Windows 10: WhatsApp Web or Desktop not syncing

Discus and support WhatsApp Web or Desktop not syncing in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]WhatsApp is the default messaging app for most users all around the world. It is available not just on your phones but can be accessed on your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 8, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

WhatsApp Web or Desktop not syncing

WhatsApp Web or Desktop not syncing [​IMG]
    WhatsApp is the default messaging app for most users all around the world. It is available not just on your phones but can be accessed on your computer as well. One wants continuity between the devices. This continuity is what’s lacking for some users as WhatsApp Web or Desktop are not syncing with the phone. […]

This article WhatsApp Web or Desktop not syncing first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 8, 2023

2. Problem with WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop

Thank you for your response.

The last time it was working properly was this morning. I turned off my laptop and when I turned it on again, it finished installing the windows update. Since then, WhatsApp Web stopped working. I have Windows 10 Home. I did reinstall

the WhatsApp Desktop App and it didn´t work.

I followed the steps shown on the web page you indicated, uninstalled the latest windows updates, but after rebooting, the updates are still there, so I tried the restoring option, but the System Restore Button appears gray. I can´t click on it.

Ali Pacheco, Jun 8, 2023
  3. 3ND
    3nd Win User
    vivaldi and whatsapp web

so recently i switched to vivaldi from brave , and can't complain , i like it .
    only issue i have is when i link my phone like it asks ,it's fine while browser is open .
    when i close browser and later open it again, and want to go to WhatsApp again , i must link again ? everytime ?
    no other browser i used in the past does that .
    this doesn't seem to work on vivaldi ...
    is there a setting in the browser somewhere i'm missing?
    # JaneN where you ?lol

- - - Updated - - -

oh wait nevermind i figured it out , i was just too lazy too search through the sheer magnitude of settings lol
    turns out you go to settings - privacy and security - cookies - and select all.
    mine was on session only ...

Attachment 372656

- - - Updated - - -

sorry to have bothered
    *Doh

4. WhatsApp Web or Desktop not syncing

Whatsapp web desktop app

Hi John, my name is Max and I'm a Microsoft independent advisor.

Where did you download Whatsapp web desktop app? If it is the Windows Store, follow this link. This article provides you with the steps to solve the issues connected with Windows Store apps.

My personal advice is to do the steps 1,2, and 4.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402749...

NighthawkX, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

WhatsApp Web or Desktop not syncing

1. WhatsApp Web or Desktop not syncing - Similar Threads - WhatsApp Web Desktop

2. Use Intune to block WhatsApp web and desktop file sharing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Use Intune to block WhatsApp web and desktop file sharing: Hi Everyone,Is there any way that I can stop file attachments from WhatsApp web and WhatsApp desktop on company laptops with Intune? or any desktop security from O365?Thanks & best regards,LonLee...
  3. Use Intune to block WhatsApp web and desktop file sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Intune to block WhatsApp web and desktop file sharing: Hi Everyone,Is there any way that I can stop file attachments from WhatsApp web and WhatsApp desktop on company laptops with Intune? or any desktop security from O365?Thanks & best regards,LonLee...
  4. Use Intune to block WhatsApp web and desktop file sharing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Whatsapp web not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whatsapp web not working.: I have bought a new 11th generation i5 laptop from hp. I am not able to use whatsapp web on my laptop. It is not able to generate proper QR code. I tried to contact Hp regarding this issue but they were telling that whatsapp has jot updated their services for the new...
  6. Whatsapp Web

Whatsapp Web: Whatsapp Web is prompting me to update Chrome, which I have done, but repeats this prompt when I go to the site. Anyone else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-web/bf600c88-1a63-4c35-b3fe-eba326dd6f53
  7. Whatsapp for Web

Whatsapp for Web: I have installed Whatsapp for web but it is not listed in my apps. How do I load it please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-for-web/d80c0e7d-6a78-4b42-a8c1-47eae19c9d31
  8. Whatsapp desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whatsapp desktop: I want to download WhatsApp desktop i cannot click on free option it also writes down you need more features to install ........... Please help and also please tell how to use it...
  9. Problem with WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop: Hello. Last night 05-14-2020 an update from microsoft was automatically installed on my laptop. Since then, WhatsApp Web is no longer opening. Even the WhatsApp web page is not opening either. I tried using the WhatsApp Desktop App but it doesn´t show the QR Code. I´ve...
  10. WhatsApp or desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WhatsApp or desktop: Hello I have a iPhone 10X and I have been trying or ages to download WhatsApp for Windows 10 Desktop no matter how many times I have tried it just wont it just does not download on my computer. Can someone help me please...