Windows 10: What's wrong with my Windows screens?

Discus and support What's wrong with my Windows screens? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Have a look at the state of my Windows 10 computer after sitting overnight. What is this? The screens are supposed to have a wallpaper image. The icons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Clay LaHatte1, Dec 3, 2023.

1. What's wrong with my Windows screens?

Have a look at the state of my Windows 10 computer after sitting overnight. What is this? The screens are supposed to have a wallpaper image. The icons and fonts are all screwed up, text pile ups, etc. Screen 2 normally has only a couple of desktop icons. The lines there appear to match the position of icons on screen 1.It also can get to the point where it will not respond to trying to copy files to it via network sharing. The only cure is a reboot.I have the latest video drivers that I can find.Processor is Intel i7-11700K. Motherboard is a ROG Maximus XIII Hero. Using the onboard video port

:)

Clay LaHatte1, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 3, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 3, 2023
  4. 95Viper Win User

What's wrong with my Windows screens?

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

What's wrong with my Windows screens?

1. What's wrong with my Windows screens? - Similar Threads - What's wrong screens

2. what is wrong with windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is wrong with windows?: So recently, i tried reinstalling windows because i was having problems with my old version. but for some reason, every time i boot up a fresh version on a USB drive, im always getting an error where i cant use google or anything else to sign in with out a “Physical Security...
  3. What's wrong with my Windows screens?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What's wrong with my Windows screens?: Have a look at the state of my Windows 10 computer after sitting overnight. What is this? The screens are supposed to have a wallpaper image. The icons and fonts are all screwed up, text pile ups, etc. Screen 2 normally has only a couple of desktop icons. The lines there...
  4. What's wrong with my Windows screens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's wrong with my Windows screens?: Have a look at the state of my Windows 10 computer after sitting overnight. What is this? The screens are supposed to have a wallpaper image. The icons and fonts are all screwed up, text pile ups, etc. Screen 2 normally has only a couple of desktop icons. The lines there...
  5. What's Wrong With My Windows PowerShell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's Wrong With My Windows PowerShell: Today I Installed Anaconda 3 On My Windows 11 Pro. After that every time I opened PowerShell I got the following Error.needs sudo C:\Users\peng\Documents\WindowsPowerShell\profile.ps1 No action taken. Operation failed.Any Help/Suggestions Appreciated. Thanks....
  6. What's Wrong With My Windows PowerShell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's Wrong With My Windows PowerShell: Today I Installed Anaconda 3 On My Windows 11 Pro. After that every time I opened PowerShell I got the following Error.needs sudo C:\Users\peng\Documents\WindowsPowerShell\profile.ps1 No action taken. Operation failed.Any Help/Suggestions Appreciated. Thanks....
  7. What's wrong with my windows laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What's wrong with my windows laptop: As soon as I sign in it just resets then sometimes it will show the windows blue screen. I've tried putting in safe mode, rebooting it , checking for updates and uninstalling the latest windows version but nothing works. The screen also glitches when the laptop is moved. Help...
  8. What's my wrong?

What's my wrong?: Hello all: After years working of my w10, I feel it has changed something out of my experience. Right now every night before I go to sleep, I do the "Start/Power/Shout Down" Then next morning I open and boot it. The strange thing is: after booting, the speed of...
  9. What's Wrong With My Windows PowerShell

What's Wrong With My Windows PowerShell: Today I Installed Anaconda 3 On My Windows 10 Pro. After that every time I opened PowerShell I got the following Error. . : File C:\Users\BinoyGhosh\Documents\WindowsPowerShell\profile.ps1 cannot be loaded because running scripts is disabled on this system. For more...
  10. What's wrong with my Windows Version?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What's wrong with my Windows Version?: Hi, i bought this hp laptop in 3 months ago and i used to have the Windows home version then i got from internet a product key to Windows Education. After that suddenly my Windows wont activate anymore, i would like to have my previous version back since, i did not know how...