Windows 10: whea uncorrectable error please help

Discus and support whea uncorrectable error please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep having bsod last 5 days and i coudn't fix it please help. Crashdump:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq8wJylSwNa3ixHMZwtoTvd051So?e=winIBa... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by george jones1, Nov 3, 2020.

1. whea uncorrectable error please help

I keep having bsod last 5 days and i coudn't fix it please help.

Crashdump:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq8wJylSwNa3ixHMZwtoTvd051So?e=winIBa

:)

george jones1, Nov 3, 2020
  2. Jan Hric Win User

whea uncorrectable error

I get whea uncorrectable error immediately when i turn my pc on and it restart the pc to get the whea uncorrectable error again and again.

Jan Hric, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Jan Del Win User
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Hi, Andrea.

The reason why your PC shuts down suddenly is because the computer protect itself from data loss. We suggest checking this
    link for the troubleshooting steps on how to resolve the error message
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR that you're experiencing on your PC.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Jan Hric Win User

whea uncorrectable error please help

whea uncorrectable error

no it don work the safe mode it stil give me the whea uncorrectable error

Jan Hric, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

whea uncorrectable error please help

1. whea uncorrectable error please help - Similar Threads - whea uncorrectable error

2. Please help with WHEA uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with WHEA uncorrectable error: I started getting the BSOD with the WHEA uncorrectable error as the stop code. I ran the hardware tests in the bios and all the tests passed. I then downloaded the windows 10 installation media to a flash drive and reinstalled windows fresh with a partition format. even after...
  3. Please help with WHEA uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help with WHEA uncorrectable error: I started getting the BSOD with the WHEA uncorrectable error as the stop code. I ran the hardware tests in the bios and all the tests passed. I then downloaded the windows 10 installation media to a flash drive and reinstalled windows fresh with a partition format. even after...
  4. Please help with WHEA uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR - please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR - please help: To whom it may concern,This is around the 3rd time in more than half a year that I received a BSOD due to a WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. It usually occurs when watching youtube.Event viewer info is below:Log Name: SystemSource: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PowerDate: 7/20/2023...
  6. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR - please help

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR - please help: To whom it may concern,This is around the 3rd time in more than half a year that I received a BSOD due to a WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. It usually occurs when watching youtube.Event viewer info is below:Log Name: SystemSource: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PowerDate: 7/20/2023...
  7. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR - please help

8. "WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR" Please Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR" Please Help!: I'm currently experiencing constant BSOD errors while playing video games and it's getting quite annoying. I built my pc on October of 2021 and enjoyed it for a few months before this issue came into play. I tried re-seating all of my components without any luck. I also tried...
  9. "WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR" Please Help!

"WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR" Please Help!: I'm currently experiencing constant BSOD errors while playing video games and it's getting quite annoying. I built my pc on October of 2021 and enjoyed it for a few months before this issue came into play. I tried re-seating all of my components without any luck. I also tried...
  10. "WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR" Please Help!