Windows 10: What's your positive gaming moment?

Discus and support What's your positive gaming moment? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey there, everyone! While folk do come here for support, why not start a discussion about a gaming moment on Windows, or when we joined an online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jun 25, 2019.

1. What's your positive gaming moment?

Hey there, everyone!

While folk do come here for support, why not start a discussion about a gaming moment on Windows, or when we joined an online server with Xbox gamer's too.

My gaming moment was when we played GTA V on Windows 10 for the first time. I could not hack the Keyboard and Mouse option for racing, so I decided to hook my Xbox controller to the laptop and do online races. It made break times fly-by at University What's your positive gaming moment? :D

Nathan,

:)

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jun 25, 2019

2. What's your positive gaming moment?

Hey there, everyone!

While folk do come here for support, why not start a discussion about a gaming moment on Windows, or when we joined an online server with Xbox gamer's too.

My gaming moment was when we played GTA V on Windows 10 for the first time. I could not hack the Keyboard and Mouse option for racing, so I decided to hook my Xbox controller to the laptop and do online races. It made break times fly-by at University What's your positive gaming moment? :D

Nathan,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jun 25, 2019
  3. RodAl Win User
    Loss of game position.

The response was helpful in that the suggestions provided helped Me to uninstall and reinstall the game. I have been playing and have not had the "loss of position" problem. But I have a way to go to get back to where I was. Thanks again for the help
    and I hope that I may be able to continue on.

RodAl, Jun 25, 2019
  4. What's your positive gaming moment?

Losing signal from graphic card the moment I start game

Actuall problem: the moment I start Left4Dead2 game I'm losing signal - monitor say "no singal".

• Windows 10 Pro Version 1703
    • Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz 3.50
    • Graphic Card: NVIDIOA GeForce GTX 980 Ti
    • Motherboard: ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING Z170 LGA1151

A more detailed description from potential start:

(this part probably not related) Few month ago my graphic card (GTX 660 Ti) stopped working - I lost signal to monitor the moment I turned on computer. Some tests showed, that card works on other computers, and other cards work on my computer. Problem was not resolved, few days ago I get new but used graphic card.

(more related?) Had problem with game "shadow of mordor" - I were losing signal the moment I started the game. Computer was working well. Left4Dead2 was working well. I managed to fix it, found solution, had to open nvida control panale and change some options for this game, to use this graphic cards. I can't find this solution now so I can't recreate exactly this solution.

(most related?) I updated Windows. For a moment shadow of mordor didn't work like before. Couldn't find the Nvidia control panel. I reinstalled drivers, Shadow of morder is working now. I checked Left4dead2 - not working, like Shadow of mordor before (and it DID work before update!). Uninstalled and installed the newest driver pack form Nvidia, same problem, Left4Dead still give no signal the moment the game start.

With shadow of mordor and other games there IS still sort of problem - for o short moment I'm losing signal from card, monitor "clicks off", but the moment later, game start and I'm getting signal back. So something is still wrong (never before my monitor "clicked off" even for a moment without a reason) but in the end it works perfect.

Still can't find nor install "Nvidia control panel" anymore.

When alredy in game have no problems. Everything works perfect, great details, higs performance, no artifacts, high FPS, no shutdowns, etc. etc.

user3895596, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

What's your positive gaming moment?

1. What's your positive gaming moment? - Similar Threads - What's positive gaming

2. "Rearrange your displays" snaps to the wrong position.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Rearrange your displays" snaps to the wrong position.: To see this illustrated, you will need to zoom in on this image.Once you have zoomed in, you will notice there is a 2 pixel high gap below my left and right monitor, despite them clearly lining up together in the "Rearrange your displays" settings window shown in the same...
  3. "Rearrange your displays" snaps to the wrong position.

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Rearrange your displays" snaps to the wrong position.: To see this illustrated, you will need to zoom in on this image.Once you have zoomed in, you will notice there is a 2 pixel high gap below my left and right monitor, despite them clearly lining up together in the "Rearrange your displays" settings window shown in the same...
  4. Your pc will restart in a few moments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pc will restart in a few moments: hello everyone, im currently upgrading windows 10 using media creation tool. My laptop is now in this phase and it got stuck already for a while. Can anyone help me fix this?...
  5. Your pc will restart in a few moments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your pc will restart in a few moments: hello everyone, im currently upgrading windows 10 using media creation tool. My laptop is now in this phase and it got stuck already for a while. Can anyone help me fix this?...
  6. Your pc will restart in a few moments

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. What's your favorite game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's your favorite game?: What's your favorite PC Game? Share it here! 49627
  8. Whats Your Suggestion for a Gaming Monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats Your Suggestion for a Gaming Monitor?: I plan to get a gaming desktop with Nvidia 970. I need to buy a good but affordable gaming monitor for it. I got some questions... 1) Is a monitor with 144 Hz really necessary for gaming? Will 60 Hz suffice? 2) Can you recommend a good but very affordable gaming...
  9. Positive Gaming Experience So Far

in Windows 10 Support
    Positive Gaming Experience So Far: How's everyone's gaming experience so far? Mine has been excellent. I mainly play FSX or P3D and Kerbal Space program among others. Even got a boost in Cinebench R15 OpenGL (148fps with GTX 760) and CPU test 688 (average over 5 runs). i5 4670K @4.5Ghz Crucial Ballistix...
  10. Top Microsoft Gaming Moments of 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Top Microsoft Gaming Moments of 2017: During E3 this year, we showed the biggest and most diverse Xbox games lineup ever. Many of those games are coming in 2018, and as gamers we cannot wait to share them with fans. Among Microsoft Studios exclusives games are new IP like Sea of Thieves (launching March 20), deep...