Windows 10: whatsapp on windows without emulator and mobile phone.

Discus and support whatsapp on windows without emulator and mobile phone. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Its very delightful to use whatsapp web but students don't having phone are not able to use that. So, sometimes its became very difficult for them.To... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rishav Raj Patel., Oct 15, 2018.

1. whatsapp on windows without emulator and mobile phone.

Its very delightful to use whatsapp web but students don't having phone are not able to use that.

So, sometimes its became very difficult for them.To run their studies smoothly,

it is very important to develope a windows software of whatsapp.

:)

Rishav Raj Patel., Oct 15, 2018

2. Windows Phone users Clubhouse

telegram, i just take it to my list as alternate
    looks pretty simple, reminds me of whatsapp

micropage7, Oct 15, 2018
  3. mt_live Win User
    mt_live, Oct 15, 2018
  4. meebers Win User

whatsapp on windows without emulator and mobile phone.

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

whatsapp on windows without emulator and mobile phone.

1. whatsapp on windows without emulator and mobile phone. - Similar Threads - whatsapp without emulator

2. Is it possible to play call of duty mobile on windows 11 without an android emulator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to play call of duty mobile on windows 11 without an android emulator.: Is it possible to play call of duty mobile on windows 11 without an android emulator. I want to use keyboard and mouse as well as to run other high end android games smoothly I'm looking at you warzone mobile. Android emulators like bluestacks are such a pain to configure,...
  3. Is it possible to play call of duty mobile on windows 11 without an android emulator.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to play call of duty mobile on windows 11 without an android emulator.: Is it possible to play call of duty mobile on windows 11 without an android emulator. I want to use keyboard and mouse as well as to run other high end android games smoothly I'm looking at you warzone mobile. Android emulators like bluestacks are such a pain to configure,...
  4. Error // Windows Phone 10 Emulator Installation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error // Windows Phone 10 Emulator Installation: The installer gave me errors while on 21-25, Please help.Sirencly,- Sam ***** moved from german to english Community ***** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-windows-phone-10-emulator-installation/fec59693-9fcc-4d8d-b677-468e6d9668c3
  5. Windows Phone Emulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Phone Emulator: Is there a Windows Phone Emulator for Windows 10? And has the same features as in Bluestacks especially the controls./? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-phone-emulator/beafd20b-78d8-44e4-b0a5-257dc0a992b3
  6. Windows Phone Emulator

Windows Phone Emulator: Is there a Windows Phone Emulator for Windows 10? And has the same features as in Bluestacks especially the controls./? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-phone-emulator/beafd20b-78d8-44e4-b0a5-257dc0a992b3
  7. Windows 10 Mobile Emulator?

Windows 10 Mobile Emulator?: Is there any way to emulate Windows Mobile without Visual Studio? I know there is some kind of application called Microsoft XDE but I cant find anything about that e.g. downloads, articles overall. I just want a Standalone Emulator or smh VM? And there arent any ways to...
  8. Send and receive SMS messages without a mobile phone.

in Windows 10 Support
    Send and receive SMS messages without a mobile phone.: Asked on google how to send and receive SMS without a Cell Phone. Got a response "I would be glad to help you. What is your Credit card number. Can I please learn this with out paying a one time fee of $25.00. Is there a windows 10 program that emulates a mobile phone...
  9. mobile phone

mobile phone: why i cant remove the phone in my phone app in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-phone/d7016bbe-70cf-4a38-b11c-8ae6269cfac2
  10. enable Desktop emulation in Edge Mobile?

in Browsers and Email
    enable Desktop emulation in Edge Mobile?: It seems that MS have enabled desktop emulation in Win10 Mobiles - but neglected to tell anyone how the heck to flip the switch either way. Would some kind person please enlighten me? Phone is a Lumia 640 62260

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whatsapp emulator for windows 10

2. whatsapp on windows withoutemulator

3. whatsapp for windows 10 without emulator