Windows 10: Whats Your Suggestion for a Gaming Monitor?

Discus and support Whats Your Suggestion for a Gaming Monitor? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I plan to get a gaming desktop with Nvidia 970. I need to buy a good but affordable gaming monitor for it. I got some questions... 1) Is a monitor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ruzzi, Apr 7, 2016.

1. ruzzi Win User

Whats Your Suggestion for a Gaming Monitor?

I plan to get a gaming desktop with Nvidia 970. I need to buy a good but affordable gaming monitor for it. I got some questions...

1) Is a monitor with 144 Hz really necessary for gaming? Will 60 Hz suffice?

2) Can you recommend a good but very affordable gaming monitor?

:)

ruzzi, Apr 7, 2016
  2. R3ckl3ss Win User

What are your favorite games that are NOT xbox live games?

Impossible Shooter,

Balls

Chicks vs Vixens

Unite

R3ckl3ss, Apr 7, 2016
  3. Entegy Win User
    What are your favorite games that are NOT xbox live games?

Swipy Man.

Entegy, Apr 7, 2016
  4. BunnyJ New Member

BunnyJ, Apr 7, 2016
  5. ruzzi Win User
    ruzzi, Apr 8, 2016
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    I had an LG and loved it.. good luck with yours and I hope you enjoy it.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Apr 8, 2016
  7. Archie123 Win User
    Archie123, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Whats Your Suggestion for a Gaming Monitor? - Similar Threads - Whats Suggestion Gaming

2. what's the best gaming monitor?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    what's the best gaming monitor?: I'm looking to add a 2nd computer monitor to my setup. Any suggestions? Thanks!
  3. Hi! What are your suggestions? What do i do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi! What are your suggestions? What do i do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/70millie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m46iot/hi_what_are_your_suggestions_what_do_i_do/
  4. What does this snapshot from resource monitor suggest?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this snapshot from resource monitor suggest?: Every couple hours, my screen will freeze for a few seconds and I have no idea why. I tried a fresh install of windows several times. Here is a snapshot from resource monitor. When it freezes, the CPU frequency goes to 0 and Disk usage seems maxed out. There also looks like a...
  5. suggestion for game creators

in Windows 10 Gaming
    suggestion for game creators: Is it possible to create an algorithm to identify if someone finishes aMicrosoft Solitaire Collection Event in less than a reasonable time? Advertisements considered Obviously there are many complaints from people including myself, who're using this game to fill a gap in...
  6. Suggestions for Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suggestions for Your Phone app: I am not sure where to post this but could the developers of the 'Your Phone' app consider the following:- * The ability to search all messages for a 'string'. * The ability to delete messages from a conversation thread or the entire message thread....
  7. Monitor suggestions?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor suggestions?: Hey everybody so I'm pretty close to getting my first computer and I need a monitor to go with it of course. My budget is $75-150 max but I hope to keep it closer to $100 also I'll be playing a lot of video games/youtube/schoolwork with it. If it helps heres my (most likely)...
  8. What's your positive gaming moment?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's your positive gaming moment?: Hey there, everyone! While folk do come here for support, why not start a discussion about a gaming moment on Windows, or when we joined an online server with Xbox gamer's too. My gaming moment was when we played GTA V on Windows 10 for the first time. I could not hack...
  9. What's your favorite game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's your favorite game?: What's your favorite PC Game? Share it here! 49627
  10. Game suggestions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game suggestions?: Can someone of you suggest me a game, a RTS game something like the likes of Rise of Nations or Europa Universalis with real nations that's based on the modern era? 34282