Windows 10: Whatsapp Black screen

Discus and support Whatsapp Black screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have downloaded fom Whatsapp site, I have used also the one from Microsoft Store Still, as soon as it opens it shows a black screen What can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CarlosLand, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Whatsapp Black screen

Hi

I have downloaded fom Whatsapp site, I have used also the one from Microsoft Store

Still, as soon as it opens it shows a black screen

What can I do about it?

:)

CarlosLand, Sep 5, 2018

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Whatsapp Black screen

black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Whatsapp Black screen

1. Whatsapp Black screen - Similar Threads - Whatsapp Black screen

2. whatsapp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whatsapp: Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp/ecf4466b-cca0-4118-b2bf-e9818a3ff3e7
  3. whatsapp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whatsapp: Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp/ecf4466b-cca0-4118-b2bf-e9818a3ff3e7
  4. whatsapp

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    whatsapp: whatsapp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp/c1de694d-f3df-4c2e-8663-5ca7bc0473eb
  5. After downloading WhatsApp from Microsoft store WhatsApp is stuck on main screen .

After downloading WhatsApp from Microsoft store WhatsApp is stuck on main screen .: After downloading WhatsApp from Microsoft store WhatsApp is stuck on main screen I reinstall WhatsApp but it didn't work either kindly look into this matter. I also reset and repair WhatsApp and Microsoft store but it didn't work .There are also numbers of reviews on...
  6. After downloading WhatsApp from Microsoft store WhatsApp is stuck on main screen .

After downloading WhatsApp from Microsoft store WhatsApp is stuck on main screen .: After downloading WhatsApp from Microsoft store WhatsApp is stuck on main screen I reinstall WhatsApp but it didn't work either kindly look into this matter. I also reset and repair WhatsApp and Microsoft store but it didn't work .There are also numbers of reviews on...
  7. Blue screen windows 10 with whatsapp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen windows 10 with whatsapp: Hi,I have windows 10 on my laptop hp omen and i use the whatsapp app not the web version.sometimes, when there are other softwares running the computer suddenly freeze, makes a weird sound and shows the Blue Screen of Death.it happens occasionally, and according to what I...
  8. WhatsApp Desktop White Screen Problem

WhatsApp Desktop White Screen Problem: I Have Recently Updated my WhatsApp Desktop Application. On 1st Day it was working Fine No Problem! But on Next Day When I Use it Sometime the Screen automatically Becomes white! When I Close it, it was not opening! When I tried to Repair it It Worked again but after...
  9. WhatsApp

WhatsApp: Is there any third party app for WhatsApp for Windows Phone 10, like the one for Facebook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp/c9c8e422-c775-4a5e-a056-b90c01f4c6ba
  10. Whatsapp

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whatsapp: why cant I get the whatspp to open on my lapto https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/whatsapp/aa3413f7-d90b-4fa3-925a-4ac54342ac12

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whatsapp blank screen

2. whatsapp black screen