Windows 10: WhatsApp 64bit fails to open on Windows 10

Discus and support WhatsApp 64bit fails to open on Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Receive above error message when launching WhatsApp on W10 from Start menu, please advise.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Roadhouse_007, May 14, 2020.

1. WhatsApp 64bit fails to open on Windows 10

WhatsApp 64bit fails to open on Windows 10 c164d626-10b6-496c-a3e0-b54ac113fd59?upload=true.jpg

Receive above error message when launching WhatsApp on W10 from Start menu, please advise.

:)

Roadhouse_007, May 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 14, 2020
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, May 14, 2020
  4. imhsp Win User

WhatsApp 64bit fails to open on Windows 10

Whatsapp on Nokia X ???

Please follow the steps properly your problem will be solved

1.Download my app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" from Nokia store.

• Download Latest version of Whatsapp from

WhatsApp

• Install Whatsapp you downloaded in step 1 , Complete your Whatsapp login as there will be no error until you login
    4. After login complete your Whatsapp will start to show error "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED"

5. Open app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" and there will be no error to open Whatsapp have fun.

imhsp, May 14, 2020
Thema:

WhatsApp 64bit fails to open on Windows 10

1. WhatsApp 64bit fails to open on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - WhatsApp 64bit fails

2. Trouble with opening WhatsApp on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with opening WhatsApp on Windows 10?: Hey there, Have you ever experienced that frustrating moment when you try to open WhatsApp from your Start menu and nothing happens? I clicked that little green WhatsApp icon, It didn't open. ‍ Here's what I found in the error logs into the Event Viewer : Error...
  3. Trouble with opening WhatsApp on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble with opening WhatsApp on Windows 10?: Hey there, Have you ever experienced that frustrating moment when you try to open WhatsApp from your Start menu and nothing happens? I clicked that little green WhatsApp icon, It didn't open. ‍ Here's what I found in the error logs into the Event Viewer : Error...
  4. Trouble with opening WhatsApp on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. The latest version of WhatsApp failed to install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The latest version of WhatsApp failed to install: I have a problem with installation of the latest version of WhatsApp Desktop for WINDOWS. I'm using WIN10 on all my computers - laptop, home desktop PC and office desktop PC. On two computers I updated WhatsApp with no problem, but on the office desktop PC I unsuccess to do...
  6. Whatsapp desktop won't open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whatsapp desktop won't open: Whastapp desktop app used to function well. Since 5 days ago it won't open unless I previosuly kill all whatsapp processes. I've already run an antivirus scan but it seems that the problem ain't that. Anyone has any idea what could be causing this? I've already uninstall and...
  7. Upgrade of Windows 7 64Bit Home Premium to Windows 10 Home 64Bit fails as well with Upgrade...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade of Windows 7 64Bit Home Premium to Windows 10 Home 64Bit fails as well with Upgrade...: I today tried again to upgrade my windows 7 home premium to windows 10 home (64bit), after it failed when windows 10 was introduced by Microsoft. First I tried it with Wibndows 10 Upgrade assistant and it failed with error 0x80070005 and after that I created an USB Medium...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit Version updates 1809 Failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit Version updates 1809 Failed: I am upgrading workstations from Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit from lower version into 1809, but one of the workstations failed, "Windows installation has failed". * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  9. usb controller failed in Windows 10 Home 64Bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb controller failed in Windows 10 Home 64Bit: or not installed per USB troubleshooter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-controller-failed-in-windows-10-home-64bit/fa94be0f-d172-4179-bfb0-8698fab1ef0f
  10. usb controller failed in Windows 10 Home 64Bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb controller failed in Windows 10 Home 64Bit: or not installed per USB troubleshooter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/usb-controller-failed-in-windows-10-home-64bit/fa94be0f-d172-4179-bfb0-8698fab1ef0f