Windows 10: Whatsapp

Discus and support Whatsapp in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why cant I get the whatspp to open on my lapto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by duksey1403, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Whatsapp

why cant I get the whatspp to open on my lapto

:)

duksey1403, Aug 25, 2018
  2. imhsp Win User

Whatsapp on Nokia X ???

Please follow the steps properly your problem will be solved

1.Download my app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" from Nokia store.

• Install Whatsapp you downloaded in step 1 , Complete your Whatsapp login as there will be no error until you login
    4. After login complete your Whatsapp will start to show error "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED"

5. Open app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" and there will be no error to open Whatsapp have fun.

imhsp, Aug 25, 2018
  3. WhatsApp not open

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Have you checked if the phone's software is updated?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried aside from reinstalling the WhatsApp?

Regards.

Gerald Mal, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Whatsapp

my whatsapp not working

Hello,

For us to be able to isolate why you cannot open WhatsApp, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Gerald Mal, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Whatsapp

1. Whatsapp - Similar Threads - Whatsapp

2. Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.: I use video-conferencing a lot, primarily Zoom, but also Teams, WhatsApp, and Google Meet. All have a similar symptoms of 5-10 second freezes sometimes longer on intervals as short as 5 minutes, sometimes 10-15 minutes. I started running Task Manager / Resource Monitor on my...
  3. Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.: I use video-conferencing a lot, primarily Zoom, but also Teams, WhatsApp, and Google Meet. All have a similar symptoms of 5-10 second freezes sometimes longer on intervals as short as 5 minutes, sometimes 10-15 minutes. I started running Task Manager / Resource Monitor on my...
  4. WhatsApp desktop input lag when installed along with Trellix DLP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WhatsApp desktop input lag when installed along with Trellix DLP: Hi,I have Trellix DLP solution installed in my laptop. The WhatsApp application will see an immediate spike in CPU usage whenever I open it for use.Here are details of my testing:1. When using the WhatsApp desktop app, specifically when switching between chats, there will be...
  5. WhatsApp desktop input lag when installed along with Trellix DLP

WhatsApp desktop input lag when installed along with Trellix DLP: Hi,I have Trellix DLP solution installed in my laptop. The WhatsApp application will see an immediate spike in CPU usage whenever I open it for use.Here are details of my testing:1. When using the WhatsApp desktop app, specifically when switching between chats, there will be...
  6. WhatsApp desktop input lag when installed along with Trellix DLP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Whatsapp is not able to be downloaded on my Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whatsapp is not able to be downloaded on my Microsoft store: Hi there, I have tried a few recommendations provided in the thread to reinstall whatsapp but it is not working. The history is before this, i had reset my windows due to some issues. After successful reset, logging into the same microsoft account, it shows that the APP is...
  8. Whatsapp is not able to be downloaded on my Microsoft store

Whatsapp is not able to be downloaded on my Microsoft store: Hi there, I have tried a few recommendations provided in the thread to reinstall whatsapp but it is not working. The history is before this, i had reset my windows due to some issues. After successful reset, logging into the same microsoft account, it shows that the APP is...
  9. Whatsapp is not able to be downloaded on my Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. What do I need to do to get WhatsApp to open correctly?

What do I need to do to get WhatsApp to open correctly?: I am running Windows 10 Home and after downloading WhatsApp Installer and and installing the program I tried to open it and it looks like it's going to open and flashes a screen and closes. I deleted WhatsApp and the installer and I went through the procedure again; download...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant seem to open whatspp on windows