Windows 10: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR 124 which hardware is bad?

Discus and support WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR 124 which hardware is bad? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It seems WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR 124 is almost always a hardware issue. Is there anyway to determine which piece of hardware? Or do I have to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Calebhasproblems, Nov 25, 2022.

1. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR 124 which hardware is bad?

It seems WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR 124 is almost always a hardware issue. Is there anyway to determine which piece of hardware? Or do I have to go purchase a second PSU and second CPU and second set of RAM just to figure it out?DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 124Parameter 1: 0Parameter 2: ffff9704141d08c0Parameter 3: bc800800Parameter 4: 60c0859OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 76

:)

Calebhasproblems, Nov 25, 2022

2. Please help: BSOD 124 WHEA uncorrectable error / Windows 10

Hi Sumit,

I have downloaded the test module from Intel and ran every single one of them, my processor passed them all with flying colors.

But the Windows is still crashing producing the same damp files with the code 124 WHEA uncorrectable error.

I'm really confused.

Thank you.

StingRayish, Nov 25, 2022
  3. Jan Hric Win User
    whea uncorrectable error

I get whea uncorrectable error immediately when i turn my pc on and it restart the pc to get the whea uncorrectable error again and again.

Jan Hric, Nov 25, 2022
  4. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR 124 which hardware is bad?

Bsod - whea uncorrectable error

MrPepka,

Thanks for the reply! I forgot to mention that I did test the CPU using the Intel tool and it checked out fine. I also installed the latest BIOS for my motherboard and it was still BSODing. However, I also found this post: BSOD playing CSGO, whea uncorrectable error

I tried the suggestion made by BSODHunter to repair the image using DISM and SFC. Errors were found and corrected. For the moment my computer seems to be stable! Though I have not yet tried to really stress the hardware yet. I will try that later tonight and advise!

toolfan2k4, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR 124 which hardware is bad?

1. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR 124 which hardware is bad? - Similar Threads - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

2. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR 124 which hardware is bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR 124 which hardware is bad?: It seems WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR 124 is almost always a hardware issue. Is there anyway to determine which piece of hardware? Or do I have to go purchase a second PSU and second CPU and second set of RAM just to figure it out?DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused...
  3. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR 124 which hardware is bad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR 124 which hardware is bad?: It seems WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR 124 is almost always a hardware issue. Is there anyway to determine which piece of hardware? Or do I have to go purchase a second PSU and second CPU and second set of RAM just to figure it out?DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused...
  4. WHEA uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA uncorrectable error: I started getting this error on my computer a few weeks ago and can't figure out what's causing it or how to make it stop. I've read several forums and have been through multiple trouble shooting steps and so far nothing has helped. Even after reinstalling windows the error...
  5. Whea Uncorrectable Error

Whea Uncorrectable Error: Hello, I've reseated my RAM, wiped my pc and clean installed windows 5 times, reset my motherboard, updated my drivers and pretty much anything else you get told to do by google and I still keep crashing from this error. It seems to only happen if I have a web browser open....
  6. WHEA Uncorrectable Error

WHEA Uncorrectable Error: Helo, I recently bought a new computer but i did not get a new graphic card so im still using the RX 580, but other components are completly new and this is all of them : PSU : Fractral Design ION+ 860 W CPU : Ryzen 5900x MOBA : MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM : G.SKILL TridentZ Royal...
  7. WHEA uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHEA uncorrectable error: My laptop keeps appear this error in this few weeks, is it about hardware problem or software? Since my laptop surface laptop is only 3 years old, I don't hope that it is about hardware problem....
  8. whea uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    whea uncorrectable error: hey all, after fresh windows 10 USB media creation tool install on my hp envy 13t link to the support page here, i have been experiencing this error. i have tried re-installing windows, updating drivers, firmware, bios, etc. i had 0 issues with this laptop until i...
  9. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: I have a problem with shutting down my PC. I get STOPCODE: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR How to solve it? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whea-uncorrectable-error/507db6f8-e6e3-4dcb-99b9-e0abaed2571a
  10. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR 124 while using Excel

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR 124 while using Excel: Hi all, I have encountered a problem while using Excel with my newly built computer a few month back. While I am using Excel to compute some formula, it suddenly freeze. I restarted the computer and found minidump generated. Taking reference from this link, I run an analysis...