Windows 10: WhatsApp not showing notifications on Windows 10

Discus and support WhatsApp not showing notifications on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; WhatsApp is one of the popular messaging services in the market. They have introduced WhatsApp Desktop and WhatsApp Web. With WhatsApp’s desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 26, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

WhatsApp not showing notifications on Windows 10

WhatsApp is one of the popular messaging services in the market. They have introduced WhatsApp Desktop and WhatsApp Web. With WhatsApp’s desktop applications you can chat with friends, create new groups, receive notifications, all without even touching your phone. However, many users are complaining that they are not receiving WhatsApp notifications on their Windows PC. […]

This article WhatsApp not showing notifications on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Mar 26, 2021

2. Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 26, 2021
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 26, 2021
  4. WhatsApp not showing notifications on Windows 10

Action Center is not showing past notifications

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you do not find the icons in the notification area.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Settings
    • Click on Settings, System
      and on Notifications and actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appears on the taskbar.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in notification area.

Hope it helps. Kindly get back to us with the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

WhatsApp not showing notifications on Windows 10

1. WhatsApp not showing notifications on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - WhatsApp showing notifications

2. Exclude WhatsApp's notifications from Link to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exclude WhatsApp's notifications from Link to Windows: I am using Link to Windows app with a Samsung smartphone and a Windows 11 PC. Each time a notification arrives to my phone, they are shown on my PC as a notification as well, including those from WhatsApp. How can I exclude WhatsApp's notifications from appearing on Windows?...
  3. Whatsapp for windows showing outdated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whatsapp for windows showing outdated: I keep being informed on Whatsapp that there's a new version and I should update. I follow the link and select the update hyperlink. Whatsapp logs out and then displays the QR code for syncing with my phone. But once the app reopens it shows the same banner that Whatsapp...
  4. Whatsapp for windows showing outdated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whatsapp for windows showing outdated: I keep being informed on Whatsapp that there's a new version and I should update. I follow the link and select the update hyperlink. Whatsapp logs out and then displays the QR code for syncing with my phone. But once the app reopens it shows the same banner that Whatsapp...
  5. Notifications not showing up for WhatsApp desktop app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications not showing up for WhatsApp desktop app: Hello,I have been using Whatsapp Desktop for quite a while and for a long time I am not able to receive any notifications from the app.I have installed it through the microsoft store.I have found another similar question on this forum but it did not fix it for me since...
  6. Notifications not showing up for WhatsApp desktop app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications not showing up for WhatsApp desktop app: Hello,I have been using Whatsapp Desktop for quite a while and for a long time I am not able to receive any notifications from the app.I have installed it through the microsoft store.I have found another similar question on this forum but it did not fix it for me since...
  7. Notifications not showing up for WhatsApp desktop app

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Whatsapp notifications disappear from Windows Notification Center

Whatsapp notifications disappear from Windows Notification Center: Recently, I have noticed a strange behavior with the notifications sent to my Windows 10 laptop: I do have a pop-up at the bottom of my screen and the notification is present in the notification center, but it disappears after a few seconds. If I am not in front of my...
  9. Notifications not showing up for WhatsApp desktop app

Notifications not showing up for WhatsApp desktop app: Alright, so I recently downloaded Whatsapp Desktop from the Microsoft store, for the purpose of being able to see my message notifications on my laptop too. What I noticed, was that I wasn't getting any notifications at all. I checked the settings within the app, and...
  10. Whatsapp Desktop Notifications

Whatsapp Desktop Notifications: Alright, so I recently downloaded Whatsapp Desktop from the Microsoft store, for the purpose of being able to see my message notifications on my laptop too. What I noticed, was that I wasn't getting any notifications at all. I checked the settings within the app, and...