Windows 10: Whats wrong with this picture

Discus and support Whats wrong with this picture in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I rolled back to 1703 because my PC no longer was working, and besides some small issues everything is working as it should then i saw this in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kimkl, Oct 22, 2017.

1. kimkl Win User

Whats wrong with this picture

I rolled back to 1703 because my PC no longer was working, and besides some small issues everything is working as it should then i saw this in the services

Whats wrong with this picture [​IMG]

What the heck is wrong here why does the dnsresponder have a name like that

:)

kimkl, Oct 22, 2017

2. What's wrong with this now ?

What error message do you get when you click the "Send" button?

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Oct 22, 2017
  3. What's wrong with this now ?

Still can't send an e mail, worked all right last night. Must be another improvement. I don't even know what half of the things on the list are. No spot for all of above.

Just another line in the book I can not find, Oct 22, 2017
  4. kamalaggi Win User

The Bonjour services automatically gets installed when you install apple software like iTunes

kamalaggi, Oct 22, 2017
  5. Bree New Member
    Don't know, perhaps Apple does - it's not a Microsoft product.
    https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/6456...-or-remove-it/

Bree, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Whats wrong with this picture - Similar Threads - Whats wrong picture

2. What's wrong?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What's wrong?: I tried a lot of different keys I had for Windows 10 Pro Edition, but they never worked, they just gave me the activate windows screen after clicking next giving me some false hope and then just not working.I was confused to say the least.But it didn't matter, so I tired to...
  3. What's wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's wrong?: I tried a lot of different keys I had for Windows 10 Pro Edition, but they never worked, they just gave me the activate windows screen after clicking next giving me some false hope and then just not working.I was confused to say the least.But it didn't matter, so I tired to...
  4. What's wrong?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. what is wrong

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is wrong: [ATTACH] My pc is loud sometimes usualy i7 8700k rtx 2070 (zotac) 16gb ram motherboard : asrock z370 pro4 What is wrong ? ps : i bought a pc whole ,i didnt build...
  6. Wrong Picture On Lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong Picture On Lockscreen: Hi all, I have put Christmas pictures on my wife's computer (Same spec as mine). She wanted both the lock screen and the desktop pictures to change daily. I accomplished that alright but when the computer boots to the place where it wants the password input instead of a...
  7. Wrong Picture On Lockscreen

in Windows 10 Support
    Wrong Picture On Lockscreen: Hi all, I have put Christmas pictures on my wife's computer (Same spec as mine). She wanted both the lock screen and the desktop pictures to change daily. I accomplished that alright but when the computer boots to the place where it wants the password input instead of a...
  8. What's wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What's wrong?: Please see the 2 photos below and tell me why isn't it 18632.116. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-wrong/1228bde9-224e-47b3-b65b-7e8cef0a3998
  9. Classic Solitaire, Klondike game, what is wrong with this picture?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classic Solitaire, Klondike game, what is wrong with this picture?: I came across this by sheer chance, dragged the ace across the 2 spades card & it attached itself to the card. Not a big deal, but it is bug none the less. [ATTACH]...
  10. Wrong spotlight picture description

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Wrong spotlight picture description: Hi I notice your location for the pic attached is wrong, the description say it is Taiwan but in fact it is New Zealand Please fix it. Thanks Google image search report that this is actually in New Zealand...