Windows 10: Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming

Discus and support Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! Since last thursday my PC started getting BSOD whit WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I know this means that I probably have some faulty hardware, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MirkoDC97, Jun 6, 2023.

1. MirkoDC97 Win User

Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming

Hi! Since last thursday my PC started getting BSOD whit WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I know this means that I probably have some faulty hardware, but I can't find which one. I already tried driver update, BIOS update and did a MemTest86 with 8 passes and 0 errors. My hardware:Graphics card: ROG Strix RTX 3080 10GBProcessor: Ryzen 7 5800XMemory: x4 G.Skill Trident Z RGB F4-3600C18D-16GTZRX 8GB eachMotherboard: Asus PRIME X470-PROSSD: Samsung MZ-V7S250 970 EVO Plus SSD 250 GB, NVMe M.2PSU: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 750WI just want to know if it's possible to know which hardware caused the problem by r

:)

MirkoDC97, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Jan Hric Win User

whea uncorrectable error

I get whea uncorrectable error immediately when i turn my pc on and it restart the pc to get the whea uncorrectable error again and again.

Jan Hric, Jun 6, 2023
  3. Jan Del Win User
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Hi, Andrea.

The reason why your PC shuts down suddenly is because the computer protect itself from data loss. We suggest checking this
    link for the troubleshooting steps on how to resolve the error message
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR that you're experiencing on your PC.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Jun 6, 2023
  4. Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming

Bsod - whea uncorrectable error

MrPepka,

Thanks for the reply! I forgot to mention that I did test the CPU using the Intel tool and it checked out fine. I also installed the latest BIOS for my motherboard and it was still BSODing. However, I also found this post: BSOD playing CSGO, whea uncorrectable error

I tried the suggestion made by BSODHunter to repair the image using DISM and SFC. Errors were found and corrected. For the moment my computer seems to be stable! Though I have not yet tried to really stress the hardware yet. I will try that later tonight and advise!

toolfan2k4, Jun 6, 2023
Thema:

Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming

1. Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming - Similar Threads - Whea Uncorrectable Error

2. Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming: Hi! Since last thursday my PC started getting BSOD whit WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I know this means that I probably have some faulty hardware, but I can't find which one. I already tried driver update, BIOS update and did a MemTest86 with 8 passes and 0 errors. My...
  3. Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming: Hi! Since last thursday my PC started getting BSOD whit WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I know this means that I probably have some faulty hardware, but I can't find which one. I already tried driver update, BIOS update and did a MemTest86 with 8 passes and 0 errors. My...
  4. Whea Uncorrectable Error in games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whea Uncorrectable Error in games.: Hello,There is a problem that i have for almost a year. Every time i launch a "heavy" 3d game i get a BSOD Whea Uncorrectable Error. Before i get BSOD game freezes for 1-3 seconds and PC stops responding but not freezing, can push windows Ui buttons, move mouse, when i played...
  5. Whea Uncorrectable Error in games.

Whea Uncorrectable Error in games.: Hello,There is a problem that i have for almost a year. Every time i launch a "heavy" 3d game i get a BSOD Whea Uncorrectable Error. Before i get BSOD game freezes for 1-3 seconds and PC stops responding but not freezing, can push windows Ui buttons, move mouse, when i played...
  6. Whea Uncorrectable Error in games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games: Hello,I've had an issue with receiving a WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing certain games. It happens after only being in the game for a few minutes. This issue has been going on for months and I can't seem to figure out a way to fix it. Thank you!...
  8. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games

WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games: Hello,I've had an issue with receiving a WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing certain games. It happens after only being in the game for a few minutes. This issue has been going on for months and I can't seem to figure out a way to fix it. Thank you!...
  9. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games

10. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD while gaming

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD while gaming: I've had this problem before happen to me but it somehow was fixed after I was told to uninstall Avast as it was rarely known to be the cause of this problem. But this time I've no clue why it came back, it may actually be a hardware problem this time around but since my...