Windows 10: Whatsapp Desktop issues - QR keeps loading forever

Discus and support Whatsapp Desktop issues - QR keeps loading forever in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, The Whatsapp desktop app for Windows 10 - The QR code that we are supposed to scan using whatsapp in our phone keeps loading forever. Right... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SaurabhShah4, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Whatsapp Desktop issues - QR keeps loading forever

Hello,

The Whatsapp desktop app for Windows 10 - The QR code that we are supposed to scan using whatsapp in our phone keeps loading forever. Right now, its been 4 hours now. The current version is in the photo below,

Has anybody faced this problem before?

Whatsapp Desktop issues - QR keeps loading forever 57cd6746-0949-4539-b4d1-68ee436f07e4?upload=true.png Whatsapp Desktop issues - QR keeps loading forever cd354197-0398-4f63-92ab-694ff4985faa?upload=true.png

:)

SaurabhShah4, Jan 25, 2019
  2. Lndmrmd Win User

Whatsapp web desktop app on windows 10 isn't loading QR Code

I had whatsapp 64-bit downloaded on my windows 10 laptop and it used to work fine and then randomly one day it logged me out and ever since the QR code does not load and the loading wheel just spins continuously and it's driving me mad.

I've tried uninstalling, resinstalling, installing older versions, installing from different browsers, installing and running and administrator, i've tried connecting it to different wifi networks and hardline connections... nothing has worked so far.

I can still use whatsapp web on my browser, but i find this annoying having it open in a tab and would rather use the desktop app so i can see notifcations and so it doesn't get lost in different tabs I have open.

Does anyone know what might be causing the QR code to not load or have any idea on how to fix this?

Lndmrmd, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Whatsapp desktop - making a chat / call with no contacts

A friend uses Whatsapp from a phone. I'd like to use whatsapp from my desktop or phone to communicate with them.

I have installed whatsapp on my android phone and have connected the desktop. And am leaving the phone turned on, as directed.

I refused to permit Whatsapp to read my contacts, etc.. I'm not a big facebook fan and know that they share everything everywhere and sell it everywhere.

However, I cannot figure a way to make or even receive a call using whatsapp without using my contacts list.
    Is this true or is there something I'm missing. On the desktop app I put in a phone number and it wants to search my contacts, which of course it does not have. After using "Create Group" same thing.

No way to make a call at all with whatsapp if you don't share your contacts with it?

if so, Whatsapp is completely broken for me.

And if so that's fine since I can use Skype or Discord just fine.

Thanks much,
    wg

Windy Gamer, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Whatsapp Desktop issues - QR keeps loading forever

Whatsapp web desktop app

I faced a strange issue with Whatsapp web desktop app. I downloaded it and everything was OK but suddenly it stopped working logging me out. I still use Whatsapp but only in my browser. However, I need it as a desktop version but QR code does not allow me
    to load it and I see only spinning dots.

I did a lot of troubleshooting actions including reinstalling older version and running as an administrator but nothing helps.

johnjohnyss, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Whatsapp Desktop issues - QR keeps loading forever

1. Whatsapp Desktop issues - QR keeps loading forever - Similar Threads - Whatsapp Desktop issues

2. Whatsapp desktop app on windows 10 isn't loading QR Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whatsapp desktop app on windows 10 isn't loading QR Code: Hello, I have exactly the same problem described here:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-web-desktop-app-on-windows-10-isnt/058da390-e069-4083-93d3-712fc5b0d2d4I had whatsapp 64-bit downloaded on my windows 10 laptop and it used to work fine and...
  3. Whatsapp desktop app on windows 10 isn't loading QR Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whatsapp desktop app on windows 10 isn't loading QR Code: Hello, I have exactly the same problem described here:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-web-desktop-app-on-windows-10-isnt/058da390-e069-4083-93d3-712fc5b0d2d4I had whatsapp 64-bit downloaded on my windows 10 laptop and it used to work fine and...
  4. Issue regarding WhatsApp Desktop update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue regarding WhatsApp Desktop update: My WhatsApp desktop is showing me to update WhatsApp at Microsoft Play Store but when I try to download it, it is not happening. I am struggling past so many days. Kindly help me.Looking forward to hearing from you.Regards,Paral Mehta...
  5. WhatsApp Desktop keeps running in the background

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WhatsApp Desktop keeps running in the background: Clicking "X" closes the UI but there are six WhatsApp processes that keep running - visible in the task manager. This prevents from starting the application again - clicking on its icon just causes nothing. I tried to reinstall the app (from the Microsoft Store) and to...
  6. whatsapp web portal qr code not loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    whatsapp web portal qr code not loading: when i tried to open whatsapp web portal both in microsoft edge and google chrome and whatsapp web desktop app. the qr code is not generated and it is simply rotating without end. qr code is not appearing. how to fix it. i am using windows 10 krishnan ks...
  7. Whatsapp desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whatsapp desktop: I want to download WhatsApp desktop i cannot click on free option it also writes down you need more features to install ........... Please help and also please tell how to use it...
  8. whatsapp desktop shutsdown before QR code appears

whatsapp desktop shutsdown before QR code appears: Hello, I recently have a problem with WhatsApp Desktop on windows 10. I uninstalled and reinstalled from Microsoft Store. When I launched WhatsApp desktop, the pop up windows appears then closes. Sometimes it appears and I wait for the QR code to appear but it doesn't...
  9. Cursor keeps loading forever

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor keeps loading forever: I recently reset my computer. It was working perfectly after that. After reinstalling the programs, the cursor appears like loading something but it got stuck forever. I cannot click any icon, bar, anything, it just keep spinning. I tried restarting the computer but it...
  10. Whatsapp web desktop app on windows 10 isn't loading QR Code

Whatsapp web desktop app on windows 10 isn't loading QR Code: I had whatsapp 64-bit downloaded on my windows 10 laptop and it used to work fine and then randomly one day it logged me out and ever since the QR code does not load and the loading wheel just spins continuously and it's driving me mad. I've tried uninstalling,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whatsapp qr code stuck

2. Does it takes 10 hrs to load whatsapp on PC

3. whatapp code does not load