Windows 10: WHEA-Logger 18 & 46 etc HELP

Discus and support WHEA-Logger 18 & 46 etc HELP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today i got this in a crash while a game was starting in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dani_847, Jun 23, 2024.

1. Dani_847 Win User

WHEA-Logger 18 & 46 etc HELP

Today i got this in a crash while a game was starting in LiveKernelReports\WHEAhttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1x2EuKE1fVkxTb_SPyAO9XmqMyihjWXHt?usp=sharingIll explain my setup, recently got 4 ram modules and one of them like started going bad but somehow cleaning it 4 times made them work ok, but in the process, as my pc wasnt starting got scared and on one of them i reseted the bios to check if that was the problem, eventually the pc started to work.The bad part is one of my old problems showed up again i had lower voltage in one of the cpu cores because it was crashing the syst

:)

Dani_847, Jun 23, 2024

2. BSOD - WHEA Logger Event 46

Updated all the drivers & ran memtest. Returned 0 errors on the full 4 passes. Tried to jump back into a game and same BSOD & WHEA logger event 46.

Robert Malachowsky, Jun 23, 2024
  3. Fatima_J Win User
    WHEA logger, event 18

Hi iRicked ,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community Forum.

I hope you're doing well today.

I truly understand that you are having an issue with your PC that crashed out while playing a game. Let's work on this together for us to fix the issue.

I would like to ask , when does this issue started?

You may click the link below showing related issue that you are having, kindly follow the steps from the link.

Whea Logger event 18 - Microsoft Community

We look forward to your response. If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Sincerely,

Fatima

Microsoft Community

Fatima_J, Jun 23, 2024
  4. WHEA-Logger 18 & 46 etc HELP

BSOD with WHEA Event 16 & 18 !!

I keep getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR aswell as these in the Event Viewer. Event 46 happens everytime I BSOD, but Event 18 only happened once!

Event 46, WHEA-Logger

A fatal hardware error has occurred.

Component: Memory

Error Source: Machine Check Exception

The details view of this entry contains further information.

Event 18, WHEA-Logger

A fatal hardware error has occurred.

Reported by component: Processor Core

Error Source: Machine Check Exception

Error Type: Bus/Interconnect Error

Processor APIC ID: 0

I've tried alot and I'm really stumped!

Here is the Minidump log!: 072823-9593-01.dmp

Cyber Ludthra, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

WHEA-Logger 18 & 46 etc HELP

1. WHEA-Logger 18 & 46 etc HELP - Similar Threads - WHEA Logger etc

2. WHEA Logger event 46

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Logger event 46: Recently whenever playing games on my new computer, my computer will just shut off and restart. When checking the event viewer it says this:A fatal hardware error has occurred.Component: MemoryError Source: Machine Check ExceptionThe details view of this entry contains...
  3. WHEA-Logger 18 & 46 etc HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger 18 & 46 etc HELP: Today i got this in a crash while a game was starting in LiveKernelReports\WHEAhttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1x2EuKE1fVkxTb_SPyAO9XmqMyihjWXHt?usp=sharingIll explain my setup, recently got 4 ram modules and one of them like started going bad but somehow cleaning it 4...
  4. WHEA-Logger 18

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger 18: My computer randomly shutdown after 5-10 minutes of gaming. what's happens to my pc?the event details are listed below.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 10/10/2023 2:57:34 AM Event ID: 18 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: LOCAL...
  5. WHEA-Logger 18

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA-Logger 18: My computer randomly shutdown after 5-10 minutes of gaming. what's happens to my pc?the event details are listed below.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 10/10/2023 2:57:34 AM Event ID: 18 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: LOCAL...
  6. WHEA-Logger 18

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Event 46, WHEA-Logger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 46, WHEA-Logger: Was just using Google Chrome when machine suddenly bluescreen and restarted. Whole box. Can provide details as needed.General details are A fatal hardware error has occurred.Component: MemoryError Source: Machine Check ExceptionThe details view of this entry contains further...
  8. Event 46, WHEA-Logger

Event 46, WHEA-Logger: Was just using Google Chrome when machine suddenly bluescreen and restarted. Whole box. Can provide details as needed.General details are A fatal hardware error has occurred.Component: MemoryError Source: Machine Check ExceptionThe details view of this entry contains further...
  9. Event 46, WHEA-Logger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 46, WHEA-Logger: Hello all,I've recently upgraded my system to windows 11 and whilst playing a game my system did a restart. I checked my event viewer and noticed this error.A fatal hardware error has occurred.Component: MemoryError Source: Machine Check ExceptionThe details view of this...
  10. Event 46, WHEA-Logger

Event 46, WHEA-Logger: Hello all,I've recently upgraded my system to windows 11 and whilst playing a game my system did a restart. I checked my event viewer and noticed this error.A fatal hardware error has occurred.Component: MemoryError Source: Machine Check ExceptionThe details view of this...