Windows 10: WhatsApp freezing on Windows 10 20H2

Discus and support WhatsApp freezing on Windows 10 20H2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my computer to Windows 10 20H2. All is working fine but the WhatsApp desktop app freezes on switching from another program or even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AsifShamsi, Nov 7, 2020.

1. WhatsApp freezing on Windows 10 20H2

I recently upgraded my computer to Windows 10 20H2. All is working fine but the WhatsApp desktop app freezes on switching from another program or even if I click WhatsApp icon twice or thrice. It was not so before. I uninstall and re-install the app from Store at least 3 times and install again after downloading the from WhatsApp website. I tried Repair then Reset the application through Settings>Apps by clicking Advance button but all in vain.

:)

AsifShamsi, Nov 7, 2020

2. as I update windows 10 (Education) to 20H2, whatsapp (desktop version) is full screen

hi

I updated windows 10 to 20H2 few weeks ago after that whatsapp (desktop version) is full screen (like a game) so I can't reach to my toolbar, or any other desktop items while using whatsapp. (only full screen or totally minimized)

all of my drivers are updated to last version . and windows and all apps are updated too

does anybody know solution?

thanks

windows 10 (education) 20H2 - OS build 19042.610

VGA: Nvidia GTX 950M + intel HD620

Core i7 7500U

FarhadSohi, Nov 7, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

WhatsApp freezing on Windows 10 20H2

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

WhatsApp freezing on Windows 10 20H2

1. WhatsApp freezing on Windows 10 20H2 - Similar Threads - WhatsApp freezing 20H2

2. Windows 10 20H2 Update Freezes and Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 20H2 Update Freezes and Crashes: I am facing severe screen freezing and crash issue in Windows 10 which occurs randomly and multiple times. I have tried everything from updating the display drivers to using the NVidea driver for the display, but the error persists. There seems to be no online answers for...
  3. Taskbar freeze at start 20H2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Taskbar freeze at start 20H2: Hi! I got this trouble... Using the previous version of Windows 10 (ver 2009) everything works fine. Every time I update to the latest version (20H2), either with the 2009 version from Windows Update, or doing a clean installation of Windows with the ISO downloaded from...
  4. Mouse freezes randomly Windows 10 20H2

Mouse freezes randomly Windows 10 20H2: Hi everyone, I did a windows 10 fresh install one or two months ago. I noticed my mouse freezes randomly when i'm browsing in chrome or playing games. My hardware: - intel DH67BL board - i7-3770 3.4 ghz - 12 gb ddr3 1333 mhz ram - rx 480 4gb no overclock - 250 gb...
  5. Update 20H2 freezing windows Randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update 20H2 freezing windows Randomly: Anyone else having random lock ups after updating to 20H2? Windows 10 becomes unresponsive at random times. I can move my mouse and open the start menu, but no windows/programs will open, not even task manager. Shutdown/restart does not work also, I am forced to do a hard...
  6. Windows 10 20H2 (Happened in 2004 as well) Freezes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 20H2 (Happened in 2004 as well) Freezes: Hey guys, This is really weird for me because i have searched youtube, the entire google and found 0 similar results to my problem im facing right now so i wanted to write this down in reddit. So here's what im facing. While i use my laptop normally watching twitch, youtube...
  7. Random Freeze and Unresponsiveness [Windows 10 20H2]

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Random Freeze and Unresponsiveness [Windows 10 20H2]: I recently updated to Windows 10 20H2 from 2004. Since then I have been experiencing random freezes, lock-ups, and unresponsiveness. I could be watching a video and the video would pause, the touchpad won't respond, touch won't work, and the power key won't sign me off. The...
  8. as I update windows 10 Education to 20H2, whatsapp desktop version is full screen

as I update windows 10 Education to 20H2, whatsapp desktop version is full screen: hi I updated windows 10 to 20H2 few weeks ago after that whatsapp desktop version is full screen like a game so I can't reach to my toolbar, or any other desktop items while using whatsapp. only full screen or totally minimized all of my drivers are updated to last version...
  9. 20h2 update freezes at 100%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    20h2 update freezes at 100%: There was another update right before that one that froze at 100% also anyone else have that problem? Thanks! *Smile 167399
  10. Windows 10 20h2 Start Menu Freezes

Windows 10 20h2 Start Menu Freezes: Hi Community, I have a problem with the Start menu taskbar. All System icons cannot be click and I cannot search using Windows search. Any advice? Regards....