Windows 10: Whatsapp doesn't work on my Win 10

Discus and support Whatsapp doesn't work on my Win 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am used to connecting my Whatsapp on my phone to my desktop so I can reply and check my messages while working. sometime last month in September the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by K PMenon, Oct 9, 2018.

1. K PMenon Win User

Whatsapp doesn't work on my Win 10

I am used to connecting my Whatsapp on my phone to my desktop so I can reply and check my messages while working. sometime last month in September the desktop app updated. Since then when I try to connect it scans the code and just keeps going round like it's connecting but doesn't. I initially thought the problem might be with the app and tried going through the webpage web.whatsapp.com but that too gives me the same thing tries to connect but doesn't.

:)

K PMenon, Oct 9, 2018

2. CD-ROM doesn`t work with win 10

After I installed Win 10 my CD ROM doesn`t work any longer. Does somebody have an solution?

geirrykhus, Oct 9, 2018
  3. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Whatsapp doesn't work on my Win 10

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi,

Thanks for your ideas. I tried exactly as you said but it made absolutely no difference.

I still can`t download, still doesn`t remember login details although it still asks me if I want the details remembered.

Do you or anybody else have any ideas to help. It`s too late now for me to go back to Win 8.1 so I`m stuck with an os that doesn`t work properly.

Thank you.

Graham Laughlan, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Whatsapp doesn't work on my Win 10

1. Whatsapp doesn't work on my Win 10 - Similar Threads - Whatsapp doesn't

2. Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.: I use video-conferencing a lot, primarily Zoom, but also Teams, WhatsApp, and Google Meet. All have a similar symptoms of 5-10 second freezes sometimes longer on intervals as short as 5 minutes, sometimes 10-15 minutes. I started running Task Manager / Resource Monitor on my...
  3. Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.: I use video-conferencing a lot, primarily Zoom, but also Teams, WhatsApp, and Google Meet. All have a similar symptoms of 5-10 second freezes sometimes longer on intervals as short as 5 minutes, sometimes 10-15 minutes. I started running Task Manager / Resource Monitor on my...
  4. WhatsApp desktop input lag when installed along with Trellix DLP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WhatsApp desktop input lag when installed along with Trellix DLP: Hi,I have Trellix DLP solution installed in my laptop. The WhatsApp application will see an immediate spike in CPU usage whenever I open it for use.Here are details of my testing:1. When using the WhatsApp desktop app, specifically when switching between chats, there will be...
  5. WhatsApp desktop input lag when installed along with Trellix DLP

WhatsApp desktop input lag when installed along with Trellix DLP: Hi,I have Trellix DLP solution installed in my laptop. The WhatsApp application will see an immediate spike in CPU usage whenever I open it for use.Here are details of my testing:1. When using the WhatsApp desktop app, specifically when switching between chats, there will be...
  6. WhatsApp desktop input lag when installed along with Trellix DLP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. When I am in a Discord vc or whatsapp call All other apps doesn't give any sound.

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I am in a Discord vc or whatsapp call All other apps doesn't give any sound.: I am having a Problem When I am in a Discord vc or whatsapp call All other apps like yt or Spotify doesn't give any sound. I have already done the communication setting to "Do nothing" option, I have reset the discord setting too & Tried most of the settings changes from...
  8. WhatsApp app for Windows 10 doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WhatsApp app for Windows 10 doesn't work: WhatsApp app for Windows 10 is not work. After downloading from the "Microsoft Store", I click to open and only the default green icon of the app remains without showing the QR Code. I've done everything imaginable, even reinstalled the operating system and nothing. I also...
  9. WhatsApp app for Windows 10 doesn't work

WhatsApp app for Windows 10 doesn't work: WhatsApp app for Windows 10 is not work. After downloading from the "Microsoft Store", I click to open and only the default green icon of the app remains without showing the QR Code. I've done everything imaginable, even reinstalled the operating system and nothing. I also...
  10. [WHATSAPP/SPELLCHECK] WhatsApp doesn't spellcheck more than 1 language

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [WHATSAPP/SPELLCHECK] WhatsApp doesn't spellcheck more than 1 language: [ATTACH] So, I use both English and Portuguese in my Windows 10 but WhatsApp doesn't seem to recognize it. WhatsApp example Language panel Turning these option off still makes WhatsApp show the highlight submitted by /u/Hidwardo [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone whatsapp doesnt work