Windows 10: WHEA BSOD Everytime PC Is Turned On

Discus and support WHEA BSOD Everytime PC Is Turned On in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro v1903 Beginning about two weeks ago, every time I power on my PC, I get a BSOD with the WHEA stop code. After making a system dump, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hrussd, Jul 13, 2019.

1. hrussd Win User

WHEA BSOD Everytime PC Is Turned On

Windows 10 Pro v1903
    Beginning about two weeks ago, every time I power on my PC, I get a BSOD with the WHEA stop code. After making a system dump, the PC restarts and all works fine until I next power the PC off.
    I have run "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth", "sfc /scannow" and MEMTEST 5.1.
    All report no errors.
    Windows Update History shows one driver updated:
    HP Inc. - SoftwareComponent - 6/20/2019 12:00:00 AM - 1.0.644.0
    DriverBooster reports several recently updated drivers:

WHEA BSOD Everytime PC Is Turned On f2d55e52-2552-4697-8b52-c48e0b9872cd?upload=true.png

This is what the "WhoCrashed" program reports:
    =================================
    Crash Dump Analysis
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

Crash dump directories:
    C:\WINDOWS
    C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

On Sun 07/Jul/19 12:09:25 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\070719-8796-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll (hal+0x477E8)
    Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x4, 0xFFFFC80F87571038, 0x0, 0x0)
    Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hal.dll
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).
    This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.
    On Sun 07/Jul/19 12:09:25 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: pshed.dll (PSHED!PshedBugCheckSystem+0x10)
    Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x4, 0xFFFFC80F87571038, 0x0, 0x0)
    Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\pshed.dll
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: Platform Specific Hardware Error Driver
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).
    This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in a Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.
    ==============================================

I have uploaded the output from V2 Log collector ("OMEN875-(2019-07-13_10-41-24)").
    I would welcome any suggestions as to how to proceed!
    Regards,
    Russ

:)

hrussd, Jul 13, 2019

2. WHEA BSOD?

Since this morning I've been getting this BSOD error which is whea uncorrectable error and I have no idea what's causing it... I hope someone can help me because I'm trying to finish a school project, and I'm wasting a lot of time waiting for my pc to
    reboot after an error...

IandRaymundo, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Jan Hric Win User
    whea uncorrectable error

I get whea uncorrectable error immediately when i turn my pc on and it restart the pc to get the whea uncorrectable error again and again.

Jan Hric, Jul 13, 2019
  4. WHEA BSOD Everytime PC Is Turned On

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

WHEA BSOD Everytime PC Is Turned On

1. WHEA BSOD Everytime PC Is Turned On - Similar Threads - WHEA BSOD Everytime

2. BSoD Everytime i reset my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD Everytime i reset my pc: Ive has this laptop for less than a year and i havent had this issue yet. I just updated it to the latest version of windows 11. Ive had to restart my computer a couple times and everytime I restart it gets stuck on the restarting screen for about 5-10 minutes and then goes...
  3. BSOD everytime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD everytime: Hello,I bought a computer a few monthes ago, I had no problem at the beginning but now it always crashes with a BSOD.... I tried a lot of things, changing RAMS, HDD etc... but I still have the problem.I cant do anything, can anyone help me to understand where the problem come...
  4. BSOD everytime

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD everytime: Hello,I bought a computer a few monthes ago, I had no problem at the beginning but now it always crashes with a BSOD.... I tried a lot of things, changing RAMS, HDD etc... but I still have the problem.I cant do anything, can anyone help me to understand where the problem come...
  5. WHEA BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA BSOD: Hi guys, I Just loaded up a game and went upstairs to see my GF, Came back down to a frozen audio noise and a BSOD with a WHEA error. Anyone able to check my DMP for me as im not entirely sure how to read it myself I have reduced the OC on my CPU as although its been...
  6. PC crashes and gets bsod everytime

PC crashes and gets bsod everytime: For the past week I have been having some problem in my computer. I leave my computer on to auto farm some stuff in this game while I sleep overnight and my pc has autoshutdown on everytime. I have been doing this for almost 1 month without problems until this week my pc...
  7. Boot loop - Everytime i turn on pc

Boot loop - Everytime i turn on pc: Everytime i turn on pc i get boot loop saying choose and option ive tried start up repair and it doesnt work i tried system restore also doesnt work it says to use system restore you must specify which windows installation to restore[IMG]...
  8. WHEA BSOD Everytime PC Is Turned On

WHEA BSOD Everytime PC Is Turned On: Windows 10 Pro v1903 Beginning about one week to ten days ago, every time I power on my PC, I get a BSOD with the WHEA stop code. After making a system dump, the PC restarts and all works fine until I next power the PC off. I have run "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...
  9. WHEA BSOD Everytime PC Is Turned On

WHEA BSOD Everytime PC Is Turned On: Windows 10 Pro v1903 Beginning about one week to ten days ago, every time I power on my PC, I get a BSOD with the WHEA stop code. After making a system dump, the PC restarts and all works fine until I next power the PC off. I have run "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...
  10. BSOD everytime

BSOD everytime: Ok so I am having a very strange issue. Background: so basically i just built a brand new computer, bought all the parts and built it myself and everything seemed to be working fine, even though i installed windows 2 times (the first time i formatted harddrive because i...