Windows 10: WhatsApp not working

Discus and support WhatsApp not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Windows 10.1 karni ha. WhatsApp is not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MeharG, Jan 25, 2020.

1. MeharG Win User

WhatsApp not working

Split from this thread.​

Windows 10.1 karni ha.

WhatsApp is not working

:)

MeharG, Jan 25, 2020
  2. imhsp Win User

Whatsapp on Nokia X ???

Please follow the steps properly your problem will be solved

1.Download my app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" from Nokia store.

• Download Latest version of Whatsapp from

WhatsApp

• Install Whatsapp you downloaded in step 1 , Complete your Whatsapp login as there will be no error until you login
    4. After login complete your Whatsapp will start to show error "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED"

5. Open app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" and there will be no error to open Whatsapp have fun.

imhsp, Jan 25, 2020
  3. my whatsapp not working

Hello,

For us to be able to isolate why you cannot open WhatsApp, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Gerald Mal, Jan 25, 2020
  4. WhatsApp not working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

WhatsApp not working

1. WhatsApp not working - Similar Threads - WhatsApp working

2. My laptop start button and system apps stops working including WhatsApp it shows that path...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop start button and system apps stops working including WhatsApp it shows that path...: My que is that,that today I was doing printing with my laptop and I was about to open WhatsApp when I clicked on WhatsApp it takes much time to open then it didn't open then suddenly my sart button stops working then my whole system apps like file explorer, settings,shutdown...
  3. My laptop start button and system apps stops working including WhatsApp it shows that path...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop start button and system apps stops working including WhatsApp it shows that path...: My que is that,that today I was doing printing with my laptop and I was about to open WhatsApp when I clicked on WhatsApp it takes much time to open then it didn't open then suddenly my sart button stops working then my whole system apps like file explorer, settings,shutdown...
  4. My laptop start button and system apps stops working including WhatsApp it shows that path...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Search bar not working & typing of text in whatsapp is disabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Search bar not working & typing of text in whatsapp is disabled.: Windows search bar in my pc is not working for over 2 weeks. I have tried rebuilding the process in control panel & also enabling the Windows Search Service option. But the problem did not resolved. Also the typing of text is disabled in Whatsapp. I have updated the app but...
  6. Windows 10 Search bar not working & typing of text in whatsapp is disabled.

Windows 10 Search bar not working & typing of text in whatsapp is disabled.: Windows search bar in my pc is not working for over 2 weeks. I have tried rebuilding the process in control panel & also enabling the Windows Search Service option. But the problem did not resolved. Also the typing of text is disabled in Whatsapp. I have updated the app but...
  7. Windows 10 Search bar not working & typing of text in whatsapp is disabled.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Search bar not working & typing of text in whatsapp is disabled.: My search bar in windows 10 is not working for over 2 weeks. I have tried rebuilding the process in control panel & also enabling the Windows Search Service option. Also the typing of text is being disabled in Whatsapp. I have updated the app but still typing is not working...
  8. Microsoft Store Whatsapp is Not Working automatically closed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Whatsapp is Not Working automatically closed.: Hello Team,we have try to install many time but issue was same. Please my issue Microsoft Team. My Windows Version is 11 and we have install latest updates as well.Regards,Rao Noman....
  9. Microsoft Store Whatsapp is Not Working automatically closed.

Microsoft Store Whatsapp is Not Working automatically closed.: Hello Team,we have try to install many time but issue was same. Please my issue Microsoft Team. My Windows Version is 11 and we have install latest updates as well.Regards,Rao Noman....
  10. Bing AI won't work and WhatsApp call causes BSOD- System service exception

Bing AI won't work and WhatsApp call causes BSOD- System service exception: Any help to fix the problem with Bing AI "Sorry, looks like your network settings are preventing access to this feature.", also whenever I end a WhatsApp call my pc enters the BSOD and restarts, it's annoying, I am using Windows 11...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whatsapp info for windows phone

2. whatsapp windows app no copy and paste