Windows 10: WHEA-Logger Error and Kernel-Power Critical

Discus and support WHEA-Logger Error and Kernel-Power Critical in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have recently encountered repeated BSoDs and crashes during high resource use activities such as gaming, streaming, or mining.When a BSoD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Charlie de Cardenas, May 1, 2022.

1. WHEA-Logger Error and Kernel-Power Critical

Hello,I have recently encountered repeated BSoDs and crashes during high resource use activities such as gaming, streaming, or mining.When a BSoD occurs, it has the code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.The system log in the event viewer lists Event 46 WHEA-Logger as the issue with the following description:A fatal hardware error has occurred.Component: MemoryError Source: Machine Check ExceptionThe details view of this entry contains further information.I also notice that just a couple of seconds before I have

:)

Charlie de Cardenas, May 1, 2022
  2. ceriumhk Win User

Many problems: Kernel Power 41, WHEA on processor, SSD not detected

Wanted to update in case anyone is having similar problems: The CPU was failing. RMA'd the chip and now the kernel power errors (/power cycling), BSODs and WHEA logger errors have stopped. Thanks all.

ceriumhk, May 1, 2022
  3. WHEA-Logger | Event ID 17 Issue

Lots of people with HP laptops latest 2017 releases have the same error WHEA logger event id 17 and I have that too.....

The WHEA logger error causes freezing whole laptop creating an error in event viewer

Tried some settings in advance power settings

Changing "Maximum Power savings" to "off" in PCI Express ----> LInk Power state management this fixed the error for a while but now i have spotted the error in every latest laptop that has Nvidia Geforce 940 mx graphic card

my laptop is

HP Pavilion x360 14-ba073tx and the same error was also repeated with my friends

Hp Pavilion 15-cc102tx

Can you help me ASAP

And also please explain in detail how to disable "WHEA logger error" as you done above

Thanks in advance

VENKATA RAJUPUTRA, May 1, 2022
  4. WHEA-Logger Error and Kernel-Power Critical

PC keeps freezing up

I built a powerful PC a week ago. But it often freezes and I have to press the Start button to shut it down and then start again. In critical errors, I found
    Kernel-Power 41, and (code 2) in WHEA-Logger (WHEA
    Error Event Logs) and Kernel-EventTracing. Thanks in advance

Paul MillerP, May 1, 2022
Thema:

WHEA-Logger Error and Kernel-Power Critical

1. WHEA-Logger Error and Kernel-Power Critical - Similar Threads - WHEA Logger Error

2. WHEA-Logger & Kernel-Power Critical Fatal Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA-Logger & Kernel-Power Critical Fatal Error: Hi there,I had for some time sporadic crashes, some even without blue screen. Recently, I even had a green screen followed by a reboot.So I decided to look into it and noticed a lot of error in the event log and even some Kernel Power error.Therefore, I followed some...
  3. WHEA-Logger & Kernel-Power Critical Fatal Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger & Kernel-Power Critical Fatal Error: Hi there,I had for some time sporadic crashes, some even without blue screen. Recently, I even had a green screen followed by a reboot.So I decided to look into it and noticed a lot of error in the event log and even some Kernel Power error.Therefore, I followed some...
  4. WHEA-Logger & Kernel-Power Critical Fatal Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer randomly restarts during gaming, Kernel-Power 41 Critical Error, WHEA-Logger...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly restarts during gaming, Kernel-Power 41 Critical Error, WHEA-Logger...: Since building my new PC, I have been experiencing random shutdowns when using the PC for gaming. I can't seem to see any discernible pattern to the shutdowns except that it always occurs when playing a game. The temperature and use of the CPU don't seem to have any impact on...
  6. Computer randomly restarts during gaming, Kernel-Power 41 Critical Error, WHEA-Logger...

Computer randomly restarts during gaming, Kernel-Power 41 Critical Error, WHEA-Logger...: Since building my new PC, I have been experiencing random shutdowns when using the PC for gaming. I can't seem to see any discernible pattern to the shutdowns except that it always occurs when playing a game. The temperature and use of the CPU don't seem to have any impact on...
  7. Computer randomly restarts during gaming, Kernel-Power 41 Critical Error, WHEA-Logger...

8. Kernel Power critical errors

Kernel Power critical errors: I have been getting these:Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 5/21/2022 9:37:45 AM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: unknown Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting...
  9. WHEA-Logger Error and Kernel-Power Critical

WHEA-Logger Error and Kernel-Power Critical: Hello,I have recently encountered repeated BSoDs and crashes during high resource use activities such as gaming, streaming, or mining.When a BSoD occurs, it has the code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.The system log in the event viewer lists Event 46 WHEA-Logger as the issue with...
  10. BSOD with errors WHEA-Logger, Kernel-Power

BSOD with errors WHEA-Logger, Kernel-Power: I'm having BSOD issues with my AMD system using Windows 10. These issues occur seemingly randomly, just being on the desktop, nothing related with gaming. AMD 5900X CPU RTX 3080 After the BSOD, I see a couple critical errors which I will attach below. Anyone have any...