Windows 10: WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

Discus and support WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can I get help regarding that error on event log? My computer basically freezed today, and had even given some BSOD errors sometimes this with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Abhitruechamp, Oct 11, 2020.

1. WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

Can I get help regarding that error on event log? My computer basically freezed today, and had even given some BSOD errors sometimes this with the critical error I found in windows, system log is shared below, along with the BSOD errors any help will be truly appreciated.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fNHNsEblKgr53QByN5Jro6mdEdlbmTwH/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UWfXhh0kP3kifgDMSFG6AxwLyw4JxqDX/view?usp=sharing

:)

Abhitruechamp, Oct 11, 2020
  2. Flava0ne Win User

Fatal Error

I've been trying to format my system but right after it finishes formatting I get a Fatal Error during the Windows installation process. That Fatal Error is a Data Error (cyclic redundancy check). I know that it's because of my hard drives, but how do I fix this issue? I have 2 Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA II Hard Drives in RAID 0. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. *Smile WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is... :)

Flava0ne, Oct 11, 2020
  3. WHEA Uncorrectable Error Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

The WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This error uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).

I suggest you to update all your drivers from the manufacturer website including BIOS and check if it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 11, 2020
  4. WilliamDz Win User

WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

Whea_uncorrectable_error

Unfortunately the WHEA logger only provides generic infomation: A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is contained in the data section of this event.

There is not sufficient data to narrow down a culprit. My only suggestion would be to uninstall McAfee to see if that stabilizes the system. I only say this because in absence of any obvious clues I always start with processes that have their hooks deep into
    the Windows kernel.

WilliamDz, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

1. WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is... - Similar Threads - WHEA error fatal

2. WHEA Logger - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Logger - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...: System froze randomly, checked event viewer and found a fatal error. found this error log in Event Viewer. XML is below. Any help would be appreciated <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  3. WHEA Logger - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WHEA Logger - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...: keep getting BSOD. found this error log in Event Viewer. XML is below. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger"...
  4. WHEA Error- A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Error- A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...: My computer almost daily has been completely black screening and rebooting all on it's own, over the course of the past few months. No idea where to even begin. I recently fresh rebooted my computer and I'm still having issues with this....
  5. WHEA Error- A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA Error- A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...: My computer almost daily has been completely black screening and rebooting all on it's own, over the course of the past few months. No idea where to even begin. I recently fresh rebooted my computer and I'm still having issues with this....
  6. WHEA Error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...: Basically, I turn my laptop on? Fine. I watch YouTube, and play some games for an hour or so? Fine. I boot up Garry's Mod? Fine. I join a server? Bam, BSOD that there was an error and my computer restarts.Here's my most recent Minidump File:...
  7. WHEA Error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

WHEA Error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...: Basically, I turn my laptop on? Fine. I watch YouTube, and play some games for an hour or so? Fine. I boot up Garry's Mod? Fine. I join a server? Bam, BSOD that there was an error and my computer restarts.Here's my most recent Minidump File:...
  8. WHEA Error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...: i bought a new computer with ddr5 system and windows 11 in it. a lot of errors in pc , please somebody help meaorus elite ax ddr5 last bios update installedevga 3060ti ftw3 ultra gamingintel i7 12700kG.skill f5.5600 xmp disabledpsu aorus 850w modular goldall drivers up to...
  10. WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...: i bought a new computer with ddr5 system and windows 11 in it. a lot of errors in pc , please somebody help meaorus elite ax ddr5 last bios update installedevga 3060ti ftw3 ultra gamingintel i7 12700kG.skill f5.5600 xmp disabledpsu aorus 850w modular goldall drivers up to...