Windows 10: WhatsApp crashing on new Windows installation

Discus and support WhatsApp crashing on new Windows installation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there! I have recently bought a new SSD Patriot Burst Elite 240GB and installed Windows on it. When I install WhatsApp and try to open it, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nick_792, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Nick_792 Win User

WhatsApp crashing on new Windows installation

Hello there! I have recently bought a new SSD Patriot Burst Elite 240GB and installed Windows on it. When I install WhatsApp and try to open it, it hangs on splash logo, and after some time it closes. I tried reinstalling both WhatsApp and Windows a few times, but the problem still occurs. Here is the log I retrieved from Security and Maintenance:IzvorWhatsApp.exeRezimeStopped responding and was closedDatum‎8.‎12.‎2022. 20:26StatusIzveštaj je poslatOpisA problem caused this program to stop interacting with Window

:)

Nick_792, Dec 8, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 8, 2022
  3. Hawgwash Win User
    No Whatsapp Mic

W10
    Whatsapp text works fine but I can't get audio out to work.
    Have been through all the "how to" help and can't find a microphone to turn on for Whatsapp.

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, let's try another approach.
    This is a new ASUS laptop and I am new to W10.

It is not just Whatsapp; I cant get the microphone to work on other apps either.
    I've been through all the steps with privacy, camera, connecting apps and I guess a few others.
    There must be some simple enable step I'm missing.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, persistence does pay off. I followed some instructions to check for needed driver updates with My Asus and yes, there were newer versions for audio and camera.
    I installed them and all is well.
    Funny thing is checking in Device Manager I was told I had the latest of everything.
    So I learned something new this evening.

Hawgwash, Dec 8, 2022
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

1. WhatsApp crashing on new Windows installation - Similar Threads - WhatsApp crashing installation

2. Spontaneous and simultaneous crashing in File Explorer, WhatsApp and new Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spontaneous and simultaneous crashing in File Explorer, WhatsApp and new Outlook: I've had this bug a day or two ago and it went away naturally unsure how. It has returned! I can't click on any button in file explorer for example, a drive without it crashing, WhatsApp messages can't be sent or received in the WhatsApp desktop app and the new Outlook app...
  3. Spontaneous and simultaneous crashing in File Explorer, WhatsApp and new Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spontaneous and simultaneous crashing in File Explorer, WhatsApp and new Outlook: I've had this bug a day or two ago and it went away naturally unsure how. It has returned! I can't click on any button in file explorer for example, a drive without it crashing, WhatsApp messages can't be sent or received in the WhatsApp desktop app and the new Outlook app...
  4. How to install WhatsApp on a new PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to install WhatsApp on a new PC: I installed WhatsApp Desktop on my old PC. Note! NOT WhatsApp Web ! Of course I want to have it on the new one now. But every time I try to get it from Microsoft Store the process states that "You own this app", and the INSTALL button is greyed out. I deleted it from the old...
  5. How to install WhatsApp on a new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install WhatsApp on a new PC: I installed WhatsApp Desktop on my old PC. Note! NOT WhatsApp Web ! Of course I want to have it on the new one now. But every time I try to get it from Microsoft Store the process states that "You own this app", and the INSTALL button is greyed out. I deleted it from the old...
  6. How to install WhatsApp on a new PC

7. WhatsApp crashing on new Windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WhatsApp crashing on new Windows installation: Hello there! I have recently bought a new SSD Patriot Burst Elite 240GB and installed Windows on it. When I install WhatsApp and try to open it, it hangs on splash logo, and after some time it closes. I tried reinstalling both WhatsApp and Windows a few times, but the problem...
  8. problem to install whatsapp

problem to install whatsapp: hi ! i cannot launch whatsapp in my laptop. when i try to launch the app it asks for connecting mobile phone.the below pic always shows.and i can not open,please solve this [ATTACH]...
  9. ERROR INSTALLING WHATSAPP

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ERROR INSTALLING WHATSAPP: Code: 0x80070057 Microsoft store shows this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-installing-whatsapp/103101bc-302b-47db-bde8-3d6881b3edfc
  10. Whatsapp installation

Whatsapp installation: I download WhatsApp for my PC, I am struggling on installing. My PC is hp windows 10. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/whatsapp-installation/b52a06e0-13ee-4a98-b010-53db1f9d1734