Windows 10: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD while gaming

Discus and support WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD while gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've had this problem before happen to me but it somehow was fixed after I was told to uninstall Avast as it was rarely known to be the cause of this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RubenDiaz_647, May 24, 2020.

1. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD while gaming

I've had this problem before happen to me but it somehow was fixed after I was told to uninstall Avast as it was rarely known to be the cause of this problem. But this time I've no clue why it came back, it may actually be a hardware problem this time around but since my device is a laptop I can't easily pry it open to check if the hardware components are faulty or not.

As the title says it only happens when I'm gaming with very demanding games, in my case while playing Monster Hunter World which is a very demanding game on pc. It's been happening for the past few weeks and at this point I'm starting to get worried it may brick my device in one of these occasions.

Here's the dump file the BSOD generated last time it happened:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiOwkxaykL0fhUZiLQFRz2xbZrp9?e=bo1CeQ

system specs Speccy:

Operating System

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

CPU

Intel Core i7 7700HQ @ 2.80GHz

Kaby Lake 14nm Technology

RAM

16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1197MHz 17-17-17-39

Motherboard

KBL Sienna_KLS U3E1

Graphics

Generic PnP Monitor 1920x1080@60Hz

Intel HD Graphics 630 Acer Incorporated [ALI]

2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Acer Incorporated [ALI]

SLI Disabled

Storage

119GB KINGSTON RBUSNS8180DS3128GH SATA-2 SSD

931GB TOSHIBA MQ01ABD100 SATA

:)

RubenDiaz_647, May 24, 2020
  2. Jan Hric Win User

whea uncorrectable error

I get whea uncorrectable error immediately when i turn my pc on and it restart the pc to get the whea uncorrectable error again and again.

Jan Hric, May 24, 2020
  3. Jan Del Win User
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Hi, Andrea.

The reason why your PC shuts down suddenly is because the computer protect itself from data loss. We suggest checking this
    link for the troubleshooting steps on how to resolve the error message
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR that you're experiencing on your PC.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, May 24, 2020
  4. Greenomt Win User

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD while gaming

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Apologize if this is the wrong area to post the following problem.

Link for the eventvwr file : Errors.zip

My new build was getting BSOD with various reasons but WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR is now the predominant/only BSOD I am getting.

i9 9900k

ASUS Z390 E MOBO

ASUS RTX 2080 TI OC

ASUS MONITOR

LOGITECH MOUSE/KEYBOARD

Stopped overclocking

I did a complete reinstall of Win10 Pro. Deleted ASUS GPU TWEAK and UEFI AEI SUITE 3.

System scan and health check showed no problems.

Still am getting BSOD WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR periodically and especially on Battlefield V, really unplayable at this point.

Any help on this issue would be appreciated.

Green

Greenomt, May 24, 2020
Thema:

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD while gaming

1. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD while gaming - Similar Threads - WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

2. Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming: Hi! Since last thursday my PC started getting BSOD whit WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I know this means that I probably have some faulty hardware, but I can't find which one. I already tried driver update, BIOS update and did a MemTest86 with 8 passes and 0 errors. My...
  3. Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming: Hi! Since last thursday my PC started getting BSOD whit WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I know this means that I probably have some faulty hardware, but I can't find which one. I already tried driver update, BIOS update and did a MemTest86 with 8 passes and 0 errors. My...
  4. Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Whea Uncorrectable Error in games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whea Uncorrectable Error in games.: Hello,There is a problem that i have for almost a year. Every time i launch a "heavy" 3d game i get a BSOD Whea Uncorrectable Error. Before i get BSOD game freezes for 1-3 seconds and PC stops responding but not freezing, can push windows Ui buttons, move mouse, when i played...
  6. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games: Hello,I've had an issue with receiving a WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing certain games. It happens after only being in the game for a few minutes. This issue has been going on for months and I can't seem to figure out a way to fix it. Thank you!...
  7. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games: Hello,I've had an issue with receiving a WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing certain games. It happens after only being in the game for a few minutes. This issue has been going on for months and I can't seem to figure out a way to fix it. Thank you!...
  8. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games

9. BSOD Whea Uncorrectable Error during gaming

BSOD Whea Uncorrectable Error during gaming: My PC worked totally fine until this past week where I keep on getting BSOD whenever I'm playing games usually after like an hour or so. It didn't matter to what game I was playing, from Stardew Valley to Apex Legends my PC would crash to the blue screen. I made a post on...
  10. BSOD (WHEA Uncorrectable Error) while playing heavy games

BSOD (WHEA Uncorrectable Error) while playing heavy games: Hello, For the longest time now I've been getting BSOD's (always WHEA) when playing more graphically intensive games; Assassins Creed Syndicate, Mass Effect Andromeda, Rainbow Six Siege and Xcom 2 to name a few. Ever since I've begun getting this error I've changed my...