Windows 10: WHEA Error Code

Discus and support WHEA Error Code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings Support Community! I have been having BSOD issues over the past several months dealing with the WHEA_UNRECOVERABLE_ERROR stop code. Three... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AMurray89, Apr 14, 2020.

1. AMurray89 Win User

WHEA Error Code

Greetings Support Community!

I have been having BSOD issues over the past several months dealing with the WHEA_UNRECOVERABLE_ERROR stop code. Three files are highlighted when analyzing the dump file with BlueScreenView:

• hal.dll
    • ntoskrnl.exe
    • PSHED.dll

I have attempted several troubleshooting steps when this does happen this is probably the fourth or firth time over the last 2 or 3 months that have included the following:

• Update all drivers via Device Manager
    • Removed and re-seated all physical components
    • Removed and re-seated all power connections
    • Ran internal Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool - Pass
    • Ran MemTest64 for 6 loops - Pass
    • Ran Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool - Pass
    • Have also clean-installed Windows from new media creation and this error just happened again today.

All of this has come up relatively empty for me. The tests I've performed have all passed and the crashing has been intermittent at best. It doesn't appear to be happening every day or when I'm doing the exact same thing. This is a PC I built over the 2019 Christmas holiday and the core specs are as follows. I have not tried to swap any parts yet mostly since I don't have any spare pieces laying around:

• CPU: Intel i9-9900k currently stock, no OC
    • MOBO: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon latest official BIOS 7B17.17
    • RAM: 32GB 4x8 G.Skill Trident Z RGB currently running stock 2133, no XMP
    • GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Super no OC
    • PSU: EVGA Supernova 850 G5
    • Boot Drive: Samsung 970 Evo SSD 500GB M.2 NVME

Here is a link to the latest minidump file I have plus the TXT report from BlueScreenView.

:)

AMurray89, Apr 14, 2020

2. WHEA Error - Please Help

Everything on my computer has been running flawlessly since building it a few months ago. For the last week, I've been getting random WHEA errors. I assumed they would go away on their own since it was a generic error every time. Today, I got fed up and reinstalled windows. About 15 minutes into the new installation, I get another WHEA error. I googled it and decided to get blue screen viewer to determine the root of the problem. I have no clue how to read this error log though and need help in a big way. Can someone please direct me on how to fix this crap? Let me know what other information is needed. I'm going crazy over here.

WHEA Error Code Qf4KxAj.png

GamerGuy89, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Jan Del Win User
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Hi, Andrea.

The reason why your PC shuts down suddenly is because the computer protect itself from data loss. We suggest checking this
    link for the troubleshooting steps on how to resolve the error message
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR that you're experiencing on your PC.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Apr 14, 2020
  4. meloneum Win User

WHEA Error Code

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

WHEA Error Code

1. WHEA Error Code - Similar Threads - WHEA Error Code

2. Stop code: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hey, I recently installed Windows 10 Pro in the PC after checking the system requirements via media creation tool from the Microsoft website.My PC keeps restarting at random moments of use and many times I get blue screen error of death or the stop code error: WHEA...
  3. Stop code: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hey, I recently installed Windows 10 Pro in the PC after checking the system requirements via media creation tool from the Microsoft website.My PC keeps restarting at random moments of use and many times I get blue screen error of death or the stop code error: WHEA...
  4. Stop code: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BSOD with Stop code: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with Stop code: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Lenovo Flex 5 w/ 16 GB RAMProblem seen in Windows 10 and also after upgrading to 11 running Insider build beta channelRequires a hard power down and upUsually a couple times per dayUsually when the PC is not being used and is idle for several minutesHowever, I have kept the...
  6. BSOD with Stop code: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with Stop code: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Lenovo Flex 5 w/ 16 GB RAMProblem seen in Windows 10 and also after upgrading to 11 running Insider build beta channelRequires a hard power down and upUsually a couple times per dayUsually when the PC is not being used and is idle for several minutesHowever, I have kept the...
  7. Windows 10 whea error code 18

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 whea error code 18: So today windows 10 2004 downloaded 3 updates KB4565503 and 2 others. And since then my pc rebooted 5 times leaving WHEA uncorrectable error 18 in event log suggesting that one of cpu cores are at fault. There's like 1-2 hours between reboots. Nothing demanding was running...
  8. Stop code: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Stop code: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Hello, I am facing a problem with my windows 10. The error shows that "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info , and then we'll restart you". Stop code: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR...
  9. error code WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

error code WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: I have a 2012 gateway computer running windows10 home edition version 1909 ,installed on 7/8/19, OS Build 18363.592. i tried to install latest cumulative update KB4532695 , when it was about 3/4 of the way through on the install i got a Blue Screen message saying your...
  10. WHEA Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA Error: Hello all - I have a computer I built a couple of years ago that has Windows 10 on it, and it's getting a WHEA Uncorrectable Error that keeps flashing up, then rebooting. Sometimes it does it rapid fire, other times it takes longer. I found the "solution" of running...