Windows 10: WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram are down across the world

Discus and support WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram are down across the world in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As many of you noticed, WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger, Instagram are down for quite a long period of time today. All Facebook-owned services are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Apr 14, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram are down across the world

As many of you noticed, WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger, Instagram are down for quite a long period of time today. All Facebook-owned services are unreachable across the world and it’s been more than two hours since the issue was first reported.

To make matters worse, even Messenger is also experiencing problems, meaning that you cannot get in touch with your friends with any of Facebook’s networks. Facebook hasn’t issued any explanations for the outage yet and more details are awaited.

As per the online reports, Facebook, WhatsApp and other services outage started at around 6:30 AM ET. Apparently, some locations are hit more than other places where users are affected more than others.

The bug in the question appears to be associated with Facebook servers and there’s nothing you can do to get the social media services to work on your devices.

A month ago, the widepread Facebook outage was reported and the company had blamed a server configuration change as the problem.

The post WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram are down across the world appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Apr 14, 2019
  2. AshkerHzn Win User

About WhatsApp and Instagram

While open videos and live videos from WhatsApp and Instagram phone automatically closing the certain app.Please help me.

AshkerHzn, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Whatsapp desktop - making a chat / call with no contacts

A friend uses Whatsapp from a phone. I'd like to use whatsapp from my desktop or phone to communicate with them.

I have installed whatsapp on my android phone and have connected the desktop. And am leaving the phone turned on, as directed.

I refused to permit Whatsapp to read my contacts, etc.. I'm not a big facebook fan and know that they share everything everywhere and sell it everywhere.

However, I cannot figure a way to make or even receive a call using whatsapp without using my contacts list.
    Is this true or is there something I'm missing. On the desktop app I put in a phone number and it wants to search my contacts, which of course it does not have. After using "Create Group" same thing.

No way to make a call at all with whatsapp if you don't share your contacts with it?

if so, Whatsapp is completely broken for me.

And if so that's fine since I can use Skype or Discord just fine.

Thanks much,
    wg

Windy Gamer, Apr 14, 2019
  4. dezik Win User

Unable to open Facebook/Instagram on FireFox while IE can

With 1.1.1.1 & 1.0.0.1 same thing, but won't ping facebook now, instagram ping works. Tried with 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4, IE now opens facebook and instagram. MS apps still doesn't open it, as well as Firefox.
    Have laptop connected to same wi-fi = everything works fine there

dezik, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

1. WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram are down across the world - Similar Threads - WhatsApp Facebook Instagram

2. Microsoft Pay / Microsoft Sign on to Facebook / Instagram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Pay / Microsoft Sign on to Facebook / Instagram: Microsoft Pay / Microsoft Sign on to Facebook / Instagram It would be handy so that we can control access on one single source of truth.Microsoft....
  3. Microsoft Pay / Microsoft Sign on to Facebook / Instagram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Pay / Microsoft Sign on to Facebook / Instagram: Microsoft Pay / Microsoft Sign on to Facebook / Instagram It would be handy so that we can control access on one single source of truth.Microsoft....
  4. Is Facebook Down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Facebook Down?: Was opening facebook and got this: Sorry, something went wrong.We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can. Go Back Facebook 2021 Help 177356
  5. Facebook introduces Vanish Mode for Messenger and Instagram

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces Vanish Mode for Messenger and Instagram: Sometimes a message is just spontaneous – something you want to say in the moment without worrying about it sticking around. That’s why we’re excited to introduce vanish mode on Messenger, which lets you send messages that disappear...
  6. New Accounts Center on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger

in Windows 10 News
    New Accounts Center on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger: [ATTACH] Switching apps to post the same content or entering your credit card information dozens of times is a pain. We want to make that easier while giving you better controls to manage your experience. Whether you want to share a story to Instagram and Facebook at the...
  7. Facebook introduces Instagram Reels

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces Instagram Reels: [ATTACH] Today we’re announcing Instagram Reels: a new way to create and discover short, entertaining videos on Instagram. Reels invites you to create fun videos to share with your friends or anyone on Instagram. Record and edit 15-second multi-clip videos with...
  8. Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ?

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ?: Looks like there's major world wide problem with those services. 130846
  9. Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Facebook, Instagram and Whatsup out ?: Looks like there's major world wide problem with those services. 130846
  10. problem related to whatsapp and instagram

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem related to whatsapp and instagram: sir, first of all I have a problem related to whatsapp, available on store. from there I downloaded but it couldn't run on my laptop further more only black or white screen appeared. another in Instagram app, I am unable to make video call in Instagram. and also there is...