Windows 10: WHEA error Bluescreen Cpu

Discus and support WHEA error Bluescreen Cpu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; WHEA BlueScreen Due To CPU Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 6/23/2022 8:55:34 PM Event ID: 18 Task Category: None Level:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GRGDX, Jun 26, 2022.

1. GRGDX Win User

WHEA error Bluescreen Cpu

WHEA BlueScreen Due To CPU Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 6/23/2022 8:55:34 PM Event ID: 18 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: LOCAL SERVICE Computer: DESKTOP-UPTM046 Description: A fatal hardware error has occurred. Reported by component: Processor Core Error Source: Machine Check Exception Error Type: Internal Unclassified Error Processor APIC ID: 2 The details view of this entry contains further information. Event Xml: http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> 18

:)

GRGDX, Jun 26, 2022
  2. philc43 Win User

Blue screen whea uncorectable error

All I can suggest is that you start the diagnostic tests for hardware errors.

STOP 0x124 Troubleshooting [/i] Read carefully before proceeding.

WHEA error Bluescreen Cpu [​IMG]
    Warning
    WHEA error Bluescreen Cpu warnsmall.png
    If you're overclocking your system, revert back to stock clocks now.
    WHEA error Bluescreen Cpu warnsmall.png

Note Test the system once the overclock is removed before continuing with the steps outlined below.

Part One: CPU Stress Test
    Part Two: MemTest86+ RAM Diagnostic
    Part Three: Hard Drive Diagnostics
    Part Four: GPU Stress Test

ONE [/i] CPU TEST
    *Arrow Run Prime95 to stress test your CPU. Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums

Warning Your CPU temperatures will rise quickly while under this stress test. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

TWO [/i] RAM TEST
    *Arrow Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

THREE [/i] HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

FOUR [/i] GPU TEST
    *Arrow Run Furmark to stress test your GPU. FurMark - GPU Stress Test - Windows 10 Forums

Note Run Furmark for around 30 minutes.

Warning Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

philc43, Jun 26, 2022
  3. Severin Win User
    whea warning? cache hierarchy error

I just noticed a whea warning in my event log stating a hardware error was corrected and it was reported by a cpu core. the error type was a cache hierarchy error. i know OCing can cause some of these whea errors, and it seems most people just ignore them, but im just wondering if this one is anything to worry about. my processor is overclocked, but i can pass numerous stress tests and games for hours, without any issues or errors in the even log. i think the pc my have even been idle at the time this was reported , or i was gaming . But again usually there are no errors regardless of what the pc is doing.
    anyway, i was just wondering if anyone had some info on this error since googling it comes up with a bunch of different whea errors and no real explanation other than ocing can cause them.

Computer is:
    8700K stock, MTE on, 4700mhz auto clock
    Asus Z370 Pro Gaming
    16GB DDR 3000MHZ ( XMP ON)
    Gtx 1080 Ti Aorus
    Corsair 750 Rmi
    SSD Crucial 525GB
    HDD TOSHIBA 500GB
    Windows 10 clean install 1709 Creator Fall Update ( 16299.15 build october 2017 ,before meltdown/spectre patch )
    All settings in UEFI are stock,defaulted . Only XMP profile is on.

Severin, Jun 26, 2022
  4. WHEA error Bluescreen Cpu

WHEA Error - Please Help

WHEA Errors 90% of the time are a result of an unstable overclock. sense you said that you are not overclocking than it might be a power supply/delivery issue. i would try and find out what your 3.3v, 5v, and 12v rail reading are. most of the time you can find these in the bios under the hardware monitoring tab. there are other ways to test a power supply but i am not skilled in advanced methods.

if the psu seems alright try giving the cpu a slight overvolt. you may have just got a really bad chip or its just hungry.

edit, why i bring up the power supply is because i had a similar situation were i was getting WHEA errors and just ignored them. after a while the computer would just randomly lock up and i would have to shut it down. ended up being the psu.

Final_Fighter, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

WHEA error Bluescreen Cpu

1. WHEA error Bluescreen Cpu - Similar Threads - WHEA error Bluescreen

2. "WHEA Uncorrectable error" Windows bluescreen code need help plz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "WHEA Uncorrectable error" Windows bluescreen code need help plz: Blue screen frequently occur with code "WHEA uncorrectable error" , minidump file listed below; Error happen about 4 times per hour;SYSTEM info:Mother board: GIGABYTE B450CPU: AMD Ryzen 3500XStorage: SAMSUNG 970 EVO plus and a ST HDDDescribe: There is another failure might...
  3. "WHEA Uncorrectable error" Windows bluescreen code need help plz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "WHEA Uncorrectable error" Windows bluescreen code need help plz: Blue screen frequently occur with code "WHEA uncorrectable error" , minidump file listed below; Error happen about 4 times per hour;SYSTEM info:Mother board: GIGABYTE B450CPU: AMD Ryzen 3500XStorage: SAMSUNG 970 EVO plus and a ST HDDDescribe: There is another failure might...
  4. Can anyone help with this - multiple bluescreens Whea uncontrollable error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help with this - multiple bluescreens Whea uncontrollable error.: Hi,I've been getting a heep of blue screens have tested and swapped out hardware an clean installed windows on a new drive cant get rid of it.Error as follows with link to mini dumps below. ThanksProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 124Parameter 1: 0Parameter...
  5. Can anyone help with this - multiple bluescreens Whea uncontrollable error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help with this - multiple bluescreens Whea uncontrollable error.: Hi,I've been getting a heep of blue screens have tested and swapped out hardware an clean installed windows on a new drive cant get rid of it.Error as follows with link to mini dumps below. ThanksProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 124Parameter 1: 0Parameter...
  6. WHEA error Bluescreen Cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA error Bluescreen Cpu: WHEA BlueScreen Due To CPU Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 6/23/2022 8:55:34 PM Event ID: 18 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: LOCAL SERVICE Computer: DESKTOP-UPTM046 Description: A fatal hardware error has occurred. Reported by...
  7. WHEA error Bluescreen Cpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA error Bluescreen Cpu: WHEA BlueScreen Due To CPU Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 6/23/2022 8:55:34 PM Event ID: 18 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: LOCAL SERVICE Computer: DESKTOP-UPTM046 Description: A fatal hardware error has occurred. Reported by...
  8. new cpu bluescreen

new cpu bluescreen: so i got my new cpu ryzen 5 3500 from ryzen 3 2200g and my motherboard asrock a320m-hdv bios p6.20.i install my new cpu it should support cause the newest bios and after i insert the cpu i look the status from bios and its read my cpu after that i continiue . it just said...
  9. EVENT ID 1001 bluescreen error. WHEA UNCONTROLLED ERROR.

EVENT ID 1001 bluescreen error. WHEA UNCONTROLLED ERROR.: windows 10 pro 64bit asrock z97 pro4 8gm ram intel core I7-4790k AMD RADEON RX 570120W log name : system bug check :0x00000124 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffcd8e31e5d028, 0x00000000be000000, 0x0000000000800400. dump to C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. ID:...
  10. Whea uncorrectable error and machine check exception bluescreen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Whea uncorrectable error and machine check exception bluescreen: My problem starts with wifi network disappear and after using "diagnose this connection". It is telling me to replace an ethernet cable as the cable is broken. But, I never use a cable connection before , had been using wifi only. So i went and type "netcfg -d" trying to...