Windows 10: Whatsapp in my laptop

Discus and support Whatsapp in my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi My whatsapp doesn't open in my laptop Till yesterday it was fine Pls help me out with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GomathySuresh, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Whatsapp in my laptop

Hi

My whatsapp doesn't open in my laptop

Till yesterday it was fine

Pls help me out with this

:)

GomathySuresh, Nov 1, 2020
  2. imhsp Win User

Whatsapp on Nokia X ???

Please follow the steps properly your problem will be solved

1.Download my app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" from Nokia store.

• Install Whatsapp you downloaded in step 1 , Complete your Whatsapp login as there will be no error until you login
    4. After login complete your Whatsapp will start to show error "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED"

5. Open app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" and there will be no error to open Whatsapp have fun.

imhsp, Nov 1, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 1, 2020
  4. pewe Win User

Whatsapp in my laptop

Whatsapp on Laptop/Tablet

I am thinking of buying a Win10 Tablet/PC (similar to the Surface Pro)
    I have no experience of these and don't know anyone who has one.
    Does anyone know if it is possible to install the Whatsapp Desktop programme on these types of device - I have it installed on my conventional Win 10 Laptop.

pewe, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Whatsapp in my laptop

1. Whatsapp in my laptop - Similar Threads - Whatsapp laptop

2. hello i have bought a new laptop its 8 months but when I click on WhatsApp or voice...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello i have bought a new laptop its 8 months but when I click on WhatsApp or voice...: please give any solution that would work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-bought-a-new-laptop-its-8-months-but/61736da3-c622-47fe-9cd1-16e694dd623a
  3. hello i have bought a new laptop its 8 months but when I click on WhatsApp or voice...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello i have bought a new laptop its 8 months but when I click on WhatsApp or voice...: please give any solution that would work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-bought-a-new-laptop-its-8-months-but/61736da3-c622-47fe-9cd1-16e694dd623a
  4. My laptop start button and system apps stops working including WhatsApp it shows that path...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop start button and system apps stops working including WhatsApp it shows that path...: My que is that,that today I was doing printing with my laptop and I was about to open WhatsApp when I clicked on WhatsApp it takes much time to open then it didn't open then suddenly my sart button stops working then my whole system apps like file explorer, settings,shutdown...
  5. My laptop start button and system apps stops working including WhatsApp it shows that path...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop start button and system apps stops working including WhatsApp it shows that path...: My que is that,that today I was doing printing with my laptop and I was about to open WhatsApp when I clicked on WhatsApp it takes much time to open then it didn't open then suddenly my sart button stops working then my whole system apps like file explorer, settings,shutdown...
  6. My laptop start button and system apps stops working including WhatsApp it shows that path...

7. i have latest update of windows 10 but still not able to download whatsapp on my laptop....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i have latest update of windows 10 but still not able to download whatsapp on my laptop....: not able to install whatsapp eveny my dvd drive is not responding as it is not detecting any dvd nor my usb ports are recognising the usb devices as I connect the printer or any other storage device to it only Input devices are recognised. please assist I have an update of...
  8. i have latest update of windows 10 but still not able to download whatsapp on my laptop....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have latest update of windows 10 but still not able to download whatsapp on my laptop....: not able to install whatsapp eveny my dvd drive is not responding as it is not detecting any dvd nor my usb ports are recognising the usb devices as I connect the printer or any other storage device to it only Input devices are recognised. please assist I have an update of...
  9. i have latest update of windows 10 but still not able to download whatsapp on my laptop....

10. Laptop with Windows 11 freezes during video call on WhatsApp when JBL Live 2 Pro TWS...

Laptop with Windows 11 freezes during video call on WhatsApp when JBL Live 2 Pro TWS...: Hi,I experienced a problem 3 times in a row during the video calls via WhatsApp on Windows 11 system while using JBL Live 2 Pro TWS earphones. In the middle of conversation the screen turned black camera light was green at the same time so it didn't turned off? and I couldn't...