t then it restarts and asks again....
  5. What is wrong with my memory

What is wrong with my memory: Can anyone please explain how this can happen. I have 2x 8Gb ram in my pc but they are not available. Is it a fault in the ram or motherboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wrong-with-my-memory/0eef7d1b-68f8-44cf-948d-ec87218f0749
  6. What's wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's wrong with my laptop?: Hi there, reporting this issue again because I lost the last thread I posted here. My laptop is acting really weird. Whenever I click on something on my desktop it selects multiple apps, my shift acts like it's always pressed, my caps lock is inverted I think, it shows like...
  7. What's wrong with my laptop?

What's wrong with my laptop?: Hi there, reporting this issue again because I lost the last thread I posted here. My laptop is acting really weird. Whenever I click on something on my desktop it selects multiple apps, my shift acts like it's always pressed, my caps lock is inverted I think, it shows like...
  8. What's my wrong?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What's my wrong?: Hello all: After years working of my w10, I feel it has changed something out of my experience. Right now every night before I go to sleep, I do the "Start/Power/Shout Down" Then next morning I open and boot it. The strange thing is: after booting, the speed of...
  9. What is wrong with my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is wrong with my computer?: I was playing the new call of duty on my pc and as I raged quit I spammed a ton of keys on my keyboard. This lead to several apps opening, I don’t even know what I pressed. After closing all of them I realized I couldn’t type anything on my pc. I thought it was no big deal...
  10. What is wrong with my Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    What is wrong with my Edge?: Microsoft Edge browser became really buggy all of a sudden. I've done a clean Windows install soon after that (WIn10 build 1607), but the problem is still there. I have tried resetting the browser only, but no success. GPU drivers are up to date (R9 380). It only happens in...