Windows 10: What's Wrong with Windows Store Downloads? (FH4)

Discus and support What's Wrong with Windows Store Downloads? (FH4) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought Forza Horizon 4 and I'm trying to download it through the Windows Store app. The approximate download size is 64.2GB but so far it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by samoneill2, Oct 2, 2018.

1. What's Wrong with Windows Store Downloads? (FH4)

I recently bought Forza Horizon 4 and I'm trying to download it through the Windows Store app. The approximate download size is 64.2GB but so far it's gone up to 64.73. This happened to me when I bought Forza Horizon 3 a year or so ago as well.

I paused the download and continued it, but even before that, the progress bar was out of whack. Right now it's showing that it's only about half done. I paused it again, and it said "Installing" for a couple of minutes then started downloading some more.

This is a big issue for me because I have a limited data quota, and considering the massive size of Horizon 4, having to redo the download over and over isn't desirable.

Is there a way to fix this? Is the approximate size wrong? What's up?

Thanks.

:)

samoneill2, Oct 2, 2018

2. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Windows Store Not Downloading

Hi,

We suggest that you try to reset your Windows Store as a work around for this issue.

To reset Windows Store, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows +R

• Type Wsreset.exe and press Enter
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Oct 2, 2018
  4. What's Wrong with Windows Store Downloads? (FH4)

Downloading from Windows Store

We suggest to clear the Windows Store cache and try again. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key+Q
    • type wsreset.exe on the search bar
    • Hit enter key
    This should clear the Windows Store cache after restarting your system.

Another method if the above steps won't work, check this
    link
    and follow the post of Ruth Buruga for an alternative troubleshooting steps for Windows app.

Let us know how it went.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

What's Wrong with Windows Store Downloads? (FH4)

1. What's Wrong with Windows Store Downloads? (FH4) - Similar Threads - What's Wrong Store

2. What is wrong with microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with microsoft store?: Ive tried everything possible to fix it. i almost reset my computer to factory. until i seen that other people were having the same issue. The issue is, it wont let me download anything or update anything. gives me a random error code. i deleted gaming services because i...
  3. What is wrong with microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is wrong with microsoft store?: Ive tried everything possible to fix it. i almost reset my computer to factory. until i seen that other people were having the same issue. The issue is, it wont let me download anything or update anything. gives me a random error code. i deleted gaming services because i...
  4. Microsoft Store FH4 Download and Launch Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store FH4 Download and Launch Issue: I have been in contact with Forza Horizon and there forums but they don't seem to be able to help. I have had a problem where Forza will not launch at all after it working for since December up until a month ago. It will show the splash screen for less than a second and...
  5. FH4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4: Related to the forza horizon 4 error: The server Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.464.282.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!SunriseReleaseFinal did not register with DCOM within the required timeout. Did you ever get it fixed? How? Im ruined by this. It instantly crashes and event viewer...
  6. fh4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fh4: when i try to play online in fh4 it says that the parental controls are on so that i can't play it but the thing is my parental controls are off so does anyone know how i can fix this??...
  7. bought fh4 pack in the microsoft store

bought fh4 pack in the microsoft store: i bought a car pack for forza horizon 4 but did not get it. i've checked my order history but nothing was there either tho money has been removed from my bank account. what now?...
  8. What happened to my progress in fh4?

What happened to my progress in fh4?: I had played some of forza horizon 4 a few days agosome 20 hours. Then I formatted the system drive and for some reason, when trying to launch the game, store failed to recognize that I already had all the up-to-date files on the other drive. Fine, then I deleted the old...
  9. What's wrong with Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What's wrong with Microsoft store?: I don't know if this is a question or an opinion or both. I hate using Microsoft store to get any apps. All the good ones you have to buy, or have adds. The others won't even download. I was looking for a simple notepad app, but I can't get any. One won't print, the...
  10. FH4 Endless downloading im downloading it alredy a week.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4 Endless downloading im downloading it alredy a week.: Hey! I recently bought FH4. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/495708153447710727/548560609269252106/unknown.png 178,6GB Installed on E: System: Motherboard:Z170 Asus GPU:Gainward Geforce GTX 1060 6gb OC CPU:I7-6700k Windows 10 Enterpise 7 days of...