Windows 10: WHEA Uncorrectable Error when playing online games

Discus and support WHEA Uncorrectable Error when playing online games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey all,I've been getting WHEA Uncorrectable Errors after a few minutes of playing online video games like Apex Legends and Starcraft 2. However, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SolveNT37, Aug 5, 2021.

1. SolveNT37 Win User

WHEA Uncorrectable Error when playing online games

Hey all,I've been getting WHEA Uncorrectable Errors after a few minutes of playing online video games like Apex Legends and Starcraft 2. However, it works totally fine when I play offline games for hours like Nier Automata, and totally fine doing anything else. I have had this computer for about 3 months now, and only actively used it for 2 months waited a month for a GPU. Deciphering dmp files has been confusing, to say the least. Amongst the things I've checked:1. CPU: Prime95 for over half a day returned no errors but it still crashes when playing online games. Removed and cleaned and sti

:)

SolveNT37, Aug 5, 2021
  2. Jan Hric Win User

whea uncorrectable error

I get whea uncorrectable error immediately when i turn my pc on and it restart the pc to get the whea uncorrectable error again and again.

Jan Hric, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Whea uncorrectible error help.

I have a problem with my computer. My computer gets the blue screen error whea uncorrectible error when I play most of my steam games. What I think is that it is the directx but that is my best guest. I have a windows 10 custom gaming computer.

PatrickSmith_533, Aug 5, 2021
  4. Jan Del Win User

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Hi, Andrea.

The reason why your PC shuts down suddenly is because the computer protect itself from data loss. We suggest checking this
    link for the troubleshooting steps on how to resolve the error message
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR that you're experiencing on your PC.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

1. WHEA Uncorrectable Error when playing online games - Similar Threads - WHEA Uncorrectable Error

2. Whea Uncorrectable Error whenever playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whea Uncorrectable Error whenever playing games: Hi all,I have encountered a similar error to a previously posted question on here but since that thread is over a year old, my specs are similar, and no result was seemingly produced from that thread, I'm reposting a new one.My PC runs fine when idle and when playing resource...
  3. Whea Uncorrectable Error whenever playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whea Uncorrectable Error whenever playing games: Hi all,I have encountered a similar error to a previously posted question on here but since that thread is over a year old, my specs are similar, and no result was seemingly produced from that thread, I'm reposting a new one.My PC runs fine when idle and when playing resource...
  4. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing online games: Hello,My PC is having issues shortly after a game with internet connectivity is launched. They may play fine for a short time but then totally locks up the computer and throws the WHEA error. Web browsing and most video players seems to be fine, as well as games that do not...
  5. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing online games

WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing online games: Hello,My PC is having issues shortly after a game with internet connectivity is launched. They may play fine for a short time but then totally locks up the computer and throws the WHEA error. Web browsing and most video players seems to be fine, as well as games that do not...
  6. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing online games

7. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games: Hello,I've had an issue with receiving a WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing certain games. It happens after only being in the game for a few minutes. This issue has been going on for months and I can't seem to figure out a way to fix it. Thank you!...
  8. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games

WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games: Hello,I've had an issue with receiving a WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing certain games. It happens after only being in the game for a few minutes. This issue has been going on for months and I can't seem to figure out a way to fix it. Thank you!...
  9. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games

10. WHEA Uncorrectable Error when playing online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error when playing online games: Hey all,I've been getting WHEA Uncorrectable Errors after a few minutes of playing online video games like Apex Legends and Starcraft 2. However, it works totally fine when I play offline games for hours like Nier Automata, and totally fine doing anything else. I have had...