Windows 10: Whatsapp on Windows 10 PC - strange problem

Discus and support Whatsapp on Windows 10 PC - strange problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have whatsApp on my desktop which used to work fine, recently after windows 10 update it has stopped working, when I double click icon it rolls... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by emadsadek, Oct 21, 2019.

1. emadsadek Win User

Whatsapp on Windows 10 PC - strange problem

I have whatsApp on my desktop which used to work fine, recently after windows 10 update it has stopped working, when I double click icon it rolls around for a second and then nothing.

I need to add that I have 2 accounts on this PC, on under the company's domain in which whatsApp is not working and the other account outside the domain and in this one whatsApp is still working fine, same app, same shortcut. I find this very strange so please help

:)

emadsadek, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Whatsapp on Windows 10 PC - strange problem

problem downloading WhatsApp

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the WhatsApp application in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you trying to download the application from Windows store in Windows Phone or PC?
    • Is the issue specific to the WhatsApp application?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Whatsapp on Windows 10 PC - strange problem

1. Whatsapp on Windows 10 PC - strange problem - Similar Threads - Whatsapp strange problem

2. Strange problem with WINDOWS 10 or PC?

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange problem with WINDOWS 10 or PC?: Hey guys my computer wont start up and is constantly going into automatic repair mode. I have tried to factory reset it in the advanced repair options in startup but it would constantly get stuck on "getting things ready". Things to note: Computer was fine last night until...
  3. A strange problem in Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    A strange problem in Windows: [ATTACH] There are in the organization WINDOWS 7 and WINDOWS 10 We recently started to distribute Windows 10 and replace some older computers with WIN 7. Only notes this is about WIN 10 PRO 1903 After an information security survey requested that all changes to REGISTRY be...
  4. WhatsApp

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WhatsApp: WhatsApp has an update message that stops me accessing it on my laptop. 'please update whatsapp from the windows app store' I do this and it goes to the windows store, it has all updates, but won't let me in WhatsApp. Keeps referring me back again and again. I have...
  5. Bluetooth Acting Strangely on Windows 10 PC

Bluetooth Acting Strangely on Windows 10 PC: I use a Bluetooth Xbox controller (the Recon Tech special edition) connected to my PC to play games. Today, I loaded up my controller, but it was not connecting to the computer, so I unpaired and repaired but it did not seem to work. The PC was recognizing the controller and...
  6. Problem regarding WhatsApp desktop application.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem regarding WhatsApp desktop application.: WhatsApp desktop application isn't generating the QR code in my PC. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-regarding-whatsapp-desktop-application/d71784d0-13dc-48c5-9e54-9ddf7369072e
  7. Whatsapp

Whatsapp: why cant I get the whatspp to open on my lapto https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/whatsapp/aa3413f7-d90b-4fa3-925a-4ac54342ac12
  8. problem related to whatsapp and instagram

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem related to whatsapp and instagram: sir, first of all I have a problem related to whatsapp, available on store. from there I downloaded but it couldn't run on my laptop further more only black or white screen appeared. another in Instagram app, I am unable to make video call in Instagram. and also there is...
  9. Strange problem using windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange problem using windows 10: Hey friends..I'd really appreciate you to help me with this I just bought a new acer nitro 5 laptop but since I installed windows 10 on it some things seems to be wrong with it; first is about low and blurry graphic of softwares I installed, their installation, working...
  10. Strange Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Problem: I noticed a strange issue with my PC today. I am running Win 10 Pro (64 bit) and after I restarted my PC today, I observed the following things: 1. Some of the icons are missing on the taskbar. There used to be icons for Store, Calculator, Edge on my taskbar. 2. I also...