Windows 10: WHEA Uncorrectable Error While Idle

Discus and support WHEA Uncorrectable Error While Idle in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built a new PC 2 months ago and have been having WHEA Uncorrectable Errors and some Machine Check Exceptions. This usually happens during idle, for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Garuda911, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Garuda911 Win User

WHEA Uncorrectable Error While Idle

I built a new PC 2 months ago and have been having WHEA Uncorrectable Errors and some Machine Check Exceptions. This usually happens during idle, for example I will walk away from the PC for an hour and come back to the windows login screen. After checking BlueScreenView I had a BSOD. Sometimes it happens watching youtube or browsing. I have not had this issue while gaming at all.

BUILD SPECS:

Motherboard: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
    CPU: Intel i7 9700k ( STOCK)
    RAM: 16 GB 3600 MHz Corsair Vengeance
    GPU: MSI Trio RTX 2080 Super
    PSU: Corsair RM750
    CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15
    Boot Drive: Samsung 970 EVO 500 GB
    Additional Drives: 2 X Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB
    Windows Version: Windows 10 Home Edition Version 1909 OS Build:18363.657

Troubleshooting so far
    CHKDSK completed with no errors
    8 Passes for MEMTEST86 No Errors
    Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool - No Errors
    PRIME95 Ran for 4 hours - No Errors
    Updated all drivers I can think of. Including GPU and all drivers from MSI website
    Ran MSI LiveUpdate 6
    Updated BIOS to latest non beta version

DESKTOP-GEHI62J-(2020-02-29_15-11-02).zip - Google Drive

:)

Garuda911, Feb 29, 2020
  2. Jan Hric Win User

whea uncorrectable error

I get whea uncorrectable error immediately when i turn my pc on and it restart the pc to get the whea uncorrectable error again and again.

Jan Hric, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Jan Del Win User
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Hi, Andrea.

The reason why your PC shuts down suddenly is because the computer protect itself from data loss. We suggest checking this
    link for the troubleshooting steps on how to resolve the error message
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR that you're experiencing on your PC.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Jan Hric Win User

whea uncorrectable error

no it don work the safe mode it stil give me the whea uncorrectable error

Jan Hric, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

1. WHEA Uncorrectable Error While Idle - Similar Threads - WHEA Uncorrectable Error

2. Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming: Hi! Since last thursday my PC started getting BSOD whit WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I know this means that I probably have some faulty hardware, but I can't find which one. I already tried driver update, BIOS update and did a MemTest86 with 8 passes and 0 errors. My...
  3. Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming: Hi! Since last thursday my PC started getting BSOD whit WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I know this means that I probably have some faulty hardware, but I can't find which one. I already tried driver update, BIOS update and did a MemTest86 with 8 passes and 0 errors. My...
  4. Whea Uncorrectable Error while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games: Hello,I've had an issue with receiving a WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing certain games. It happens after only being in the game for a few minutes. This issue has been going on for months and I can't seem to figure out a way to fix it. Thank you!...
  6. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games: Hello,I've had an issue with receiving a WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing certain games. It happens after only being in the game for a few minutes. This issue has been going on for months and I can't seem to figure out a way to fix it. Thank you!...
  7. WHEA Uncorrectable Error while playing games

8. BSOD error WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR when left idle

BSOD error WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR when left idle: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad E480, from the last 20 daysmay be after the windows update gives a BSOD error WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR when left idle, it doesn't even restart automatically, it just sits on the bsod screen with 0% progress, I have done the chkdsk step and got no...
  9. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: I have a problem with shutting down my PC. I get STOPCODE: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR How to solve it? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whea-uncorrectable-error/507db6f8-e6e3-4dcb-99b9-e0abaed2571a
  10. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD while gaming

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD while gaming: I've had this problem before happen to me but it somehow was fixed after I was told to uninstall Avast as it was rarely known to be the cause of this problem. But this time I've no clue why it came back, it may actually be a hardware problem this time around but since my...