Windows 10: Whatsapp in windows 10 ver 1809 keep on asking me to update

Discus and support Whatsapp in windows 10 ver 1809 keep on asking me to update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have whatsapp app for windows 10 keep on asking me to update i have uninstalled and reinstalled from windows app stor same probelm not sure how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by coolnew32, Jun 1, 2019.

1. coolnew32 Win User

Whatsapp in windows 10 ver 1809 keep on asking me to update

Hi I have whatsapp app for windows 10 keep on asking me to update i have uninstalled and reinstalled from windows app stor same probelm not sure how to solve this problem

Nick

:)

coolnew32, Jun 1, 2019

2. windows 10 update from ver.1709 to ver.1809

can we update Windows 10 ver.1709 to ver.1809 directly using "Windows 10 Update Assistant"???

bryan.nobody, Jun 1, 2019
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Whatsapp in windows 10 ver 1809 keep on asking me to update - Similar Threads - Whatsapp ver 1809

2. Whatsapp desktop asking for update, but I'm unable to update app.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Whatsapp desktop asking for update, but I'm unable to update app.: WhatsApp asking me to update the app, but when I try to access the update, there is nothing to click. When checking the Microsoft play store and checking my library, WhatsApp isn't there at all. When accessing my settings from windows, WhatsApp is an app, but there is no...
  3. Whatsapp App in Windows 10 not opening, asking for Update everytime

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whatsapp App in Windows 10 not opening, asking for Update everytime: My Whatsapp App for Desktop has stopped opening since today. Whenever I try to open, it asks to update. When Clicking 'Update", it returns every time to same "Update Screen." I uninstalled the App several time, shut down my computer, re-installed it again, tried this process...
  4. windows 10 ver 1809

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 ver 1809: I finally got my update to work,(from 1803 to 1809) now I can't share my printer. I have shared it in the printer properties, I turned on network discovery, I have shared my printer. Now on the computer I want to share to, I turned on network discovery, and shared printer. I...
  5. Windows update ver 1809

Windows update ver 1809: I got a notification to update my windows 10 to version 1809 The problem is: the update installation gets stuck at 80% and nothing else, no error message, no nothing, just keeps turning the install circle and stays at 80% forever. I have tried to delete the previous...
  6. Windows 10 UI keeps asking me to paste

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 UI keeps asking me to paste: Things like this keep happening in every UI that has something like a search bar, how do I fix this? It is extremely annoying. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-ui-keeps-asking-me-to-paste/46cd342d-0687-4e0d-833c-50795cfd623f
  7. windows 10 update from ver.1709 to ver.1809

windows 10 update from ver.1709 to ver.1809: can we update Windows 10 ver.1709 to ver.1809 directly using "Windows 10 Update Assistant"??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-from-ver1709-to-ver1809/891e2f3f-4120-495c-8e5a-c97032c032ff
  8. Windows update ver 1809

Windows update ver 1809: I got a notification to update my windows 10 to version 1809 The problem is: the update installation gets stuck at 78% and nothing else, no error message, no nothing, just keeps turning the install circle and stays at 78% forever. I have tried to delete the previous...
  9. Windows 10 Ver 1809 Ver 177763.107 update keeps resetting after I shut down or restart

Windows 10 Ver 1809 Ver 177763.107 update keeps resetting after I shut down or restart: I have just installed the latest version of win 10 x64 and now I can no longer save my personal settings and it starts edge to preview the updated changes every time. In addition I have the following issues:- 1. I also lost all of my favorites in my browser 2. Certain...
  10. OneDrive keeps asking me to login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive keeps asking me to login: Are there any temporary files, settings, etc. I can set CCleaner to avoid cleaning, because every time I restart my computer, OneDrive keeps asking for my Microsoft account to continue using it. In a similar fashion, the same behavior can be observed if OneDrive is run...