Windows 10: What's wrong with my windows laptop

Discus and support What's wrong with my windows laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As soon as I sign in it just resets then sometimes it will show the windows blue screen. I've tried putting in safe mode, rebooting it , checking for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bennywormz, Feb 14, 2021.

1. What's wrong with my windows laptop

As soon as I sign in it just resets then sometimes it will show the windows blue screen. I've tried putting in safe mode, rebooting it , checking for updates and uninstalling the latest windows version but nothing works. The screen also glitches when the laptop is moved. Help would be appreciated.

:)

Bennywormz, Feb 14, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 14, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 14, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

What's wrong with my windows laptop

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

What's wrong with my windows laptop

1. What's wrong with my windows laptop - Similar Threads - What's wrong laptop

2. What's wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's wrong with my laptop?: My laptop turns on freezes then I finally get to sign in. Then it freezes, goes black for nininutes while nothing works then it goest back and forth for another while. Sometimes I have to turn shut it down then turn it back on but even then nothing much changes. And sometimes...
  3. What's wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's wrong with my laptop?: My laptop turns on freezes then I finally get to sign in. Then it freezes, goes black for nininutes while nothing works then it goest back and forth for another while. Sometimes I have to turn shut it down then turn it back on but even then nothing much changes. And sometimes...
  4. What is wrong with my laptop?

What is wrong with my laptop?: Network adapter is always bugging out. It can be every 5 minutes to every hour, I have to reset the adapter, until today because now that doesn't work anymore. Another issue thats constantly annoying me is when a lot of times instead of typing, my keyboard will open...
  5. What is wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with my laptop?: Recently, my laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 330S-15IKB i5 processor has been running into a lot of problems. Recently my system crashed, so I bought a windows 10 usb with the os in it, downloading and installing it onto the laptop was fine, but then after the installation occured I...
  6. What's wrong with my laptop?

What's wrong with my laptop?: Hey,I am having trouble dealing with my laptop.It's an HP Pavilion 15 s220 laptop with specs:Intel Core I7 4500U8GB RAMNvidia GeForce GT 740M500GB SSDWindows 10 64-bitI was playing games like valorant, csgo and fortnite and everything was going well on low settings until, I...
  7. What's wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What's wrong with my laptop?: Hey,I am having trouble dealing with my laptop.It's an HP Pavilion 15 s220 laptop with specs:Intel Core I7 4500U8GB RAMNvidia GeForce GT 740M500GB SSDWindows 10 64-bitI was playing games like valorant, csgo and fortnite and everything was going well on low settings until, I...
  8. What's wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's wrong with my laptop?: Hi there, reporting this issue again because I lost the last thread I posted here. My laptop is acting really weird. Whenever I click on something on my desktop it selects multiple apps, my shift acts like it's always pressed, my caps lock is inverted I think, it shows like...
  9. What's wrong with my laptop?

What's wrong with my laptop?: Hi there, reporting this issue again because I lost the last thread I posted here. My laptop is acting really weird. Whenever I click on something on my desktop it selects multiple apps, my shift acts like it's always pressed, my caps lock is inverted I think, it shows like...
  10. What's wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's wrong with my laptop?: Hello, I'm facing an issue where some windows and drop-down menus on my laptop cannot overlay other windows. A few examples would be the volume slider or the drop-down menus on programs such as photoshop, which would appear in the background instead. It occurs randomly and...