Windows 10: WHATSAPP SHARING OF XCL AND DOC FILE CREATING PROBLEM

Discus and support WHATSAPP SHARING OF XCL AND DOC FILE CREATING PROBLEM in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; As stated by other users the xcl and doc files are being converted to zip. There is one single file and conversion of files to any other format each... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by swatijhunjhunwala, Aug 12, 2019.

1. WHATSAPP SHARING OF XCL AND DOC FILE CREATING PROBLEM

As stated by other users the xcl and doc files are being converted to zip. There is one single file and conversion of files to any other format each time while uploading is not possible. These were the solutions provided from your end to other similar queries. I spoke to an executive of yours but there was no revert wrt the issue. Kindly provide a solution.

:)

swatijhunjhunwala, Aug 12, 2019

2. Whatsapp desktop - making a chat / call with no contacts

A friend uses Whatsapp from a phone. I'd like to use whatsapp from my desktop or phone to communicate with them.

I have installed whatsapp on my android phone and have connected the desktop. And am leaving the phone turned on, as directed.

I refused to permit Whatsapp to read my contacts, etc.. I'm not a big facebook fan and know that they share everything everywhere and sell it everywhere.

However, I cannot figure a way to make or even receive a call using whatsapp without using my contacts list.
    Is this true or is there something I'm missing. On the desktop app I put in a phone number and it wants to search my contacts, which of course it does not have. After using "Create Group" same thing.

No way to make a call at all with whatsapp if you don't share your contacts with it?

if so, Whatsapp is completely broken for me.

And if so that's fine since I can use Skype or Discord just fine.

Thanks much,
    wg

Windy Gamer, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Reebs81 Win User
    Share and send any file on Windows Phone via WhatsApp

Hi Johanna,

can you please update is on this? It's been more than a year now. This is truly unacceptable. WhatsApp should be added to the social sharing list of apps.

Thanks

Contact WhatsApp

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Johanna P.

Reebs81, Aug 12, 2019
  4. KimWulff Win User

WHATSAPP SHARING OF XCL AND DOC FILE CREATING PROBLEM

Share and send any file on Windows Phone via WhatsApp

Contact WhatsApp

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Johanna P.

Its problem whit twitter now, cant share one article from a web side any more , after the last update to 8,1 im to once a happy android user but converted to winphone white a smile and great happiness i WAS glad for my winphone, but not any more, so i think
    i will go to android again if there aint coming updates to fix this problems.

reg not so happy user of winphone 920

KimWulff, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

WHATSAPP SHARING OF XCL AND DOC FILE CREATING PROBLEM

1. WHATSAPP SHARING OF XCL AND DOC FILE CREATING PROBLEM - Similar Threads - WHATSAPP SHARING XCL

2. Is there a specification or docs available for creating «install.inf» file for a custom...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a specification or docs available for creating «install.inf» file for a custom...: Hello! Basically, I want to create a custom cursors pack and I am wondering how far you can go and what effects you can do. What is possible in a Windows without third-party software? I also want to know what can be done with the help of programming, how far you can go into...
  3. Is there a specification or docs available for creating «install.inf» file for a custom...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a specification or docs available for creating «install.inf» file for a custom...: Hello! Basically, I want to create a custom cursors pack and I am wondering how far you can go and what effects you can do. What is possible in a Windows without third-party software? I also want to know what can be done with the help of programming, how far you can go into...
  4. Is there a specification or docs available for creating «install.inf» file for a custom...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. File Sharing problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Sharing problems: I am connecting my Mac and PC to share files between the two. I have everything set up. I can see the server I can connect to it. But i cannot sign into it. it is asking for a password to a user that while it matches me does not match my username or password of the computer i...
  6. attaching docs and sharing docs

attaching docs and sharing docs: Hello, I am unable to attach emails and share docs via email. Jane https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attaching-docs-and-sharing-docs/12520def-5747-4500-afda-963bcce46076
  7. Whatsapp problem

Whatsapp problem: My desktop version of Whatsapp has been working just fine but today the app won't open again if I have have already closed it once during my session on the computer. I either have to restart windows or re-install the application in case I wanna open and close it multiple...
  8. scan doc and create pdf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scan doc and create pdf: just did an update KB4576478, KB4571756 on my computer. i was able to use HP Smart to scan a doc and create a pdf. this no longer works, will not let me scan with HP Smart. i installed MS scan app, but will not let me create pdf - only jpeg, tiff, PNG and bitmap. how...
  9. Problem with WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop

Problem with WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop: Hello. Last night 05-14-2020 an update from microsoft was automatically installed on my laptop. Since then, WhatsApp Web is no longer opening. Even the WhatsApp web page is not opening either. I tried using the WhatsApp Desktop App but it doesn´t show the QR Code. I´ve...
  10. File sharing problem

File sharing problem: I have two PCs on a router at home. They the only thing connected to the router. I try to share files between the two. Let's call them A and B. Both have been updated to the latest Win Pro 10. From A, I can see the files shared by B, however, on B I can not see the files...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Whatsapp