Windows 10: WhatsApp desktop old version, cant update on my pc. Thank you

Discus and support WhatsApp desktop old version, cant update on my pc. Thank you in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; WhatsApp desktop old version, cant update on my pc. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by aatef shaban, May 21, 2023.

1. WhatsApp desktop old version, cant update on my pc. Thank you

WhatsApp desktop old version, cant update on my pc. Thank you

:)

aatef shaban, May 21, 2023
  2. Hawgwash Win User

No Whatsapp Mic

W10
    Whatsapp text works fine but I can't get audio out to work.
    Have been through all the "how to" help and can't find a microphone to turn on for Whatsapp.

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, let's try another approach.
    This is a new ASUS laptop and I am new to W10.

It is not just Whatsapp; I cant get the microphone to work on other apps either.
    I've been through all the steps with privacy, camera, connecting apps and I guess a few others.
    There must be some simple enable step I'm missing.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, persistence does pay off. I followed some instructions to check for needed driver updates with My Asus and yes, there were newer versions for audio and camera.
    I installed them and all is well.
    Funny thing is checking in Device Manager I was told I had the latest of everything.
    So I learned something new this evening.

Hawgwash, May 21, 2023
  3. Whatsapp desktop - making a chat / call with no contacts

A friend uses Whatsapp from a phone. I'd like to use whatsapp from my desktop or phone to communicate with them.

I have installed whatsapp on my android phone and have connected the desktop. And am leaving the phone turned on, as directed.

I refused to permit Whatsapp to read my contacts, etc.. I'm not a big facebook fan and know that they share everything everywhere and sell it everywhere.

However, I cannot figure a way to make or even receive a call using whatsapp without using my contacts list.
    Is this true or is there something I'm missing. On the desktop app I put in a phone number and it wants to search my contacts, which of course it does not have. After using "Create Group" same thing.

No way to make a call at all with whatsapp if you don't share your contacts with it?

if so, Whatsapp is completely broken for me.

And if so that's fine since I can use Skype or Discord just fine.

Thanks much,
    wg

Windy Gamer, May 21, 2023
  4. imhsp Win User

Whatsapp on Nokia X ???

Please follow the steps properly your problem will be solved

1.Download my app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" from Nokia store.

• Install Whatsapp you downloaded in step 1 , Complete your Whatsapp login as there will be no error until you login
    4. After login complete your Whatsapp will start to show error "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED"

5. Open app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" and there will be no error to open Whatsapp have fun.

imhsp, May 21, 2023
Thema:

1. WhatsApp desktop old version, cant update on my pc. Thank you - Similar Threads - WhatsApp desktop old

2. WhatsApp desktop old version, cant update on my pc. Thank you

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WhatsApp desktop old version, cant update on my pc. Thank you: WhatsApp desktop old version, cant update on my pc. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-desktop-old-version-cant-update-on-my-pc/b1fcc6b0-eff7-4e71-bbd1-eb7f9ce5a0d6
  3. WhatsApp desktop old version, cant update on my pc. Thank you

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WhatsApp desktop old version, cant update on my pc. Thank you: WhatsApp desktop old version, cant update on my pc. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-desktop-old-version-cant-update-on-my-pc/b1fcc6b0-eff7-4e71-bbd1-eb7f9ce5a0d6
  4. WhatsApp desktop old version, cant update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WhatsApp desktop old version, cant update: ? Hi, can someone explain me why my WhatsApp desktop version is Version 2.2308.6.0 and the latest version is 2.2248. 9.0...I don't have any updates to do on the Microsoft store...
  5. WhatsApp desktop old version, cant update

WhatsApp desktop old version, cant update: ? Hi, can someone explain me why my WhatsApp desktop version is Version 2.2308.6.0 and the latest version is 2.2248. 9.0...I don't have any updates to do on the Microsoft store...
  6. Thank you!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thank you!: Just wanted to say thank you for the windows 10 update that hijacked my computer. I always sign in with a number and now Windows will not take the password I remember; therefore, I'm screwed. I changed my microsoft password but my computer will not recognize it. All my work...
  7. Thank you!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Thank you!: Just wanted to say thank you for the windows 10 update that hijacked my computer. I always sign in with a number and now Windows will not take the password I remember; therefore, I'm screwed. I changed my microsoft password but my computer will not recognize it. All my work...
  8. Thank you.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thank you.: So glad you presented the same issue I just struggled at attempting to publish holiday gifts. Must've come with a MS update and seriously needs to be fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thank-you/dc5fad08-3585-4e1f-9b18-d1e4d96575a9
  9. Thank you!!!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank you!!!!!: @Brink I want to thank you very much for all the help you've given me through the years. I'm sure you work very hard doing what you do for so many. The tutorials are all excellent and you run the best forum I've ever been on. Guess words are not really enough to express my...
  10. WhatsApp Desktop update

WhatsApp Desktop update: WhatsApp Desktop keeps asking me to update, and when I do, even after I have uninstalled and reinstalled, it keeps asking me to update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-desktop-update/ac04d84f-a464-489d-9298-3990be7854f0