Windows 10: WhatsApp

Discus and support WhatsApp in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; WhatsApp has an update message that stops me accessing it on my laptop. 'please update whatsapp from the windows app store' I do this and it goes... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Andy H 530, Jun 11, 2019.

1. WhatsApp

WhatsApp has an update message that stops me accessing it on my laptop.

'please update whatsapp from the windows app store'

I do this and it goes to the windows store, it has all updates, but won't let me in WhatsApp. Keeps referring me back again and again.

I have tried

- all the trouble shooting on windows

- uninstalling and re-install

- repair and reset

Can anyone help please?

:)

Andy H 530, Jun 11, 2019
  2. imhsp Win User

Whatsapp on Nokia X ???

Please follow the steps properly your problem will be solved

1.Download my app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" from Nokia store.

• Install Whatsapp you downloaded in step 1 , Complete your Whatsapp login as there will be no error until you login
    4. After login complete your Whatsapp will start to show error "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED"

5. Open app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" and there will be no error to open Whatsapp have fun.

imhsp, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Whatsapp desktop - making a chat / call with no contacts

A friend uses Whatsapp from a phone. I'd like to use whatsapp from my desktop or phone to communicate with them.

I have installed whatsapp on my android phone and have connected the desktop. And am leaving the phone turned on, as directed.

I refused to permit Whatsapp to read my contacts, etc.. I'm not a big facebook fan and know that they share everything everywhere and sell it everywhere.

However, I cannot figure a way to make or even receive a call using whatsapp without using my contacts list.
    Is this true or is there something I'm missing. On the desktop app I put in a phone number and it wants to search my contacts, which of course it does not have. After using "Create Group" same thing.

No way to make a call at all with whatsapp if you don't share your contacts with it?

if so, Whatsapp is completely broken for me.

And if so that's fine since I can use Skype or Discord just fine.

Thanks much,
    wg

Windy Gamer, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

WhatsApp

whatsapp application installation error

Hi Saraswathi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your phone?

• What is the exact error message?

• Is the issue specific to Whatsapp?
    As an initial troubleshooting step I suggest you to restart your phone and try to install Whatsapp application and check if that works. If the issue persists I would suggest you to perform a Soft Reset
    on your mobile phone and check I the issue persists. Refer the link below for steps to perform a
    Soft Reset on your device.

How to soft- and hard reset your Windows Phone

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

WhatsApp

1. WhatsApp - Similar Threads - WhatsApp

2. WhatsApp Desktop App Wont Update Properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WhatsApp Desktop App Wont Update Properly: Just tried to use the WhatsApp desktop app, which has been working fine for months, and up pops a box saying "Please update WhatsApp from the Windows App Store" along with a an 'Update' button. Pressing the button takes you to the store, where it tells you that WhatsApp is...
  3. whatsapp desktop ask for an update, but no update found on microsoft store

whatsapp desktop ask for an update, but no update found on microsoft store: I can't use whatsapp desktop on my laptop anymore. When I launch it, it asks for an update. But when I try to find and install an update, the store says the software is already installed and I can only launch it again, which prompts another "update whatsapp" message. I am...
  4. Whatsapp in windows 10 ver 1809 keep on asking me to update

Whatsapp in windows 10 ver 1809 keep on asking me to update: Hi I have whatsapp app for windows 10 keep on asking me to update i have uninstalled and reinstalled from windows app stor same probelm not sure how to solve this problem Nick...
  5. Whatsapp desktop asking for update, but I'm unable to update app.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Whatsapp desktop asking for update, but I'm unable to update app.: WhatsApp asking me to update the app, but when I try to access the update, there is nothing to click. When checking the Microsoft play store and checking my library, WhatsApp isn't there at all. When accessing my settings from windows, WhatsApp is an app, but there is no...
  6. Whatsapp App in Windows 10 not opening, asking for Update everytime

Whatsapp App in Windows 10 not opening, asking for Update everytime: My Whatsapp App for Desktop has stopped opening since today. Whenever I try to open, it asks to update. When Clicking 'Update", it returns every time to same "Update Screen." I uninstalled the App several time, shut down my computer, re-installed it again, tried this process...
  7. WhatsApp Desktop update

WhatsApp Desktop update: WhatsApp Desktop keeps asking me to update, and when I do, even after I have uninstalled and reinstalled, it keeps asking me to update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-desktop-update/ac04d84f-a464-489d-9298-3990be7854f0
  8. WhatsApp PC desktop won't open without an update, but there is no new update

WhatsApp PC desktop won't open without an update, but there is no new update: Went to open WhatsApp on my PC and it asked for an update. Went to Microsoft store, but there is no new update. Tried to repair the app, didn't work. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Still the same. Is there a solution?...
  9. Another rumour claims WhatsApp’s new Windows 10 app is on the way

in Windows 10 News
    Another rumour claims WhatsApp’s new Windows 10 app is on the way: A wild rumour in July 2018 claimed Facebook-owned messaging service WhatsApp is working with Microsoft to deliver a new app built on UWP (Universal Windows Platform). This would allow WhatsApp to work across all Windows 10 devices, including Xbox One and mobile computing...
  10. Report: New WhatsApp universal app for Windows 10 could be in the works

in Windows 10 News
    Report: New WhatsApp universal app for Windows 10 could be in the works: Back in June 2018, rumours claimed that Facebook-owned WhatsApp is possibly coming to Windows 10 as a universal app. The rumour originated when an alleged designer, who was working with the company, posted concept art of a modern version of the messaging app. The now-deleted...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download whatsapp for nokia microsoft

2. KB4503537