Windows 10: WHATSAPP SHARING OF XCL AND DOC FILE CREATING PROBLEM

Discus and support WHATSAPP SHARING OF XCL AND DOC FILE CREATING PROBLEM in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; As stated by other users the xcl and doc files are being converted to zip. There is one single file and conversion of files to any other format each... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by swatijhunjhunwala, Aug 12, 2019.

1. WHATSAPP SHARING OF XCL AND DOC FILE CREATING PROBLEM

As stated by other users the xcl and doc files are being converted to zip. There is one single file and conversion of files to any other format each time while uploading is not possible. These were the solutions provided from your end to other similar queries. I spoke to an executive of yours but there was no revert wrt the issue. Kindly provide a solution.

:)

swatijhunjhunwala, Aug 12, 2019

2. Whatsapp desktop - making a chat / call with no contacts

A friend uses Whatsapp from a phone. I'd like to use whatsapp from my desktop or phone to communicate with them.

I have installed whatsapp on my android phone and have connected the desktop. And am leaving the phone turned on, as directed.

I refused to permit Whatsapp to read my contacts, etc.. I'm not a big facebook fan and know that they share everything everywhere and sell it everywhere.

However, I cannot figure a way to make or even receive a call using whatsapp without using my contacts list.
    Is this true or is there something I'm missing. On the desktop app I put in a phone number and it wants to search my contacts, which of course it does not have. After using "Create Group" same thing.

No way to make a call at all with whatsapp if you don't share your contacts with it?

if so, Whatsapp is completely broken for me.

And if so that's fine since I can use Skype or Discord just fine.

Thanks much,
    wg

Windy Gamer, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Reebs81 Win User
    Share and send any file on Windows Phone via WhatsApp

Hi Johanna,

can you please update is on this? It's been more than a year now. This is truly unacceptable. WhatsApp should be added to the social sharing list of apps.

Thanks

Contact WhatsApp

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Johanna P.

Reebs81, Aug 12, 2019
  4. KimWulff Win User

WHATSAPP SHARING OF XCL AND DOC FILE CREATING PROBLEM

Share and send any file on Windows Phone via WhatsApp

Contact WhatsApp

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Johanna P.

Its problem whit twitter now, cant share one article from a web side any more , after the last update to 8,1 im to once a happy android user but converted to winphone white a smile and great happiness i WAS glad for my winphone, but not any more, so i think
    i will go to android again if there aint coming updates to fix this problems.

reg not so happy user of winphone 920

KimWulff, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

WHATSAPP SHARING OF XCL AND DOC FILE CREATING PROBLEM

1. WHATSAPP SHARING OF XCL AND DOC FILE CREATING PROBLEM - Similar Threads - WHATSAPP SHARING XCL

2. WhatsApp

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WhatsApp: WhatsApp has an update message that stops me accessing it on my laptop. 'please update whatsapp from the windows app store' I do this and it goes to the windows store, it has all updates, but won't let me in WhatsApp. Keeps referring me back again and again. I have...
  3. WhatsApp Desktop Version converts all files (docx, doc, ppt,...) into zip that can't be...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WhatsApp Desktop Version converts all files (docx, doc, ppt,...) into zip that can't be...: Hi! Since I bought the Microsoft Surface coming with Windows 10S in October 2018 I can't send Microsoft Word documents or Powerpoint presentations via the WhatsApp Desktop App anymore. They are automatically converted into zips despite containing not even 1MB of data. As...
  4. Networking & File Sharing problems

Networking & File Sharing problems: I've had numerous computers over the years and never have been able to get networking/file sharing to work consistently. It works one day, then not the next. One computer sees the other but the other can't see it one day, then the next day, that computer sees the other but...
  5. File sharing problem

File sharing problem: I use Windows 10, version 1709 and have seen a file sharing problem for the last few weeks. The shared files are displayed but sometimes some files like MS Office and pdf format are slow to open....
  6. problem related to whatsapp and instagram

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem related to whatsapp and instagram: sir, first of all I have a problem related to whatsapp, available on store. from there I downloaded but it couldn't run on my laptop further more only black or white screen appeared. another in Instagram app, I am unable to make video call in Instagram. and also there is...
  7. Network file sharing problems

Network file sharing problems: I’m having perplexing difficulty getting two Windows 10 desktop computers to share files over my network. The setup of the two computers (names OFFICE-PC and TVROOM) is entirely symmetric (same network and sharing options, same Workgroup, same HomeGroup),yet TVROOM can access...
  8. Problems configuring file share

Problems configuring file share: Hello looking for some help, I have two computers on my network, a desktop and a laptop. I want to be able to share all the files on my secondary hard drive on my desktop and all the files on my main drive on my laptop. So I had the network setup and the drives shared and...
  9. File Sharing Problem with Mac

File Sharing Problem with Mac: My old set up was windows 7 desktop and Mac OS Yosemite MacBook air (MBA), Both computers can share files. My desktop was connected to an Ethernet modem/wired and my MBA wifi is access via wireless router, Everything is working and I replaced my desktop w/ new Win machine w/...
  10. Printer Problems and File Share Problems

Printer Problems and File Share Problems: After upgrading to Windows 10 I had printer problems with my wireless HP printer. I could print from the laptop but not the desktop. The desktop installation had deleted the IP address to the printer. I had to re-install it from disk and do some tinkering. Now both printers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Whatsapp