Windows 10: WHEA-Logger Ryzen 5 5600x

Discus and support WHEA-Logger Ryzen 5 5600x in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I play some game, the pc just restarts immediately. When I check the Event Viewer, I see the error is WHEA-Logger with even id 1. It is said that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Junnio, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Junnio Win User

WHEA-Logger Ryzen 5 5600x

When I play some game, the pc just restarts immediately. When I check the Event Viewer, I see the error is WHEA-Logger with even id 1. It is said that "A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is contained in the data section of this event." but I don't know which hardware is error. I've tried to install a new window, but the issue is still there. Here is my specs:Ryzen 5 5600xB450M-Pro4-f16gb 3600MhzRTX 3060TI MSI Ventus 2xPSU P850GMOS: Windows 11 22H2Thank you for read

:)

Junnio, Oct 7, 2022
  2. Ghot Win User

Mobo recommendation for Ryzen 5 5600X

WHEA-Logger Ryzen 5 5600x [​IMG]

Ghot, Oct 7, 2022
  3. solarstarshines, Oct 7, 2022
  4. WHEA-Logger Ryzen 5 5600x

WHEA-Logger warning

WHEA-Logger warning constantly

How to fix

ElleHoward, Oct 7, 2022
Thema:

WHEA-Logger Ryzen 5 5600x

1. WHEA-Logger Ryzen 5 5600x - Similar Threads - WHEA Logger Ryzen

2. fortnite game shuts down on pc amd ryzen 5 5600x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fortnite game shuts down on pc amd ryzen 5 5600x: just got a new pc built from micro center store. all parts are matching and everything is up to date. fortnite won’t run and the game shuts down before it finishes loading....
  3. fortnite game shuts down on pc amd ryzen 5 5600x

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fortnite game shuts down on pc amd ryzen 5 5600x: just got a new pc built from micro center store. all parts are matching and everything is up to date. fortnite won’t run and the game shuts down before it finishes loading....
  4. AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Not Supported to Install Amazon Appstore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Not Supported to Install Amazon Appstore: I have a pc that using AMD Ryzen 5 5600X, and I want to install the Amazon Appstore. I follow the instruction here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/install-mobile-apps-and-the-amazon-appstore-on-windows-f8d0abb5-44ad-47d8-b9fb-ad6b1459ff6c, and after restarting my...
  5. AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Not Supported to Install Amazon Appstore

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Not Supported to Install Amazon Appstore: I have a pc that using AMD Ryzen 5 5600X, and I want to install the Amazon Appstore. I follow the instruction here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/install-mobile-apps-and-the-amazon-appstore-on-windows-f8d0abb5-44ad-47d8-b9fb-ad6b1459ff6c, and after restarting my...
  6. WHEA-Logger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger: Hi,I'm struggling in the past two-month with blue screen error.In the event viewer, it seems that the system detects a problem with the process.I have lenovo Flex 6-14IKB Laptop - Type 81EM. An example of error:A corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component:...
  7. WHEA-Logger

WHEA-Logger: Hi,I'm struggling in the past two-month with blue screen error.In the event viewer, it seems that the system detects a problem with the process.I have lenovo Flex 6-14IKB Laptop - Type 81EM. An example of error:A corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component:...
  8. WHEA-Logger Ryzen 5 5600x

WHEA-Logger Ryzen 5 5600x: When I play some game, the pc just restarts immediately. When I check the Event Viewer, I see the error is WHEA-Logger with even id 1. It is said that "A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is contained in the data section of this event." but...
  9. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE error on Ryzen 5 3600

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE error on Ryzen 5 3600: I just build my system last month and it was running smooth until recently it started causing BSOD. Most of the times the error is WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. The system stays at blue screen collected data but process never goes beyond 0% and have to reset the system. When...
  10. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE error on Ryzen 5 3600

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE error on Ryzen 5 3600: I just build my system last month and it was running smooth until recently it started causing BSOD. Most of the times the error is WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. The system stays at blue screen collected data but process never goes beyond 0% and have to reset the system. When...