Windows 10: WhatsApp Desktop White Screen Problem

Discus and support WhatsApp Desktop White Screen Problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I Have Recently Updated my WhatsApp Desktop Application. On 1st Day it was working Fine No Problem! But on Next Day When I Use it Sometime the Screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sanidhya Kumar Verma, Nov 5, 2020.

1. WhatsApp Desktop White Screen Problem

I Have Recently Updated my WhatsApp Desktop Application. On 1st Day it was working Fine No Problem! But on Next Day When I Use it Sometime the Screen automatically Becomes white! When I Close it, it was not opening! When I tried to Repair it It Worked again but after Sometimes again white screen comes! I Reinstalled it But it doesn't Work!

Please Help Me!

Here is the Image

WhatsApp Desktop White Screen Problem fd253a31-83ec-4bd9-bbac-2093577d86da?upload=true.png

:)

Sanidhya Kumar Verma, Nov 5, 2020
  2. vanp Win User

White Screen Replaces Desktop

About 4 weeks ago my Desktop started being replaced by a completely blank, white screen. This would happen sometimes after I turned on the computer. Within probably a minute of Desktop appearing, it would be replaced by the blank, white screen. I could do various things to get Desktop back, but as soon as I did something else, like click on the Start Menu button, Desktop disappeared again. Restarting the computer would solve the immediate problem, but eventually, restarting the computer (not necessarily the very next time), it would happen again.

It was suggested I try Control Panel Troubleshooting; that found nothing. Then it was suggested I use Device Manager to uninstall and reinstall the video card driver. This seemed to work, but after 6 days the problem recurred.

I restored a system image from about 6 weeks before the problem first occurred, and it still happened. Apparently it's a hardware problem, but I'm not sure.

Any bright ideas? Thanks.

vanp, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Whatsapp desktop - making a chat / call with no contacts

A friend uses Whatsapp from a phone. I'd like to use whatsapp from my desktop or phone to communicate with them.

I have installed whatsapp on my android phone and have connected the desktop. And am leaving the phone turned on, as directed.

I refused to permit Whatsapp to read my contacts, etc.. I'm not a big facebook fan and know that they share everything everywhere and sell it everywhere.

However, I cannot figure a way to make or even receive a call using whatsapp without using my contacts list.
    Is this true or is there something I'm missing. On the desktop app I put in a phone number and it wants to search my contacts, which of course it does not have. After using "Create Group" same thing.

No way to make a call at all with whatsapp if you don't share your contacts with it?

if so, Whatsapp is completely broken for me.

And if so that's fine since I can use Skype or Discord just fine.

Thanks much,
    wg

Windy Gamer, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

WhatsApp Desktop White Screen Problem

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

WhatsApp Desktop White Screen Problem

1. WhatsApp Desktop White Screen Problem - Similar Threads - WhatsApp Desktop White

2. Whatsapp problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whatsapp problem: My desktop version of Whatsapp has been working just fine but today the app won't open again if I have have already closed it once during my session on the computer. I either have to restart windows or re-install the application in case I wanna open and close it multiple...
  3. WhatsApp Desktop

WhatsApp Desktop: Hi, I'm GJ; so my WhatsApp desktop stopped working for the last 2 days. It only opens once per day .....idk why. I tried using the Repair And reset from the settings ....but it is still the same. Can you please help me figure this out. Thanks, GJ...
  4. White Screen Replaces Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White Screen Replaces Desktop: About 4 weeks ago my Desktop started being replaced by a completely blank, white screen. This would happen sometimes after I turned on the computer. Within probably a minute of Desktop appearing, it would be replaced by the blank, white screen. I could do various things to...
  5. Whatsapp desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whatsapp desktop: Can we set a number permanently in whatsapp web or by any other way i mean to say that i want to set a whatsapp account as we use it in phone i want to avoid scanning qr code again and again. Is it possible please inform how to do it...
  6. Whatsapp desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whatsapp desktop: I want to download WhatsApp desktop i cannot click on free option it also writes down you need more features to install ........... Please help and also please tell how to use it...
  7. Problem with WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop: Hello. Last night 05-14-2020 an update from microsoft was automatically installed on my laptop. Since then, WhatsApp Web is no longer opening. Even the WhatsApp web page is not opening either. I tried using the WhatsApp Desktop App but it doesn´t show the QR Code. I´ve...
  8. WHATSAPP DESKTOP PROBLEM

WHATSAPP DESKTOP PROBLEM: HI, I`m having a problem with my Whatsapp desktop app. whenever I try to open an api.whatsapp it won`t connect or open my Whatsapp app unless i close the app first. is there any solution for this? since it is frustrating me to have close the app every time i have to open...
  9. WhatsApp or desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WhatsApp or desktop: Hello I have a iPhone 10X and I have been trying or ages to download WhatsApp for Windows 10 Desktop no matter how many times I have tried it just wont it just does not download on my computer. Can someone help me please...
  10. Problem regarding WhatsApp desktop application.

Problem regarding WhatsApp desktop application.: WhatsApp desktop application isn't generating the QR code in my PC. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-regarding-whatsapp-desktop-application/d71784d0-13dc-48c5-9e54-9ddf7369072e