Windows 10: WHEA uncontrollable error

Discus and support WHEA uncontrollable error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after windows upgrade I get a blue screen with this error code after the computer has set idle for 15 minutes or more. I have had it serviced a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JennyThomas5, Dec 30, 2020.

1. WHEA uncontrollable error

after windows upgrade I get a blue screen with this error code after the computer has set idle for 15 minutes or more. I have had it serviced a few times by qualified repair service but to no avail. the only way it was corrected was when past updates were uninstalled but as soon as the computer updates the screen comes back again. $ 300 dollars later, same problem. does anyone know how to solve this dilemma?

:)

JennyThomas5, Dec 30, 2020

2. Whea uncontrollable error blue screen

I want to solve whea uncontrollable error blue screen

I didn't update any driver or added a new hardware to my pc the blue screen just started to apper when i am using my pc

i ignore it in the begging ,but now i can't start my pc it keep appearing

is it virus or hardware problem

Omar_Jesse, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Uncontrollable WHEA error

Hi,

Its me again, it seems the WHEA error in my computer is getting out of hand. My computer seems to have errors ONLY when plugged in/ charging. I ahave updated ALL available updates and IVe checked manually for the updates. Any clue?

Jesus_Rampen, Dec 30, 2020
  4. blb8547 Win User

WHEA uncontrollable error

BSOD WHEA uncontrollable error when I try to install a chromium browser

I have now been "dealing" with this issue for a while and just stopped using a chromium browser. After the 1903 update something triggered the BSOD loop again so I have reinstalled windows fresh and only ran updates. I am still getting a whea uncontrollable
    error if I try to install chrome, brave, any chromium browser. Any ideas?

blb8547, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

WHEA uncontrollable error

1. WHEA uncontrollable error - Similar Threads - WHEA uncontrollable error

2. Can anyone help with this - multiple bluescreens Whea uncontrollable error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help with this - multiple bluescreens Whea uncontrollable error.: Hi,I've been getting a heep of blue screens have tested and swapped out hardware an clean installed windows on a new drive cant get rid of it.Error as follows with link to mini dumps below. ThanksProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 124Parameter 1: 0Parameter...
  3. Can anyone help with this - multiple bluescreens Whea uncontrollable error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help with this - multiple bluescreens Whea uncontrollable error.: Hi,I've been getting a heep of blue screens have tested and swapped out hardware an clean installed windows on a new drive cant get rid of it.Error as follows with link to mini dumps below. ThanksProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 124Parameter 1: 0Parameter...
  4. WHEA uncontrollable error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA uncontrollable error: Does anyone know what causes WHEA uncontrollable errors to start popping up? In the last week I've had 3 WHEA uncontrollable errors and then it cant find the boot device on my laptop. I took it apart to see if anything was out of place but everything was locked in tight and I...
  5. EVENT ID 1001 bluescreen error. WHEA UNCONTROLLED ERROR.

EVENT ID 1001 bluescreen error. WHEA UNCONTROLLED ERROR.: windows 10 pro 64bit asrock z97 pro4 8gm ram intel core I7-4790k AMD RADEON RX 570120W log name : system bug check :0x00000124 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffcd8e31e5d028, 0x00000000be000000, 0x0000000000800400. dump to C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. ID:...
  6. Laptop Continuously Crashes - WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Continuously Crashes - WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE Error: Have tried reinstalling windows, though still get these errors. PC - Dell 9570 1TB 16GB RAM i7 Have attached minidump file - as really can't make sense of it. Anyone able to identify the underlying issue? https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yvpTOe5yJin8tGGxxGPLXKXX8IpDDHAb...
  7. BSOD WHEA uncontrollable error when I try to install a chromium browser

BSOD WHEA uncontrollable error when I try to install a chromium browser: I have now been "dealing" with this issue for a while and just stopped using a chromium browser. After the 1903 update something triggered the BSOD loop again so I have reinstalled windows fresh and only ran updates. I am still getting a whea uncontrollable error if I try to...
  8. Various BSOD errors - Fresh install of Win 10. Whea Uncontrollable Error

Various BSOD errors - Fresh install of Win 10. Whea Uncontrollable Error: Hi all, Have been experiencing many BSOD errors over a number of months. I've performed a reinstall of Win 10 on the existing boot drive and with the issues continuing, I installed a fresh Win 10 installation from a bootable USB on separate M.2 SSD. This is now the boot...
  9. BSOD on fresh install, 6700K 1070 SLI WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE ERROR

BSOD on fresh install, 6700K 1070 SLI WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE ERROR: Originally started yesterday. Was using 1070s in SLI but had given one to a friend since his had gone to repair. Was now running a single GPU. Initially thought it was a driver issue and reinstalled Windows. Background. The memory, atleast I thought had been giving issues...
  10. WHEA Error

WHEA Error: Hello all - I have a computer I built a couple of years ago that has Windows 10 on it, and it's getting a WHEA Uncorrectable Error that keeps flashing up, then rebooting. Sometimes it does it rapid fire, other times it takes longer. I found the "solution" of running...