Windows 10: Whatsapp downloading video

Discus and support Whatsapp downloading video in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have whatsapp on my laptop,how do I download a video from my file,to send on whatsapp.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by johnratcliffe1948, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Whatsapp downloading video

I have whatsapp on my laptop,how do I download a video from my file,to send on whatsapp.

:)

johnratcliffe1948, Jun 4, 2021
  2. Billy Med Win User

whatsapp not playing videos

Hi,

Regarding your Whatsapp videos, can you provide us the following information to better resolve your issue?

• When did this problem started to happen?
    • Have you made changes on your phone prior to this?
    • Do you have other apps that are responding differently?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Billy Med, Jun 4, 2021
  3. problem downloading WhatsApp

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the WhatsApp application in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you trying to download the application from Windows store in Windows Phone or PC?
    • Is the issue specific to the WhatsApp application?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 4, 2021
  4. imhsp Win User

Whatsapp downloading video

Whatsapp on Nokia X ???

Please follow the steps properly your problem will be solved

1.Download my app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" from Nokia store.

• Install Whatsapp you downloaded in step 1 , Complete your Whatsapp login as there will be no error until you login
    4. After login complete your Whatsapp will start to show error "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED"

5. Open app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" and there will be no error to open Whatsapp have fun.

imhsp, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

Whatsapp downloading video

1. Whatsapp downloading video - Similar Threads - Whatsapp downloading video

2. WhatsApp videos appear zoomed in when playing with VLC player, only if downloaded with a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WhatsApp videos appear zoomed in when playing with VLC player, only if downloaded with a...: Hi all,I encountered a very weird issue. I often share videos with my friends and family via WhatsApp. If I want to save a copy of the video, I usually connect the data cable to my Xiaomi mobile phone, and transfer the video file from the WhatsApp Video folder to my PC. It...
  3. WhatsApp videos appear zoomed in when playing with VLC player, only if downloaded with a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WhatsApp videos appear zoomed in when playing with VLC player, only if downloaded with a...: Hi all,I encountered a very weird issue. I often share videos with my friends and family via WhatsApp. If I want to save a copy of the video, I usually connect the data cable to my Xiaomi mobile phone, and transfer the video file from the WhatsApp Video folder to my PC. It...
  4. WhatsApp videos appear zoomed in when playing with VLC player, only if downloaded with a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CANNOT DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP ON WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANNOT DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP ON WINDOWS 11: i removed my outdated WhatsApp and cannot download updated version. I went into Microsoft store and tried to download but the download freezes half way. Please give us a zip file or exe file. Thank you!...
  6. WhatsApp not downloading when clicking"download"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WhatsApp not downloading when clicking"download": Hi GuysI'm having some trouble downloading WhatsApp.-Nothing happens when i click the "get in store" button ?Please help :- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-not-downloading-when-clickingdownload/f2ad2f3c-b296-46d9-a1b9-cadf1332f0b6
  7. WhatsApp not downloading when clicking"download"

WhatsApp not downloading when clicking"download": Hi GuysI'm having some trouble downloading WhatsApp.-Nothing happens when i click the "get in store" button ?Please help :- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-not-downloading-when-clickingdownload/f2ad2f3c-b296-46d9-a1b9-cadf1332f0b6
  8. WhatsApp not downloading when clicking"download"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Downloading WhatsApp media to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading WhatsApp media to pc: I was in previous years able to download images and other media from WhatsApp by connecting my phone and transferring files onto PC. I can still do this but have found the majority of the files cannot be opened. I'm using Windows 11. Error messages say the codec to play the...
  10. Downloading WhatsApp media to pc

Downloading WhatsApp media to pc: I was in previous years able to download images and other media from WhatsApp by connecting my phone and transferring files onto PC. I can still do this but have found the majority of the files cannot be opened. I'm using Windows 11. Error messages say the codec to play the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whatsappdownloading