Windows 10: WHEA error in system logs, need help regarding this

Discus and support WHEA error in system logs, need help regarding this in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is contained in the data section of this event.That's what I saw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KuroiKenshi1, Jan 18, 2022.

1. WHEA error in system logs, need help regarding this

WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is contained in the data section of this event.That's what I saw while checking the system logs in Event Viewer when my PC froze all of a sudden.This happened while I was playing a game. What happens is I'm just playing a game and then my PC freezes followed by a loud sound that plays for about a second. Sometimes the audio repeats the sound over and over and there are other times where it just plays that initial audio spike. It doesn't even give me a blue screen, so I have to hold the PC case's power button do

:)

KuroiKenshi1, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

WHEA error in system logs, need help regarding this

1. WHEA error in system logs, need help regarding this - Similar Threads - WHEA error system

2. WHEA 17 errors in event log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA 17 errors in event log: Had exact same problemWHEA errors on brand new system, tried everything still happening - Microsoft CommunityMy devices 12100f intel huananzhi b660 AMD RX 6600Lot errrors with devicePCI\VEN_8086&DEV_460D&SUBSYS_72708086&REV_05 I found problem in device PEG 10 and also find...
  3. WHEA error in system logs, need help regarding this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA error in system logs, need help regarding this: WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is contained in the data section of this event.That's what I saw while checking the system logs in Event Viewer when my PC froze all of a sudden.This happened while I was playing a game. What...
  4. WHEA error in system logs, need help regarding this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA error in system logs, need help regarding this: WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is contained in the data section of this event.That's what I saw while checking the system logs in Event Viewer when my PC froze all of a sudden.This happened while I was playing a game. What...
  5. Need help regarding drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help regarding drivers: So, I have a Sony Vaio laptop purhcase in the year 2012 with windows 8 by default and on 2019, it's hard disk failed. Now, I have purchased a new hdd and installed windows 10. But, I am struck in a tragedy. Neither Windows update install correct driver nor manufacturer have...
  6. Help regarding system partitions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help regarding system partitions: So i earlier wanted to migrate my os to another ssd but then decided to do a clean install and format the old, now i did but it seems the system and recovery partitions are still in the older ssd and every time i boot it still asks me too choose between 2 different window...
  7. need help regarding this error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need help regarding this error: [ATTACH] can anyone help me with this error as i have no idea what cause it and have no idea on how to solve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-regarding-this-error/2e3a6fd9-4e81-4a49-80ab-7bba78a05f7c
  8. Thousands of WHEA event19 errors in system log

in Windows 10 Support
    Thousands of WHEA event19 errors in system log: I have a Lenovo laptop at a client that is excruciatingly slow on Windows 10. System event log is full of thousands of WHEA Event 19 errors but I have no clue how to interpret the info it is giving. I was hoping someone here can tell me what the problem might be. The details...
  9. Need some help regarding system tray and taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help regarding system tray and taskbar: So I run two monitors and I would like to be able to see the system tray bar on both screens. From what I've read, that is not possible. Then I would like to at least be able to move my system tray to my second screen, while keeping it as my second screen. I know I could...
  10. Need Help regarding these problem

in Cortana
    Need Help regarding these problem: [ATTACH]Need Help[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-regarding-these-problem/4753cd57-6f0e-462c-8761-fc1d35514bef"