Windows 10: Whatsapp Web

Discus and support Whatsapp Web in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whatsapp Web is prompting me to update Chrome, which I have done, but repeats this prompt when I go to the site. Anyone else?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Deon de Lange, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Whatsapp Web

Whatsapp Web is prompting me to update Chrome, which I have done, but repeats this prompt when I go to the site. Anyone else?

:)

Deon de Lange, Oct 21, 2020

2. Whatsapp for Web

I have installed Whatsapp for web but it is not listed in my apps. How do I load it please?

PeterGrose1, Oct 21, 2020
  3. JohnnyGui Win User
    Sending files in Whatsapp Web not possible anymore?

Lately, when dragging any file to a chat in Whatsapp Web (which is opened in Edge) to send it, it says that the file is not supported. It used to work normally.

Restarting and logging off/in Whatsapp Web doesn't fix this. I prefer to use Whatsapp Web above the standalone app.

Anyone else having this problem?

JohnnyGui, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Whatsapp Web

WhatsApp web now appears to work with Microsoft Edge

Read more:
    http://www.winbeta.org/news/whatsapp...microsoft-edge

Sumit Dhiman, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Whatsapp Web

1. Whatsapp Web - Similar Threads - Whatsapp Web

2. Why are my videos are over-saturated on WhatsApp app on the MS Store and WhatsApp Web?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are my videos are over-saturated on WhatsApp app on the MS Store and WhatsApp Web?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Noobgamer0111 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k2lgxt/why_are_my_videos_are_oversaturated_on_whatsapp/
  3. Whatsapp web not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whatsapp web not working.: I have bought a new 11th generation i5 laptop from hp. I am not able to use whatsapp web on my laptop. It is not able to generate proper QR code. I tried to contact Hp regarding this issue but they were telling that whatsapp has jot updated their services for the new...
  4. WhatsApp for web desktop app leaves processes running to the task manager after I exit it,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WhatsApp for web desktop app leaves processes running to the task manager after I exit it,...: It worked properly yesterday, but not anymore all of a sudden. Nothing was changed in my PC, nor did Windows 10 install any updates in between for what I know. If this is not the correct place to send this out, please direct me to the right place. submitted by...
  5. After recent update web-based apps, PC-based WhatsApp and others unable to open files...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After recent update web-based apps, PC-based WhatsApp and others unable to open files...: WhatsApp and other apps are not longer able to open files on my PC after a recent update The pop-up window opens then hangs as "not responding"...
  6. Whatsapp for Web

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whatsapp for Web: I have installed Whatsapp for web but it is not listed in my apps. How do I load it please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-for-web/d80c0e7d-6a78-4b42-a8c1-47eae19c9d31
  7. Can't make Whatsapp Web launch at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't make Whatsapp Web launch at startup: Hi everyone! After installing Whatsapp Web [img] successfully from Microsoft Store, I checked Start [img] but it doesn't launch at startup. So, I opened the file location of the app and copied Whatsapp.exe then paste it in "shell:startup". but it gave me "ffmpeg.dll"...
  8. whatsapp web portal qr code not loading

whatsapp web portal qr code not loading: when i tried to open whatsapp web portal both in microsoft edge and google chrome and whatsapp web desktop app. the qr code is not generated and it is simply rotating without end. qr code is not appearing. how to fix it. i am using windows 10 krishnan ks...
  9. Problem with WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop

Problem with WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop: Hello. Last night 05-14-2020 an update from microsoft was automatically installed on my laptop. Since then, WhatsApp Web is no longer opening. Even the WhatsApp web page is not opening either. I tried using the WhatsApp Desktop App but it doesn´t show the QR Code. I´ve...
  10. No notifications under Whatsapp Web on Chrome?

in Windows 10 Support
    No notifications under Whatsapp Web on Chrome?: Hi, I don't get notifications on my Whatsapp web when i'm getting a message. Even though everything is enabled in settings i don't get the push notifications. I do hear the sound but not seeing the popup. I'm using Chrome as my default browser. Uninstalled and reinstalled...