Windows 10: Whatsapp App in Windows 10 not opening, asking for Update everytime

Discus and support Whatsapp App in Windows 10 not opening, asking for Update everytime in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Whatsapp App for Desktop has stopped opening since today. Whenever I try to open, it asks to update. When Clicking 'Update", it returns every time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by qn802, Jun 1, 2019.

1. qn802 Win User

Whatsapp App in Windows 10 not opening, asking for Update everytime

My Whatsapp App for Desktop has stopped opening since today. Whenever I try to open, it asks to update. When Clicking 'Update", it returns every time to same "Update Screen." I uninstalled the App several time, shut down my computer, re-installed it again, tried this process many times, but problem is not resolved. I also checked for Windows Updates, everything is updated. What to do?

Whatsapp App in Windows 10 not opening, asking for Update everytime f2176ced-afd3-41c8-9c83-ae6fde19dd64?upload=true.png

:)

qn802, Jun 1, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 1, 2019
  3. WhatsApp not open

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Have you checked if the phone's software is updated?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried aside from reinstalling the WhatsApp?

Regards.

Gerald Mal, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Whatsapp App in Windows 10 not opening, asking for Update everytime

whatsapp asking for phone pin number to open

Hello,

I was using WhatsApp on my Lumia 930 , and I switched to another app for a minute , but when I tried to open WhatsApp again, it asked me to enter my phone locking pin, and I didn't enable WhatsApp two steps verification, is this normal, or was it someone
    trying to hack my phone.

Thank you

eilysalloum, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Whatsapp App in Windows 10 not opening, asking for Update everytime

1. Whatsapp App in Windows 10 not opening, asking for Update everytime - Similar Threads - Whatsapp App opening

2. Trouble with opening WhatsApp on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with opening WhatsApp on Windows 10?: Hey there, Have you ever experienced that frustrating moment when you try to open WhatsApp from your Start menu and nothing happens? I clicked that little green WhatsApp icon, It didn't open. ‍ Here's what I found in the error logs into the Event Viewer : Error...
  3. Trouble with opening WhatsApp on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble with opening WhatsApp on Windows 10?: Hey there, Have you ever experienced that frustrating moment when you try to open WhatsApp from your Start menu and nothing happens? I clicked that little green WhatsApp icon, It didn't open. ‍ Here's what I found in the error logs into the Event Viewer : Error...
  4. Trouble with opening WhatsApp on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Window 10 crashed completely everytime opening your phone app.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 crashed completely everytime opening your phone app.: I am on WINDOW 10 v20H2.Window crashed everytime when opening your phone app. And screen turn into black showing cursor only.After 20 min of waiting, lock screen appears, then I unlocked and noticed everything such as fonts, size and scale is much bigger than before, and...
  6. BSOD Everytime i open this app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Everytime i open this app: This never used to happen but now for some reason every time i open the discord app i get BSOD and it says STOP CODE: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR NOT EQUAL What failed: portcls.sys Can someone help thanks....
  7. WhatsApp 64bit fails to open on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WhatsApp 64bit fails to open on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Receive above error message when launching WhatsApp on W10 from Start menu, please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-64bit-fails-to-open-on-windows-10/acb48eb0-c349-406f-8c06-1137c9bf3364
  8. whatsapp desktop ask for an update, but no update found on microsoft store

whatsapp desktop ask for an update, but no update found on microsoft store: I can't use whatsapp desktop on my laptop anymore. When I launch it, it asks for an update. But when I try to find and install an update, the store says the software is already installed and I can only launch it again, which prompts another "update whatsapp" message. I am...
  9. Whatsapp in windows 10 ver 1809 keep on asking me to update

Whatsapp in windows 10 ver 1809 keep on asking me to update: Hi I have whatsapp app for windows 10 keep on asking me to update i have uninstalled and reinstalled from windows app stor same probelm not sure how to solve this problem Nick...
  10. Whatsapp desktop asking for update, but I'm unable to update app.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Whatsapp desktop asking for update, but I'm unable to update app.: WhatsApp asking me to update the app, but when I try to access the update, there is nothing to click. When checking the Microsoft play store and checking my library, WhatsApp isn't there at all. When accessing my settings from windows, WhatsApp is an app, but there is no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whatsapp desktop not opening

2. whatsapp app doesnt open windows 10

3. pc asking for pin evertime after update

4. WhatsApp keeps asking for an update??,
  5. whats app not auto starting on win 10,
  6. windows 10 whatsapp has stopped working what can i do,
  7. microsoft store update my whatsapp cant log in,
  8. why whatsapp app from microsoft store is asking for windows update,
  9. whatsapp keeps asking for phone pin,
  10. my whatsapp asks for a time update,
  11. whatsapp for windows 10 keeps saying update now,