Windows 10: WhatsApps desktop is not working

Discus and support WhatsApps desktop is not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded WhatsApps , desktop version, on my coputer. It does not working: When I open the App, it shows just a black screen. No way to interact... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mado nb, Sep 18, 2018.

1. mado nb Win User

WhatsApps desktop is not working

I downloaded WhatsApps , desktop version, on my coputer. It does not working: When I open the App, it shows just a black screen. No way to interact with the app except starting and closing it from the task bar. Restarted, reinstalled, used the last available version.
    What should H do?

:)

mado nb, Sep 18, 2018
  2. imhsp Win User

Whatsapp on Nokia X ???

Please follow the steps properly your problem will be solved

1.Download my app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" from Nokia store.

• Install Whatsapp you downloaded in step 1 , Complete your Whatsapp login as there will be no error until you login
    4. After login complete your Whatsapp will start to show error "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED"

5. Open app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" and there will be no error to open Whatsapp have fun.

imhsp, Sep 18, 2018
  3. my whatsapp not working

Hello,

For us to be able to isolate why you cannot open WhatsApp, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Gerald Mal, Sep 18, 2018
  4. WhatsApps desktop is not working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

WhatsApps desktop is not working

1. WhatsApps desktop is not working - Similar Threads - WhatsApps desktop working

2. whatsapp desktop not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    whatsapp desktop not working: My whatsapp desktop has been working fine until a few weeks ago, it became a little buggy like the display glitching when i launch it. until like a week ago, it logged me out of my whatsapp desktop and im unable to log back in using the qr code scan from my phone as the...
  3. whatsapp desktop not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whatsapp desktop not working: My whatsapp desktop has been working fine until a few weeks ago, it became a little buggy like the display glitching when i launch it. until like a week ago, it logged me out of my whatsapp desktop and im unable to log back in using the qr code scan from my phone as the...
  4. whatsapp desktop not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WhatsApp Desktop

WhatsApp Desktop: Hi, I'm GJ; so my WhatsApp desktop stopped working for the last 2 days. It only opens once per day .....idk why. I tried using the Repair And reset from the settings ....but it is still the same. Can you please help me figure this out. Thanks, GJ...
  6. Whatsapp Desktop app not working

Whatsapp Desktop app not working: My whatsapp isnt launching no matter how much I try, I uninstalled it nd installed agin it wokred for some time then again the same issue. When I repaair it for advanced settings, it asks DO YOU WANT TO END THE CURRENT CALL? After I end it, it works the when I close it and...
  7. Whatsapp desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whatsapp desktop: Can we set a number permanently in whatsapp web or by any other way i mean to say that i want to set a whatsapp account as we use it in phone i want to avoid scanning qr code again and again. Is it possible please inform how to do it...
  8. Whatsapp desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whatsapp desktop: I want to download WhatsApp desktop i cannot click on free option it also writes down you need more features to install ........... Please help and also please tell how to use it...
  9. WhatsApp or desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WhatsApp or desktop: Hello I have a iPhone 10X and I have been trying or ages to download WhatsApp for Windows 10 Desktop no matter how many times I have tried it just wont it just does not download on my computer. Can someone help me please...
  10. WhatsApp Desktop not working

WhatsApp Desktop not working: I logged on to WhatsApp desktop this morning to be told it needed upgrading. I clicked the link to the App Store to be told that the app is not available. It's working on my phone. Is anyone else having problems with desktop version today? I am on MAC....